|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 6 noites|
Vamos apenas ir em frente e admitir isso ... os franceses têm algumas coisas praticamente descobri: comida, arte, música techno, e férias! Com um mês de folga a cada ano, eles obter lotes e lotes de prática. Não é de admirar, então, que Mont Vista Chateaux é o epítome da perfeição casa de férias. Pense nisso como uma interpretação moderna de um Chateaux francês, mesmo no coração das Montanhas Rochosas. Esta casa é um pouco de um show off embora ... Com 8 quartos, 6 1/2 banhos, 2 cozinhas gourmet, mesa de bilhar, sala de cinema com 65 "TV de tela plana e banheira de água quente 8 pessoas, é praticamente zombando de outras casas em a área. Tem até uma excelente localização, a apenas 5 quadras do centro, com vista para a montanha expansiva em toda a casa e uma parada para o centro traslado gratuito a apenas 150 jardas de distância. Tudo nesta casa, a partir do intervalo Lobo à arquitetura vigas de madeira expostas, parece ter sido concebido para inspirar inveja.
Por que ficar com InvitedHome?
InvitedHome definido para transformar a experiência de aluguer de férias, combinando os elevados padrões e serviço de hotéis finos, com belas casas particulares em destinos surpreendentes. E isso é só o que temos feito. Com mais de 80 funcionários baseados em localização, serviços 24/7 convidados e reservas on-line sem esforço, conseguimos mais de 170 casas escolhidos a dedo em 9 devem-do destinos em todo o país. Descubra por que mais de 50.000 pessoas criar memórias duradouras com InvitedHome cada ano.
Precisa de ajuda para planear a sua viagem? Fale com um de nossos consultores de viagens experiente que pode ajudá-lo a encontrar a melhor casa para caber necessidades de viagem do seu grupo.
O melhor. Período de férias. Sempre.
Nossas casas ajudar a inspirar maiores experiências de férias - momentos faíscas e memórias você só pode fazer com os seus amigos e familiares. Estamos firmes crentes que as férias são essenciais para a alma, por isso, a fim de fornecer-lhe o melhor. Período de férias. Ever., Cada detalhe, cada ideia, cada processo e cada casa é gerido pelo nosso, situado localmente equipe InvitedHome cuidadosamente selecionados.
Outros gerentes de propriedade ou proprietários privados podem não estar disponíveis se você encontrar um problema durante a sua estadia. Mas com InvitedHome, você pode relaxar sabendo que a ajuda é apenas um telefonema de distância, 24 horas por dia. Visite InvitedHome. com para saber mais.
Worked fine for our family. Only complaint is that I think they could afford a new BBQ grille
Property location was perfect. House was huge. A few little things bothered me like no spices, no sugar, dishwashers worked 50 percent of the time, no easy way to get out of the driveway, can't purchase a movie on cable, certain appliances didn't work not a killer but just little annoying things like warming oven and vent above the stove and one of 2 coffee machines just didn't want to brew coffee. Besides that the house and the service of invited home were A1. It's the little things that they can improve on like soap in the bathrooms or odds and ends. We rent properties all over the world and usually a cup of coffee is standard operating procedure and a rack full of empty spices jars is still a strikingly odd thing to look at. How much is a bottle of cinnamon anyway? Oh and a random car parked in the garage seemed inappropriate as well.
We did have a great time!
Hosted a family reunion with 16 adukts and 3 kids. Overall we were very impressed with the accommodations. The view from the house is incredible and the furnishings are top rate. The location is ideal - close to town yet lots of privacy. Enjoyed the kitchen and the open layout that allowed people to be together during meals & prep. The downstairs is also nice for family gathering when the kids were asleep.
The bedroom with the bunk beds is a converted office so no closet or bathroom but the Master bedroom, on the same floor, is very large with a large bathroom & closet so the people occupying this room shared with the Master suite. Note that the bunk beds did not seem very sturdy if the kids were bigger - ours were 5 & 3 years old and was ok.
