Imagine estar em qualquer espaço em nosso condomínio espaçoso e com vistas para o lago de frente. Nosso condom��nio está completamente mobilado e totalmente equipado com quase todos os confortos de sua própria casa. Ambos os quartos têm camas queen size com colchões de pelúcia. Temos uma HDTV de tela plana 42in na sala de estar com um leitor de blue ray, wi-fi gratuito e um pátio rastreados em para desfrutar de todos os belo pôr do sol da tarde.
Condom��nio, 2 quartos, 2 banheiros, (Sleeps 4-6)
- Última atualização de calendário
- 17 de jan de 2019
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Piscina / Spa
Serviços no local
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 14 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Even better than expected!
We were so pleased with this rental. Here is why:
1) First and foremost, the setting and location. We had breakfast each morning on the balcony and really enjoyed seeing the variety of birds on and around the lake. On our walks we went around several of the adjoining lakes...all lovely.
2) The fitness center was perfect for aerobic workouts.
3) The towels were LUSH and sumptuous. Plus, there were so many provided.
4) The apartment was clean and well appointed and seemed so "new".
5) Check in was very professional.
6) We thought it was going to be very spartan and that we would have to bring all soaps, paper towels, coffee filters, etc. Not the case. They had 3 packets for the dishwasher, many coffee filters, a roll of paper towels, hotel like soaps, plenty of toilet paper for our 4 nights. Plus, 2 bowls of mints for us!
Definitely recommend this rental and would book it if I had occasion to return to the area.
Besides the wedding we attended at Kathleen's Garden, Highlights of the area for us were:
Tampa River Walk
Dahli museum in St Petersburg
Very nice 2 b 2b condo...convenient location..quiet area..thanks!
Truly enjoyed staying here. Local to all surrounding areas. Clean, comfortable, terrific view. Property manager, Adrian, was helpful, engaging and knowledgeable. Reasonably priced as well!
A little small, but it had everything we needed
The couch and beds were not that comfortable, but it was conveniently located near grocery stores, shops, etc. Very quiet location.
Quiet and cozy
Peaceful and Quiet!
Perfect for our vacation! Nice and quiet end unit.
conveniente para os bancos; Hospital Regional Brandon e todas as compras.
Observações sobre as tarifas de aluguel
From $650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available