Esta grande casa é uma casa perfeita para suas próximas férias. As grandes árvores maduras, localização central, e par cem jardas de distância do Rio Grande fazem deste um grande casa de férias para ficar em. A casa tem um deck agradável para sentar e desfrutar de um churrasco ea ampla sala de estar é um ótimo lugar para o seu grupo para hang. Os 4 quartos oferecem muito espaço para dormir grupos maiores. Se esta propriedade está reservado você pode receber descontos de aluguel de esqui e de jangada descontos de aluguel. A propriedade recebeu recentemente uma série de atualizações, incluindo novos azulejos, tapetes, luminárias, e uma banheira de hidromassagem. Chamada para alugar esta casa hoje!
- Hospedagem264 m²
- Estadia Mín.2 noites
4 Quarto, 2. 5 Casas de banho grandes árvores uma localização central para Atividades ao Ar Livre.
Beau Meyer Realty
- Última atualização de calendário
- 11 de out de 2018
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Piscina / Spa
Actividades de Lazer
Serviços e Negócios Locais
Atividades de Esporte e Aventura
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
It was a beautiful place The management was outstanding.
Good cabin for what we needed
We had such a good experience. Booking this cabin was great. Beau Meyer Realty representatives were friendly and helpful with the initial contact and even called when I didn’t respond to the email (which was great bc I hadn’t seen it). We stayed over Labor Day weekend. Beau was available and in touch for the holiday weekend for anything we needed.
We went to ride ATVs and fish and be outside. It was perfect for what we needed. The location is good in a nice quiet neighborhood and just a short drive to National Park access for trails and riding. Also a short drive from restaurants and Rainbow Grocery (this is where you get off road stickers or fishing license too). We brought a big trailer with ATVs. It’s a tricky one to back in to with lots of trees around but no real problem and plenty of room. It’s like a circle drive so plenty of room for the other family members to park their cars too.
The river is just down the street so the short walk was easy for the kids.
The cabin is a cabin. The living room was spacious and has been updated with a nice tv. Note: there is not a DVD player but they do provide several games to play.
The kitchen is out-dated but had everything we needed and there is plenty of seating between the kitchen area and the living room. Bedrooms were good and as advertised. Shower upstairs was a little small but hot water worked so we all got clean.
Check out was super easy. We would definitely consider staying here again in we go back to South Fork!
The size of this rental met our needs, but we were disappointed in the state of this rental property and amenities provided.
· First, the house was filthy. It is in desperate need of deep cleaning, cabinet and drawers absolutely filthy. We had to clean both the Grille and the Oven before we could use them. They were both covered in grease and grime and burnt on food.
· Out door furniture lacking. There are only 3 usable chairs and small table for house that accommodates 14. Would be nice to have a large picnic table and additional outdoor seating.
· No shades in bedroom with bunk beds. Room gets very hot during the day time. Shades would definitely help.
· Screen on upstairs bunkroom door needs to be fixed.
· No Toilet Paper holder in upstairs bathroom.
· No night stands in upstairs bedroom with queen bed.
· River access/community area not maintained. Weeds so over grown by the water cannot access the river to fish.
- A second TV would be nice in the event not all want to watch the same program.
This rental has potential but needs significant improvements in cleanliness and amenities.
Great place and great location
My family and I enjoyed our stay in south fork. This was our first time to the area. The place was well kept and so close to the river. Very peaceful and quiet neighborhood.
Very private and great area
Great for large families
Absolutely loved how close it was to the river!
We had a great time! I love south fork Creede area! We will definitely be back!!
South Fork, CO é um excelente lugar para passar o seu tempo de lazer ao ar livre.