Rustic Log Cabin beleza com Quente Ski Lodge / Chalé Charme
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Permite animais de estimação
Crianças são bem-vindas
Política de cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Family Vaca for the Wife's B-Day
The cabin is absolutely beautiful and set on a great piece of property. I will definitely be coming back in the future. Was one of the most relaxing vacations I've had in a while. The wife enjoyed the view in the mornings and evening of the second floor porch while sitting in one of the rocking chairs. We caught a few bass out of the pond for some catch and release fun. The hot tub was excellent on the cool nights after a good hike on the Appalachian Trail. Excellent trip!!
Great house for a group!
We had a great stay at the cabin! 30 minute drive from downtown Asheville and ~ 1 hour away from popular hiking trails. House had ample room for our group and the kitchen had all amenities we needed. Wrap around porch was wonderful with serene views. Driveway a little more "intense" than we expected, but we all made it in ours cars - with that being said, I would be concerned if it was wet at all or if your car doesn't accelerate super well as the hill is steep and on very loose gravel with large bumps!
We had a great visit, awesome property, ton of space and rooms for sleeping. We loved sitting out on the porch and enjoying the scenery. The house is well equipped for cooking and hosting large parties, would definitely recommend! Just a heads up, the hill on the way up to the house is very steep all wheel drive or putting it in low worked well!
NC Mountain Lodge
The lodge itself is great, the owner seems friendly, but we did have 4 issues. First the description that it takes 20-25 minutes to Asheville is not accurate, realistically it's 40 minutes. No problem if you know that from the get go & your there to ski at the ski resort. Second, the sheets on the bed were so pilly that they were scratchy, I actually took a picture of them & the pillows are old. Easy fix to buy new sheets & pillows once in a while. Third, the lodge has a lot of wood & ledges & everyone of them is covered in dust, there is a ladder with decorations hanging over the kitchen with a lot of hairy dust on it. Wine glasses hanging on wall weren't dirty per se but what they are hanging off of was. Just needs a deep clean a few times a year. There are instructions that you are suppose to start a load of towels before you leave, strip the bedding & take the garbage to the dump, which doesn't feel like you are on vacation or you are getting your money's worth as you are charged for housekeeping to clean. Fourth, you pay $75.00 for fire wood whether you use it or not which in the summer seems like a money grab to me. Overall, it's fine if you want to ski at the nearby resort & you aren't bothered by the aforementioned details. I have mixed feelings about the lodge as it has positives as well but I probably wouldn't recommend it.
Thank you for the feedback. Of course I am saddened that your stay wasn't 5 stay since we ALWAYS try to make it such. I wish you would have sent me a message while you were there so I could have addressed the issues during your stay and fixed them. I don't know what I don't know. Telling me 20 days later in a review is helpful, but not the best way to communicate things that I wish I could have fixed for you during your stay.
A few things I do want to note :
1. We do NOT charge a cleaning fee. As such we do need you to take your trash to the dump station which is on the way out no matter where you are heading. Secondly , we find that if guests leave trash, it attract animals & bugs in the forest which would be even more of a problem. So , yes , take your trash bags on the way out. We aren't asking you to go out of your normal path.
2. We do have 2 fireplaces and a campfire/firepit. I have had fires in the middle of July because it does sometimes get chilly. If it is summertime, people still use it for a campfire with s'mores etc. The $75 does cover all the wood that you use during your stay AS WELL as for our cleaner to clean the fireplaces / campfire area before and after your stay. It really wasn't a money grab by any means. It really goes right back out to pay for wood and cleaning of the fire areas. I'm sorry you felt that way.
3. We do prefer people strip their own beds and start a load of towels. We provide the laundry soap to do so. We have 2 washers and dryers on site. but Sleeping 15 can still be a challenge to get all the linens washed and cleaned , so we felt starting a load was hardly an issue. I'm sorry you felt it was.
4. Time to Asheville -- We are at Exit 3 on Rte 26. Asheville exits going eastbound start at Exit 21 = so 21-3 = 18 miles. Shouldn't take you more than 25 min to go 18 miles. Asheville is 45 miles of land ... depending on where you are going of course it may be longer than 25 minutes to the other side of Asheville.
5. Dust -- Again I could have sent our cleaner over to correct this. We live in the Pisgah Forest on a dirt road. We get our share of dust very quickly with traffic up and down our hill. If you had told me there was a problem with your sheets I would have immediately told you where to find another set. You never sent me any photo so that I know what needs to be thrown out. I don't sleep there often enough to try all the sheets out, so I really wish you had sent me the pic.
Jeanine was wonderful
The property is Beautiful and you really get that rustic cabin feel. There was a lot of space for everyone in our family of 11 and we couldn't get enough of the porch. So relaxing. Jeanine is great at communicating and helping with what you need.
Venha desfrutar da Primavera e Verão nas montanhas frias!
Fique 6 noites - começa a 7 ª GRÁTIS!
Localizado em Blue Ridge Mountains, este deslumbrante 3500 sq. Ft. Cabine é mais parecido com o seu Privada Ski Lodge. Aconchegar-se na frente de um de 2 lareiras ou pegar um cobertor e relaxar em um dos 2 envolver em torno de varandas. O som calmo da cachoeira é divino depois de um mergulho na banheira de hidromassagem ou depois de um dia de esqui e tubos.
Decorados com antiguidades primitivas, contudo todos os confortos de casa, como banheiras de hidromassagem 2 banho, ducha dupla, colchões confortáveis, novos aparelhos e lavandaria.
Quartos do 1º piso são separados o suficiente para que as crianças podem ter seu próprio quarto, sala de estar e TV de tela plana. E você não tem o ruído!
Amor as montanhas ea cidade? Estamos a apenas 20 minutos ao norte de Asheville, NC eo Biltmore. É daytripping distância Casino da Harrah em Cherokee. Muito perto do Blue Ridge Parkway e da Appalachian Trail.