|Área||1.000 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 5 noites|
Acorde nas copas das árvores no resort premier na nação
Deixe seus carros em casa! shuttle 2-3 min livre para o núcleo da cidade de Aspen e Aspen Ski Mountain, com uma sensação de estar longe de tudo! 10 minutos a pé do centro da cidade.
Verão é reserva rápido !! Apenas duas semanas deixou em agosto.
Muito grande e encantadora. (1000sq. Ft + varanda)
Ensolarado, aberto cozinha / sala de estar / jantar.
luminoso e arejado
Acesso de alta velocidade wi-fi
42 "TV de tela plana com On Demand serviço
decoração elegante, mas confortável meados do século moderno / com toda a arte original
Grande, banheira de imersão em um banheiro mosaico lindo. Upgrades a partir de 2016.
confortável cama com colchão de látex orgânico e impressionante cama de bordo personalizado
vista para a montanha de todas as janelas
Animais de estimação têm grande quintal cercado (compartilhado)
Grandes janelas com vista para Aspen Mountain
área de escritório de canto
Por favor, note que as taxas de mudar para eventos e feriados específicos. Contacte-me para uma cotação.
Fantastic bicicleta e trilhas para caminhada para a cidade ou para preservar a natureza. Uma criança considerada. Há um pak-n-play, sofá-cama e um golpe de duplo disponível.
Por favor, veja minhas outras listas:
De estúdio moderno lindo VRBO / 398655, HomeAway / 148.329
Artistas fantásticos casa- VRBO / 105532, HomeAway / 148.326
- Large and comfortable condo. High ceilings really open it up.
- Well appointed.
- Nice full kitchen.
- Awesome huge tub for a hot soak.
- Convenient location if you have a vehicle. Never had a problem parking in town. 3/4 mile walk from center of town otherwise.
- Considering the condo is pretty modern, the linens and bedding in the house are just terrible. The various towels are old and look like they were just collected along the way. The two pillows on the bed were beyond worn, and when asked, we were directed to a couple shammed pillows in the closet. The blanket that was on the bed under the comforter was stained to the point where we took it off the bed. A small investment would go a long way here. These comforts really matter when you're tired from being out skiing all day and just want to fall into a nice bed and relax.
- I've rented places that have thin walls, but I have no idea what's going on with the curtain hanging on the wall (not window, the wall left of the bed in the photos) and what appears to be a thin sheet of particle board behind it separating this unit from the one next door. It seriously looks like the wall was thrown up in 30 min to create a temporary or seasonal rental space, even including foam strips along the edges to try and muffle the sound. The people who live behind the make shift wall could be heard as if they were standing in the same room (we were privy to full conversations). That curtain/wall is not shown in the photos of the house so be advised since I could see some viewing this as a security risk.
Wow, this was a great space in Aspen. It was tastefully decorated, spacious and very comfortable. The kitchen was great, with all you needed to cook, the living area comfortable with good wifi and the bedroom felt peaceful and the bed comfortable. The bathtub was amazing and I enjoyed soaking in it every night after skiing. The location worked out well, with a bus stop close by and really easy walking distance to everything downtown. It is a "3 plex" and the only downside would be occasional noise from the other units, but that is to be expected and did not affect our enjoyment in any way. The owner was great about getting us the entry info on time and returning our deposit. Would definitely stay again.
We stayed in Christie's apartment over the holidays and couldn't be happier with the overall experience. The apartment is spacious and well appointed within walking distance to town. Christie is an amazing host and was very helpful with babysitting and other last minute referrals. We hope to be back before too long!
We spent a wonderful Christmas at Christie's condo. Not only was she a perfect host, her condo was very charming. It was within walking distance of Aspen village. In addition there are many lovely walking trails close by which my puppies enjoyed. I will definitely return.
Christies location is excellent. The apartment is spacious, full of light, and very well planned out.
Perfect for a couple, small family.Pet friendly. Our small bichon frise enjoyed romping in the front yard very much.
Would definitely return.(hopefully soon)
We had an increbdible time at Chrisite's place. Christie was welcoming and helpful by recommending local activities, hikes, restaurants and shops. The apartment is full of light with Christie's own thought provoking art gracing the walls. Our dog Posey felt equally welcomed by Honey as the two had a grand time romping in the spacious yard. The kitchen was well-equipped and everything was clean and well-maintained. The last day we had a terrific time bungy jumping with Christie on the top of Aspen mountain! I hope we can stay at Christie's place again!
Aspen. & quadras do Mercado Municipal, na esquina de Riverside
Outras atividades: compras, caiaque, esqui cross country, Downhill / Esqui alpino, snowboard, snowmobile, observação da vida selvagem, Saúde / Beleza Spa, Balão de Ar Quente
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
abr 17 2017 - mai 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
dez 22 2017 - jan 2 2018
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning fee||R$ 314,81 + Imposto|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 157,41|
Please contact owner for deals and specific dates and situations. Holiday and special event dates are higher.