|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
A propriedade está localizada na costa leste da Sardenha, em uma de suas áreas mais espetaculares, literalmente, na frente de Tavolara e Molara ilhas, que são partes de um parque nacional lindo.
Esta moradia geminada de dois andares está localizado 100mt da praia de Porto Taverna. É cercada por um jardim privado com churrasqueira e um grande terraço. A vista do mar é verdadeiramente fantástico, pois não existem edifícios em frente da propriedade. Para apreciar a vista deslumbrante, enquanto jantar ou relaxar ao ar livre, o terraço está equipado com mesa de jantar com cadeiras e sofás.
A propriedade dispõe de 3 quartos, dois banheiros com chuveiro, sala de jantar brilhante / sala de estar, cozinha, dois terraços panorâmicos, um grande jardim privado e vaga de estacionamento privado.
- The house is indeed very close to the beach. One has a lovely view over the sea; dining on the terrace is so nice that one does not really want to go to any of the restaurants in walking distance ... (see below) - The 100m distance from the beach mentioned in the advert and one photo are slightly misleading, though: You do have to cross a
- little, not busy! - road to get to another very small road to get to the beach ... We cannot really understand though how one can just go for a swim and then stay for the rest of the day at the house, as it is suggested in somebody else's comment.
- Sara wants you to pay both portions of the renting costs via bank transfer. We really appreciated this because it means that the inland revenue actually can see the money earnt. So many times we handed over the largest portion of the renting costs cash to the (Italian landlord) at the arrival, and the money was put in a pocket and very probably not ever mentioned in any tax claim.
- House and garden are clean and well-maintained. The bathrooms could do with some love, but they serve their purpose.
- Plates, glasses etc. are there obviously, but really just five of each. Apart from the basic things there is the usual junk you find in most holiday apartments. We didn't care about this, but if you do ...
- The house has some corners with a really low ceiling, where one constantly bangs one's head if one is taller than 1,70m and not used to these spots. Unfortunately the kitchen cupboards are at the same inconvenient height. Might sound like a banality, but if you have banged your head for the umpteenth time, you do get a little annoyed.
- The two restaurants at both ends of the beach are expensive and disappointing. We spent many holidays in Italy and were therefore surprised by how much effort is put in both places in presenting - rather mediocre - food in some unnecessarily exaggerated way. - Obviously, this comment has nothing to do with the house, but it means that you have to drive somewhere else in order to get a good meal for a reasonable price.
- We were informed quite rudely by the neighbouring landlady about the complicated way of rubbish collection (and how we had done it wrong, not having been informed thoroughly enough by our own landlady). She complained bitterly about having to discard of a number of empty wine bottles by the family who had rented her house. If you rent Sara's house - stay away from her.
4 stars, with no doubt! But not 5.
The villa in Porto Taverna is second to none. It is perfectly situated only 100 metres from the beautiful beach with crystal clear waters. The villa is very clean and the owner Sara was very helpful before and during our stay. We tended to eat at the villa in the evenings, sat outside in the balmy heat of the evening. There are only a couple of beach restaurants within walking distance, but a lot more if you want to drive. It is only about 20 minutes drive from the airport which made our transfer time ideal. We hired a car which I would recommend for the duration.
A fantastic holiday and we would all definitely go back in a heartbeat..
Lovely villa in the quiet town of Porto Taverna. Everything we needed for a family of five. The beach was so close and perfect for the kids. Crisp white sand, lovely warm sheltered swimming with an amazing view. Owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.
Einfach nur toll.....
Wir waren für eine Woche auf dieser wunderschönen insel.Aussicht von diesem sehr schönen Haus ist einfach atemberaubend. Von anfang an haben wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Das haus hat alles zu bieten was man braucht. Stillvolle Küche grosser Esstisch im freien und sogar noch liegestühle wo man einfach die Aussicht geniessen kann, einen tollen grill und noch vieles mehr. der strand ist zu fuss in einer Minute zu erreichen wo man auch liegestühle mieten kann.
Also wir können dieses Haus nur weiter empfehlen.... es ist wirklich sehr sehr schön. und dazu noch sehr preiswert!!!!!!!
We had a wonderful stay at Porto Taverna! Despite being two families with small children, we had no problem "fitting in". The house, the location and the facilities were perfect, and the view absolutely stunning (the pictures don't lie). The beach is every bit as good as the more famous ones nearby, and there are two bars/restaurants right on the beach. The Corda family provided excellent customer service throughout, so all in all: Perfect!
Wir verbrachten zu viert (zwei EW, zwei Kinder 14 und 11 Jahre) im Mai/ Juni 2012 zwei Wochen in diesem wunderschönen Haus. Es ist einfach, aber sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet, der kleine Garten ist sehr gepflegt und der Ausblick einfach umwerfend.
Die Vermieterin Sara und ihre Eltern sind äußerst nett, hilfsbereit und unkompliziert - der frühe Check-in war ebenso problemlos möglich wie die leichte Verschiebung der Reisezeit.
Das Haus liegt eigentlich sehr ruhig auf einer Anhöhe ca. 100m zum Strand - da wir wohl am Ende der Vorsaison reisten, waren aber letzte Arbeiten in der Umgebung (Parkplatz ausbessern, große Rasenflächen mähen, etc) leider einige Tage lang schon recht lärmintensiv.
Trotzdem haben wir unseren Urlaub sehr genossen: Ausflugsmöglichkeiten sind zahlreich vorhanden, die Natur auf der Insel ist traumhaft, das Wasser kristallklar...
Thank you Sara! We will gladly return to your beautiful house again!
Ursula and family
Porto Taverna é um dos lugares mais bonitos da região: com areia branca, uma água incrivelmente transparente de cores maravilhosas, em uma das mais charmosas pequenas baías da Sardenha, perto das ilhas de Tavolara e Molara. Não muito longe, também estão localizadas as praias maravilhosas de Capo Coda Cavallo, Cala Brandinchi, Impostu, La Cinta; Costa Coralina, Porto Istana, Capo Ceraso, Li Cuncheddi.
Dentro de um par de horas, você pode visitar tantos lugares extraordinários: Tiscali, Su Goruppu, o mais profundo desfiladeiro da Europa, Cala Luna, Bosa, as cidades fenícias de Nora e Tharros, as aldeias Nuragic de Barrumini e Sant Antine, as dunas de areia de Piscinas e muitos, muitos mais. Há infinitas possibilidades de passeios, compras, trekking no interior da Sardenha espetacular e para descobrir os monumentos arqueológicos fascinantes e misteriosas que datam muitos milênios.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
out 3 2016 - out 31 2016
Dia de mudança: sábado
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
nov 1 2016 - dez 31 2016
Dia de mudança: sábado
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Price does not include:
gas, water and electricity, euro 10 per person weekly.
Linen and towels, euro 15 per person weekly.
Final cleaning, euro 80/100.
Security deposit, euro 350 to be paid cash upon arrival
30% advance payment is required for the reservation to be confirmed