|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Temos o prazer de apresentar esta casa em Sutton Place - Localizado a poucos pés de um sul fabuloso em frente à praia de areia, onde nós encontramos dezenas de coração pedras de forma muito original e bonita de vidro mar. Nossa casa antiga foi recentemente restaurado. Esperanza, "esperança" em espanhol, oferece-lhe uma nova cozinha, dois novos banheiros, chuveiro ao ar livre, quartos agradáveis, belas vistas, A / C, Internet sem fio, tudo com um passo atrás no tempo. Nós projetado para ser nossa casa de praia de sonho. Nós amamos esta encantadora casa de praia tradicional e acho que você também! carregamento frontal máquina de lavar roupa disponíveis também!
Esta casa doce oferece a praia, baía, brisa, basta adicionar um dia ensolarado e você tem feito isso! Convidamos você a Eperanza e ansiosos para responder quaisquer perguntas. Roupa de cama e toalhas incluídos!
The house was perfect. Location could not have been better; we wanted for nothing. We had 5 adults and two teens, and had plenty of room. The property manager was great to deal with, and answered every question right away. From beach umbrellas to extra towels, the house had it all. We have rented MANY times, and have never had a house so perfect for us. Our next Cape trip will include this house!
• It's a lovely cottage, and we really enjoyed our stay. Our family of 5 thought it was just the right size, it felt great, and we'd def. think about renting again if we came to the area.
• Awesome location in the cape. It's a far drive to get here, but the location itself is right on the road straight into the heart of Provincetown, a serene 10 min drive away (or bike!). The bay is incredible. (see below)
• Really liked the decor and decoration. Very well done.
• The bay is right across the street, with just one other row of properties between you. The bay is pretty calm. One day my 4 year-old son and I got to explore the nearby rocks and see starfish, fish and different types of crabs. The water is great for kayaking, and teaching kiddos some swimming. The tide also goes way the heck out, allowing for great walks in 1-inch water deep into the bay. Or you can go crabbing and clamming, or meet friendly neighbors.
• Biggest one is that there is a bit of traffic noise. The house is on a strip of land between two roads that aren't tremendously busy, but they do get some traffic. When the occasional big rig goes zipping by at 45 miles an hour, you hear and feel the rumble. (They really should slow traffic down on the bay-side street.)
• It has nice very amenities in general (cookware, furniture, beach chairs, nice grill, etc.), but the tech/media situation is a wee bit limited (for power users). Yes, they have cable TV, but it feels like only 20 channels on a small screen. Yes, the house has wifi, and it's generally fine, but we'd have temporary outages for about 15-30 min., 1-3x a day. It all works generally well, but if you end up having to work (like I did), or want to find something on the TV during quiet afternoon time for your pre-schooler, or just like to watch a movie at night to relax, plan accordingly.
• A little more local color from the owners would make this place even better. In some of these rentals you get a list of suggestions from the owners, and they are often really, really great ideas for things to do and see. (To that end, check out The Lobster Pot in Provincetown! Get the clam chowder.)
We stayed at this lovely cottage with our four sons and found it to be clean, comfortable and very charming! Had a New England clam bake on the porch and enjoyed the proximity to the bay-side beach, P-town, and National Seashore. Owner met us and provided great insight into the Cape. Would definitely stay here again!
This cottage had all the comforts of our own home and tons of charm. Scott and Phil went out of their way to make sure our stay was everything it should be and more! Beautiful location from sunrise to sunset. Just close enough and just far enough out of town. We've already booked our visit for this summer too!
Stayed at this cottage June 2014. Quiet, clean, beach themed ,comfortable surroundings. Cozy, but totally adequate, dining ,living room and kitchen area. Very close to sand and sun. Generous parking and short ride to downtown P-Town. Would definitely stay here again!
We have rented numerous cottages in Truro and Provincetown. This one is definitely our favorite so far. The owners have done a great job of updating and old gem, while maintaining the charm and whimsy of a summer cottage. The well equipped kitchen makes it a pleasure to stay in for dinner. The house has a great deck for sunset cocktails, and three comfy bedrooms make for lots af good rest. The beach is literally about 30 steps from the door so no need to go very far for a swim. This part of the cape has the best beaches, both bay and ocean and you can always find deserted stretches of sand to call your own! Oh, and Ptown is only like 10 minutes away so lots of fun to be had in town too. The owners are local and very accommodating, they were easy to deal with and very helpful with recommendations. well worth the rent- we'll be back this year!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|cleaning, < 7 night stay||R$ 864|
refer to lease for terms