|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Two Bedroom única casa casa de campo perto Biloxi Branco praia de areia, a apenas uma quadra da praia de Biloxi Boulevard, perto de Edgewater Mall, Walmart, Coliseu, e muitos restaurantes à beira-mar. Um verdadeiro lar fora, ambiente doméstico completo e bem decoração em um bairro muito tranquilo. Fácil acesso aos casinos locais e muitas atracções locais. ideal para Jogador de golfe, snowbirds, e família praia férias. Por favor, venha para ver o que Biloxi Beach pode oferecer.
We absolutely loved staying here!! Helen is very accommodating. House is clean and tidy. Comfortable beds. Nice quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to the beach and mall! Near Walmart, Waffle house and casinos !!!
1. Location was perfect.
2. House itself was a great size that met our needs
3. Plenty of parking
4. The man who let us in the house was super friendly
5. Great price for the week
1. We never received any check in info or the address. I had to go to the vrbo website & call the owner once I arrived in Biloxi. I had to text the landlord for the wifi password too. There is no "welcome" sheet or any check out procedures.
2. The ac had just been turned on when we arrived. It was almost 90° in the house and smelled like stale smoke. The ac took several hours to cool down.
3. We were informed that people in the houses nearby had fishing poles stolen & were told to lock up any valuables. We had 2 kayaks & a 10 foot trailer with us. Nothing happened, but we were a little uneasy.
4. My daughter and I developed a horrible cough and had major chest congestion. I really questioned if there was mold in the house or the stale smoke smell that made us sick.
Overall I would recommend this house because the location and price are worth it. Just needs a little TLC to be a 4-5 star rating.
We rented this house last year and it was a nice stay. We booked reservations 4 months prior to our stay this year, just to be on top of things. Our vacation is approaching, only a week away. Helen calls and cancels last minute saying she can not accommodate us and wants us to move to a later date. That is not a solution because we were renting this room for a specific date. "Scrapin' the Coast" and all rooms elsewhere are booked. Exactly what we were trying to avoid. We are Highly disappointed!!
Room was exactly as described. Very well kept and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodated my needs very well. Great place to stay. Would highly recommended to anyone.
Myself , my sister and mother came all the way from Australia. We just loved staying here we had the 3 bedroom it was clean and tidy. Helen was very helpful and made our stay just wonderful. So close to everything beach, shopping etc. would go back in a heart beat
Very good location for access to all that the gulf coast has to offer. The house was clean and neat. Jules was very friendly and helpful making sure we had everything we needed. Ms. Helen was very pleasant to deal with booking our stay. Me & my buddies had a great time and will definitely be back!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 310|
|cleaning fee||R$ 155|
We have multiple units so check with manger for available unit by the time you are checking in. They are all locate at the same location but different facing. Also owner/manager reserve right to refuse serve to anyone or may ask a security deposit before checking in. The owner and agent is not responsible for any incidents, injuries and damages during your stay. The check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.