|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
Um apartamento auto-suficiente convenientemente localizado, com enorme conjunto de caracteres em um edifício do século 16 apenas minutos a pé da Ponte Rialto e centro de Veneza.
O apartamento recém-remodelado acomoda 4 pessoas confortavelmente e está decorado com um alto padrão com colecção de antiguidades de todo o mundo. Os restaurantes e áreas de estar são espaçosos e confortáveis. Uma casa de banho em mármore e quarto de casal está localizado fora da sala principal. Escadas levam a um mezanino com mais 2 camas de solteiro. A cozinha está bem equipado com máquina de lavar roupa e máquina de lavar louça. Tome o seu café pequeno-almoço no terraço privado de madeira e romântico e desfrutar de uma vista de 360 graus telhados originais Veneza 's.
Arrendamentos de longo e curto prazo são consideradas. Nenhum animal de estimação.
Como chegar ao apartamento do aeroporto: Você pode pegar um táxi ou um ônibus do aeroporto até a Piazzale Roma. Fique de vaporetto (ferry boat) número 1 e desça na San Stae (4ª parada cerca de 10 minutos). De lá, você terá 8 minutos a pé.
Como chegar ao apartamento da estação: Get on vaporetto (ferry boat) número 1 e desça na San Stae (3ª parada cerca de 10 minutos). De lá, você terá 8 minutos a pé.
Fabulous, fabulous, and then, more fabulous! I could end this review right there and it would be all you need to know.
First off, we were greeted at the dock at San Stae by the very lovely and charming Lorenza, who escorted us through the streets of Venice on the short 10 minute walk to the house. Upon our arrival, she gave us a few pointers, some instructions, and her contact info should we need anything during our stay. Something we took advantage of on more than one occasion and she was all too happy to help.
This place is not just comfortable and charming, this place is perfectly appointed down to the last detail. It's obvious that the owner, Alessandra, is well educated and well traveled. From the furnishings to the amenities, to the books on the shelves, there is nothing...let me repeat that, nothing not to love. When we walked through the door we knew instantly that we made the right decision. My wife, son and I looked at each other and thought, we don't even need to pack up our house, everything we need, or would want, is already right here. We'll just have someone sell everything back home and send us the check.
I could go on about the lovely neighborhood, the incredible coffee shop just around the corner, the beautiful boutique next door, the sounds of children playing wafting through the streets, and the amazing, and I do mean, amazing views from the rooftop, but you'll get to all that on your own. The splendor of Venice is yours to discover, and this is the place to discover it from. Quiet, safe and simply wonderful.
If you don't fall in love with Venice from this lovely place we called home for a week, you've simply booked your vacation in the wrong city.
Thank you Alessandra, it was perfect and we can't wait to come back!
Eine tolle Wohnung, super zentral gelegen. Vielen Dank wir kommen wieder.
This was a beautiful apartment, very tastefully decorated and well kept. The location is perfect, so close to everything yet quiet enough. My husband and I spent 3 days here and absolutely loved it! The kitchen had everything we needed to make meals using the fresh ingredients we bought from Rialto Market. If we visit Venice again, this is where we will want to stay. I had a little trouble just prior to arrival reaching the owner, but then everything all worked out and I am so glad and thankful!
We stayed at this apartment from August 6 – 10, 2013. From the reclaimed wooden doors, to the granite in the kitchen and bathroom, to the bright, sunny rooms, to the seamless way in which the historical blended with a warm, contemporary chic, we felt very fortunate to have discovered this gem of an apartment.
There was plenty of space for the 4 people in our family. Our children slept in the loft, while my husband and I slept in the 1 bedroom. Plus, with the separate living room and dining room, we all felt that we had our “space” after a busy day of touring Venice. This apartment was a welcome sanctuary.
Some highlights of the apartment:
* There is a charming, private deck/patio on the roof of the building, which provided a beautiful and scenic spot for breakfast and sundowners. There is a small table and 4 chairs to dine al fresco on.
* The kitchen - albeit compact - had just about everything that one could need for cooking light meals.
* The grey granite of the kitchen had a high-end feel about it. Looking out over the rooftops of Venice, washing-up was even enjoyable.
* The bathroom had a shower, toilet, bidet and basin – all with high-end finishes.
* There was lots of light streaming in from windows facing almost all directions. In the August heat, we closed the shutters during the day to try and keep the apartment cool.
* There were 3 air-conditioning units, which were essential and much appreciated in August. The common areas of the building (lobby and stairwell) where the apartment was located were not air-conditioned, but this was not an issue.
That said, we do have a few minor suggestions which would improve this apartment for fellow holiday guests:
* An umbrella or shade on the upstairs patio to make the hot August weather more tolerable.
* Although an “electronic vacation” was welcome on one level, the lack of WiFi made staying in touch with family and work difficult.
* A kettle and microwave in the kitchen would have been convenient for us.
* Although the linens for the beds and the bathroom were acceptable and comfortable, we would have liked better hand-towels. The bath towels were fine, but a few more (there were only 4) would have been appreciated.
Despite these few suggestions to make a lovely apartment even better, we would feel confident in recommending this apartment to friends and family. It’s a gorgeous place to spend a holiday.
This is an absolutely beautiful apartment in a fantastic neighborhood. Everything was as advertised, the apartment was extremely well maintained and clean. A very easy walk to the vaporetto stop, or the St. Marks, or for that matter anywhere. We really enjoyed walking out our door to numerous restuarants, bars, and shops just steps away. This apartment is extremely well maintained, and obviously owned by someone who called this place home. Thank you for letting us use your apartment for our brief time in Venice - it helped make the trip truly magical.
Extremely beautiful and comfortable flat located right in the centre of Venice. Lively and friendly neighbourhood, yet calm at night. Despite two days of rain we had a wonderful week. Thank you, Alessandra! We'd love to come again.