|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 7 noites|
/ 1 casa de banho Apartamento T2 recentemente remodelado, espaçoso e conveniente 1º andar no prédio 12 unidade a poucos passos da S Lake Ave. 2 quarteirões para Colorado e Caltech; 1km para Old Town & Rose Bowl. Aluguel mensal preferido.
Os dois quartos ambos têm muito luxuoso,
king-size, camas de espuma de memória para conforto incrível. As características incluem cozinha atualizado, banheiro, closet, novos pisos de madeira e lençóis de cama / toalhas.
Espaço de estacionamento portão está incluído. Lavandaria está disponível na parte de trás do edifício.
No passado, nós também hospedado em Airbnb. Você pode encontrar alguns de nossos comentários aqui:
https: // www. airbnb. com / usuários / show / 9088345
We stayed here for a little more than two months from November 2016 – to early January 2017. The apartment has pluses and minuses. First the positives:
1. It is well located. Shopping of all kind within a block of the apartment, and a short walk to Cal Tech. Pasadena is a nice little city with lots of restaurants and entertainment of all sorts.
2. It is recently renovated and is a large beautiful space. Nice looking kitchen & living room, comfortable memory foam beds. Nice outdoor patio for evening dining. Large space.
3. The owner (Glendy) and her husband are very nice to work with in-person.
4. It is very quiet - well off the street and quiet neighbors.
5. The underground parking is very convenient.
There were, however, some drawbacks which is why we did not give 5 stars. Most could be fixed easily; if they are fixed and if we could reliably reach the owner, then we would definitely recommend this apartment.
1. The internet is very poor. We never got a strong signal, but frequently it stopped entirely. The router is not located in the apartment so we could not reboot it. On one occasion, the internet was out for hours, and owner did not respond to email or text so we had to go elsewhere for internet services that day.
2. The apartment is sparsely provided with furniture and needed household items - fewer than are found in most VRBO or Homeaway apartments. We asked for additional items, including a lamp, toaster & broom, and the owner provided some things, but did not want to provide all of them. We purchased additional lamps, a desk, rugs, kitchen utensils and dishes - some which we left behind. Note that there is no oven (the website description is incorrect), just a cook-top. If you need a rice cooker, there is none and the owner does not want to provide one.
3. The central furnace does not work, & there were no instructions to heat the apartment. Despite repeated emails & texts the owner never responded concerning this problem. We were able to heat the apartment barely using the air conditioners run in a heating mode (look for the red button on the window unit in each room). It was always rather uncomfortably cold & too loud to sleep, so we turned off the heaters at night & bought a fan to circulate the air.
In sum, we might look harder for different apartment next time. There are many others near this apartment, however it might be hard to find one that is furnished and allows a short term leas
We spent three weeks in California for vacation during the summer. The apartment is well mantained, it very well located and the owner is kind and responsive. We highly recommend this property for short stays.
A very nice two bedroom apartment clean and so comfortable. Really a great location.
We spent 3 days in Pasadena at Glendy's apartment and it was great. Glendy is very responsive through emails or text, and the apartment is gigantic, it could easily fit 5 persons. Apartment was clean and well located in the heart of Pasadena, close to many shops and restaurants, as well as Caltech. We will definitively use this apartment again next time in Pasadena, five stars!
We really enjoyed our stay and will return. The apartment was everything we needed. It was clean and well maintained. The beds were so relaxing and we always had a great nights' sleep! We had no problem with water pressure and the shower had really hot water that never went cold. That was definitely a bonus. The overall layout of the apartment was simple and appreciated. The kitchen was well equipped, but did not have an oven, coffee pot or corkscrew. We had to buy a coffee pot at Rite Aid down the road. The apartment was conveniently located with a Starbucks around the corner and Panda Express across the way. We were right off the Rose Parade route as well. We really enjoyed having Netflix; however, it did need to buffer frequently. We were able to watch Netflix without interruption late at night.
I was in the middle of relocating for job. I found this great apartment, 2 bedrooms 1 bath. I stayed 33 days. The owners were very kind and understanding. The apartment is very quite, near the college, shopping and amazing restaurants.
The only downside, if you are a cook, there is no oven.
Highly recommend for short or long term stay.
Estamos centralmente localizado em Pasadena; com apenas sobre tudo que você pode imaginar a poucos quarteirões em cada sentido. Conveniências incluem, mas não estão limitados a:
- 1 quarteirão comercial e dos restaurantes em South Lake Ave
- 2 quarteirões do Colorado Blvd.
- Top restaurantes dentro de 4 blocos incluem: Mediterranean Cafe, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Abricott, The Counter, limonada, Malbec, Green Street Restaurant, Bistro 45, Cafe Verde, e Nova Delhi Palace.
- 2 quadras do California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- 3 quadras da Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 1. 4 milhas (7 minutos de carro, a 15 minutos de ônibus) para Cidade Velha, com muitos bares da moda, cafés, galerias, boutiques e locais de desempenho. Melhores restaurantes incluem: ración, Cheval Bistro, Vertical Wine Bistro, Sushi Roku, Aroma Cafe, Osawa, The Melting Pot, e Scarlet Tea Room.
- 2 milhas (7 minutos de carro) para a Biblioteca Huntington, Coleções de Arte e Jardins Botânicos.
- 4 milhas (12 minutos de carro) para Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 milhas (20 minutos de carro) para o centro de Los Angeles e Staples Center.
Pasadena é muito verde e exuberante e como as pessoas da cidade gostam de dizer, "Somos abençoados com um dossel TREE-mendous de folhas sobre a nossa cidade", há toneladas de áreas sombreadas perfeitas para passeios de lazer. O bairro é muito seguro e é ideal para famílias.
Como a cidade nona maior no condado de Los Angeles, Pasadena é famoso para o jogo anual de futebol Rose Bowl, o Torneio de Parada Roses, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Seminário Teológico Fuller, Arte Center College of Design, Pasadena Playhouse, o Museu Norton Simon de Arte eo Museu da Ásia-Pacífico.
- Huntington Hospital - 1. 8 milhas, 7 minutos de carro
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 4. 7 milhas, 11 minutos de carro
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 4. 9 milhas, 14 minutos de carro
- City of Hope Medical Group - 2. 4 milhas, 10 minutos de carro
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
set 22 2016 - abr 30 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 433
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 433
|Cleaning fee||R$ 215|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.