|Tipo de imóvel||cabana|
|Estadia Mínima||4 noites|
Aninhado entre as colinas tranquilas e vales das Montanhas Apalaches de North-West Georgia, Peavine Lodge é o lugar perfeito para relaxar e desfrutar deste ambiente fantástico e único. Desfrute de vistas espectaculares sobre Pigeon Mountain para o Ocidente, onde a mudança foilage queda nunca vai deixar de surpreender e encantar.
Concluído em 2005 e recém-inaugurado para locação em março de 2011, este lindamente decorado, pé 2.300 quadrados cabine espaçosa coroa a sua própria localização no topo dentro de 36 acres de prados privados e florestas.
Assista pôr do sol colorido espetacular a partir do convés da varanda, tomar um mergulho em sua própria piscina aquecida 35 'x 15' privado (Temporada de Verão Only), relaxar na banheira de hidromassagem ou desfrutar de passeios pitorescos ao redor dos trilhos tranquilos e isolados que serpenteiam através da propriedade.
Prepare-se para o esconderijo e escapar do estresse do mundo de hoje. Retire-se para a nossa cabine; e estar pronto para as montanhas para rebocar em seu coração!
- Totalmente privada 35 'x 15' piscina aquecida (Temporada de Verão Only).
- Banheira de hidromassagem no deck Porch
- 3 quartos espaçosos com confortáveis colchões para acomodar 6 pessoas, incluindo quarto principal com cama king size, 2 quartos com cama queen size e 3 quartos no nível principal com duas camas de solteiro.
- Fogão de ferro fundido em Quarto Familiar (Gas).
- Internet de alta velocidade, Wi-Fi.
- Vídeo Gaming quarto / Home Office com Xbox "UMA" e 2 cadeiras de jogos 'XRocker'. Dedicado 48 "HD TV.
- Equipamento de Home Office inclui 24 "LED monitor de computador, impressora a laser e scanner, conexão à Internet com fio (Ethernet). Basta trazer o seu laptop e conecte! Nenhum computador fornecido.
- "TV de tela plana 1080p HD na sala de estar, 32" LCD 42 TV no quarto principal no andar de cima, e TV no quarto 3 para o console de videogame XBox.
- Chamadas locais gratuitas.
- Cozinha totalmente equipada, fogão de tamanho completo, geladeira com máquina de fazer gelo, microondas, pratos, panelas, máquina de lavar louça, liquidificador, cafeteira e torradeira.
- Full-size lavadora e secadora em separado.
- Roupa de cama e toalha.
We stayed here for 4 days with my parents and 7 year old daughter. The home was spotless!! This home has everything you could possibly need for a private vacation with THE MILLION DOLLAR VIEW. My father enjoyed looking through the binoculars, sitting on the porch for morning coffee and afternoon wine. Our daughter enjoyed her new "office-gaming room"! We can't wait to return for another great mini vacation!!
The house and all amenities were perfect. Just close enough to places like cloudland canyon and paradise gardens, but still far enough away from everything. Check in and check out was a breeze, too!
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay on the property. Everything inside the house and out was perfectly placed for comfort and convenience. We lucked out with a warm late September weekend. The pool was warm and we had lots of fun swimming and playing "Marco Polo". The hot tub was an fantastic place for star gazing. The house was very clean and inviting. We appreciate all the small details- coffee in the pantry, spices and aluminum foil in the cabinets, the telescope in the hall, binoculars by the door, jenga in the kids' room. The property location is also fantastic, its totally private and surrounded by a gorgeous view, yet within a 15 min drive of restaurants and supermarkets. We enjoyed boating and hiking at Sloppy Floyd State park. We would highly recommend this place.
We truly enjoyed our stay here at Peavine Lodge! I have only positive things to say.. The attention to detail to make sure we enjoyed the place was evident. The pumpkin and fall flowers were a nice touch. The kids loved the pool and hot tub and my husband and I especially loved the view and trails. If you want a place away from it all, this is your place. We've liked other places we have rented in the past but none that we were eager to rent again...until now. In fact, I can't wait to come back again. Thanks for accommodating us.
It has it all, great views, privacy, a very nice and comfortable cabin, and if you visit during warm weather a pool. The lady who manages this cabin was more than helpful. She responds very quickly and makes sure your checking in and out is very painless. The cabin itself has this very nice but yet rustic feel to it. The owners of the property have spent a lot of time working on the small details to make this feel very unique. If you are considering this as an option, it is way worth it. I would definitely go here again.
This cabin and property are amazing. Arrived to fantastic outdoor property and the cabin has everything you need and more. So clean, down to the windows. So well stocked with everything. All you need is food and clothes.
The pool, oh my it was so amazing to go out after breakfast and swim, float around or just lay under the umbrellas. Well now I want a pool. Will have to talk to Alisa about how hard or easy to care for the pool. This is a wonderful place. About 10-15 minutes from Trion but you feel like you are the only people for miles. I hope we are able to plan another trip next year. The only thing I would like is to be able to bring our Sheltie, Abby as she is a part of our family and it is so hard to leave her behind. Thanks for sharing you home with us.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
The above rates are for 1 to 6 Guests. 4-night minimum on July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year. Pool Heat Included. Cleaning fee and County and State Taxes Extra.
$250 Refundable Deposit to be added to rental.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.