|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
• luxuoso refúgio. 2 andares Casa espanhola do Mediterrâneo.
• 3 quartos espaçosos, 2 ½ banhos.
• 2 BRs mestre em andares diferentes e diferentes lados da casa = grande privacidade
• estar perto da água, mas evitar a "festa a noite toda" barulhento áreas à beira-mar
• 1 minuto a pé até a baía, a pé pathway / bicicleta que circunda a baía
• 1 minuto a pé: Kendall-Frost Mission Bay Marsh Reserve, grande pássaro
• caminhada ou 3 minutos de carro para a maior praia em Mission Bay
• Caminhe ou 6 min de carro até Mission Beach no Oceano Pacífico
• 8 minutos de carro do Sea World
• Caminhe até fogos de artifício do Sea World. Sente-se e assistir a partir parque na baía. Sem tráfego para
• Bodyboard (pranchas de bodyboard), cadeiras de praia, toalhas de praia, jogos, brinquedos,
livros, CDs, mais
• Escolha o seu nível individual exata de firmeza / suavidade em um Sleep Number
cama. Durma em luxo e conforto.
• Escolha entre um Rei Cal ou 2 camas separadas para o mestre de baixo
• cama king size no quarto principal 2nd flr
• cama de casal no terceiro BR
• Couro sofá-cama (2 pessoas)
• Capacidade 8 pessoas em 4 quartos diferentes
• Também um mattres de ar individuais, se você quer ter filhos no mesmo quarto que você.
• Lavadora secadora
• Em Crown Point, um bairro residencial tranquila de elite de Pacific Beach.
• Grande entretenimento em casa: barbecue, uma lareira a gás, sistema de som surround,
CD player, rádio, da Netflix na TV, iphone / ipod jogadores
• Acesso à Internet sem fios gratuita de alta velocidade
• Enorme cozinha totalmente equipada com 2 fornos, fogão, microondas,
máquina de lavar louça, cafeteira, torradeira, liquidificador, toneladas de bancada de granito
espaço e armários.
• cozinhas totalmente abastecido com pratos, panelas, frigideiras e tudo mais que você precisa.
• Novos pisos de madeira.
• poltronas balancim 3 de couro
Escolha para relaxar no pátio, na água ou se envolver em todas as actividades culturais e ao ar livre a área oferece.
I chose this house for my brothers who were coming to San Diego to visit me because it is tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood. It is away from the party houses and bar noise that Pacific Beach is known for. They said they never heard the neighbors and they enjoyed quiet nights on the patio. They also liked being so close to the bay and to tourist attractions like Sea World. Highly recommended.
It is unusual to have a house with 2 master bedrooms so this was a real find. My husband and I traveled with my sister and her husband. Not only did we each have a master bedroom, but the bedrooms were also on different floors and different sides of the house, so we had great privacy. My brother-in-law is a runner so each morning he got up early and ran along the bay which is just about 1 block away. We used the boogie boards, beach chairs, beach towels and beach umbrellas at both the ocean and the beach on Mission Bay. Thanks, Kate for answering our questions and returning the security deposit so quickly. Great stay!
The interior has a definite resort feel to it, beautifully designed with stone and glass walls and a fireplace. Loved the recliners, sleeper sofa, Sleep Number bed. Very clean and comfortable. Great kitchen space and supplies. Even a double oven. Lots of amenities and just a few minutes walk to the bay. Very beautiful area. Convenient to all the attractions. Will stay here again!
Great location. Just walk to the bay and the walking path/bike path that goes around the bay. We walked to the playground and the beach on the bay and the ocean was nearby. My son and my husband rented SUPs (standup paddle boards) and the whole family rented bicycles. We started each day with a walk along the bay and enjoyed the Kendall-Frost Mission Bay Marsh Reserve and the Northern Wildlife Preserve on the bay which was just steps away. There are interesting wetlands with wonderful bird watching, including some endangered species. The inside of the house was clean, beautiful, spacious and very accommodating. Very well stocked. We look forward to staying in this house on our next trip to San Diego. Highly recommended!!
The kitchen was stocked with "extras" so we didn't have to buy many extra things other than food. My wife loves to cook and enjoyed the double oven, blender and toaster oven. Kids loved the boogie boards and sand toys. Plenty of beach towels, beach chairs, paper products, linens and extra pillows. We loved the enclosed yard so we did not worry about the kids when they played. Big bedrooms, comfortable beds and furniture. Laundry machines were great. We want to stay here again.
This house was perfect and spotlessly cleaned. Great location, lots of space, very close to the bay and beach. We enjoyed getting up early every morning to walk along the bay. The location was also perfect for going to many other popular San Diego attractions. Kate was very helpful and always responded right away. Our family would love to stay here again! I would recommend this house to anyone.
Andar 1 bloco de Mission Bay, que oferece 27 quilômetros de costa, com muitas praias. O oceano está a poucos minutos de distância. Sea World está apenas a 7 minutos de carro, você pode ver os fogos do parque do bairro sobre a baía. Com uma localização central para todas as atrações. Old Town, Balboa Park, lâmpada de gás Quarter, em Downtown, Sea World, La Jolla e do Jardim Zoológico.
|Cleaning||R$ 539 + Imposto|
50% deposit when reserving before 60 days of arrival.
Remaining 50% due 50 days before arrival.
Accepts checks, credit cards