Need to add screens - some were missing.
1. Beautiful property with open floor plan, large windows and comfortable furniture.
2. Very responsive and professional property management company.
3. Gorgeous kitchen with large Wolf range with double oven.
4. Two kitchen sinks and dishwashers in kitchen.
5. Adequate supply of linens and towels.
6. Beautiful master suite.
7. Great bathrooms in every room except the main level office/bedroom.
8. Great pool table and hot tub
- Dishes - Lots of dinner plates. The bad news is that the top 3 dinner plates were clean, underneath them were about 10 - 15 plates that were dirty!!! Not dishwasher-didn't-get-it-all-clean kind of dirty but we-just-scrapped-them-and-didn't-rinse or bother to wash them dirty. There was dried food all over the plates.
- Cooking utensils were of low quality and had partially broken spatulas and tongs, we don't understand why there is this great big kitchen with only basic utensils.
- Basic cooking supplies were not provided; cooking oil, flour, sugar, salt, pepper, etc., etc. They did have a spice rack but all of the spice jars were used and empty.
- Pots and pans were of poor/low quality, similar to the utensils. There was only one skillet and it was 10", have fun making pancakes or eggs for 15-25 people on that.
- Kitchen faucets need to be replaced. If you bend the extension at the right angle it will spray water all over you.
- Balcony, there were two actually and a patio but one of the balconies had nothing to sit on. The other balcony had one table with four chairs and a loveseat rocker. The patio area had another table near the hot tub with four chairs...this house is advertised to accommodate 25 people comfortably.
- Garage apartment - It did have the very very basics like towels, linens and a few plates and cups. It had one small set of silverware and....that's it, no microwave, no toaster, no coffee maker, etc.. When you turn on the cold water, it is hot for about 2 - 3 minutes before turning cold.
- Cleaning crew - The management company was kind enough to allow us to check out at noon but as we were packing up, the cleaning crew showed up at 11:30. While they did acknowledge the noon checkout they sat in their van in the driveway and stared at us, making for an awkward departure. We checked the property's website and verified it was not rented for a few more days, so where is the rush?
- Parking - This is a rental home that accommodates 25 but only parking for 4 vehicles; it is strange to expe
I recently rented the Mont Vista Chateau with 20 friends for a college reunion/whitewater rafting trip. I chose this house because of it was one of the largest house rentals in Breckenridge, it was very close to Main St., and it had a wide variety of desirable amenities.
Overall, the house exceeded our expectations. The size of the house was perfect for 20 people, the views of the mountain were unbelievable, and the location was fabulous. I highly recommend this property!
The home was very beautiful and was perfect for our intimate celebration consisting of 16 adults and 1 child. A few things to note: the stairs are all wood and are very slippery, I recommend indoor slippers or socks with grips and always holding on to the railing! Bring binoculars to enjoy the gorgeous views surrounding this home and watch out for wildlife (we saw a fox every day and it seemed as if people had been feeding it). There is only one iron in the home so be prepared to share! The home's kitchen is the best part - it boasts two dishwashers, two double basin sinks, two ovens and ranges, the biggest sub zero fridge/freezer I have ever seen and plenty of dinnerware, cutlery and similar. The apartment over the garage also had its own kitchen, living space and bedroom/bathroom which was perfect for the two adults and one child to have their own separate space if needed. I did not find a teapot, but found other methods of making tea for the group. The rental company was quick to answer any questions I had and when we identified a deficiency, they promptly called me back to let me know it was already on their radar. They even suggested activities, shopping, etc. which saved me time from searching the web! The winter storm Zephyr was closing in on the area when we were leaving and I received a pleasant call from the actual owner informing us about road conditions, tunnel closures etc. which was great otherwise we may have gotten stuck! I highly recommend this property to large groups that are physically able to go up and down stairs (home has 3 levels).
Thank you for making our trip memorable!