|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 4 noites|
Sustainably renovado apartamento a uma curta distância de muitas comodidades, incluindo Vanderbilt em Nashville, lojas e restaurantes da aldeia Hillsboro, Universidade Belmont, e Fanny Mae e Dees Parks Centennial.
Verifique também o nosso lá embaixo maiores listar aqui - http: // www. homeaway. com / turístico-rental / p3915985
- Zero-VOC pintar em todos os quartos
- Os pavimentos de cortiça na cozinha
- Hardwoods recém-refinished com produtos de baixo VOC
- As bancadas do bloco de bambu açougueiro
- Telhas do acento vidro reciclado
- Tapetes de fibras naturais
- Água e energia características de poupança
- Ótimo bairro a pé com calçadas e árvores nas ruas maduros
- Os carros podem ser utilizados como uma conveniência, mas não é obrigatório
- Localização conveniente perto de tudo que você precisa. O supermercado fica a menos de uma milha de distância, e se você preferir sair, Hillsboro Village tem cerca de 15 + 10 + restaurantes, lojas e um cinema independente, o Belcourt.
I visited beautiful and charming Nashville this summer. This property was beautiful inside and out. The facade and yard are charming. Street parking was always available near or right in front of the house. The interior of the house was lovely, with cute decor, comfortable beds, and charming furniture. Everything was clean and we had absolutely no problems. We used the kitchen to prepare simple meals. We washed our laundry with ease. The beds were plenty big for my mom (1 room) and me, my 5 year old, and my baby/toddler (2nd room). My other little boy enjoyed snoozing on the couch. In short, the property was just as described--cozy, charming, and lovely. I liked the eco-friendly flooring materials and the lovely views of trees and charming homes in the neighborhood.
We loved being so very close to Fanny Mae Dees Park (Dragon Park). It is a favorite Nashville stop for our small children, and we could walk to the park. We also were a short drive to the restaurant and shop district on 21st Street.
I would love to stay here again.
We just returned from a 4 night stay at this clean, well decorated and equipped, excellently located apartment. The unit is just as pictured - spotless, bright, great neighborhood, close to all the Nashville attractions. Rachel is very responsive and accommodating, allowing us to change our reservation at the last minute when we requested to come in a day earlier than previously planned. We have booked this same unit for 3 nights in October, and would like to book the first floor unit (same owner) another time.
As noted by others, there is no dishwasher or disposal, but we were not there to cook much.
Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone!
We loved it! Great location in a beautiful neighborhood. Very nice to come home to after a day of exploring.
Very clean and well kept! The beds were HEAVENLY. We slept perfect after long days in seminars and walking around.
Such a fun vacation with my 3 girls! The place perfect for the 4 of us. Very clean and the bedrooms were a great size. Everything we needed
for a girls getaway. Close to downtown and the cute town of Hillsboro.
This two bedroom unit is meticulously kept, in a beatuful older home, located in a great part of Nashville. Easy access to all things fun, walking distance to any type of Vanderbilt event. Walking distance to a beautiful park with tennis courts and great little coffee shop / restaurant / commercial area.
Owners were very easy to work with, did everything they said they would and made our stay wonderful. The beds were super comfortable, kitchen allowed us to cook for our Vegan teanager and the place is tastefully decorated. We were actually super surprised at how vegan-friendly Nashville was. Kid could eat at every restaurant we went to. Not the case in Colorado. We were comfortable upon arrival and had a great stay. We'll stay here again because this was a great rental and Nashville is a good time.
Grande Vanderbilt, Belmont, Hillsboro Aldeia localização. Conveniente para tudo em Nashville. A uma curta distância de grandes restaurantes e lojas locais, incluindo o famoso Pantry Pancake. Você também pode caminhar tanto para o campus Vanderbilt e da Fanny Mae Dees 'Dragon Park' com estruturas de jogo, quadras de tênis, e coberto de jantar para todas as idades!
- 1/2 mi. para Hillsboro Aldeia
- 1/2 mi. para Vanderbilt Hospital e University
- 3/4 mi. para a loja mais próxima de supermercado, Harris Teeter
- 1 Mi. a Universidade Belmont
- 1 mi. a Centennial Park
- 2 mi. a Music Row
- 2. 75 mi. até Área Green Hills
- 3 mi. para Downtown Nashville
- 3 mi. a Universidade Lipscomb
- 8 mi. para Nashville Zoo
- 10 mi. para o Aeroporto de Nashville
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
CMA Fest 2017
jun 8 2017 - jun 11 2017
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 219|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.