|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Sinta-se no paraíso, no momento em que você entrar no Villa, ventos cruzados são inacreditáveis. Las Vistas de Rio Mar, apenas a alguns passos da praia. Aqui você pode desfrutar do direito brisa caribenha suave da sua varanda. Desde o Villa você pode relaxar e desfrutar do som encantador das ondas quebrando e os pores do sol inacreditável. Você ficará surpreso com a sua vista deslumbrante para o mar, palmeiras praia e litoral sereno. Este é o lugar perfeito para um tranquilo e relaxante férias ou mesmo para a viagem de aventura e emocionante você está planejando para criar.
Master - Cama Queen-2 hóspedes
2º quarto - cama de beliche - queen / twin (3 pessoas)
3 quarto - cama de beliche - queen / twin e twin (4 pessoas)
Família - Futon completo para 1/2
3. 5 casas de banho.
A unidade tem ar condicionado central.
Desfrute de uma moderna e totalmente equipada 3 quartos e 3. 5 casas de banho villa. Um santuário natural rodeado por todo o luxo e conforto que você poderia desejar. O Villa foi recentemente reformado para sua diversão. A propriedade está situada dentro do complexo do resort de luxo Whyndham Grande Rio Mar. Campos de golfe; quadra de tênis; diferentes restaurantes e lounges para escolher; um casino de serviço completo e uma experiência de spa refrescante no Whyndham Grande.
Ele está a poucos minutos de distância do Trump International (PGA Tour) e cursos de El Conquistador Golf.
O nosso é o único resort na costa nordeste, com mais de 1 milha trecho de acesso à praia dourada e 500 hectares de diversão lazer no local, incluindo o Rio Mar Casino, 2 campos de golfe, quilômetros de trilhas, e 10 restaurantes ecléticos e lounges.
O Ocean Course por Tom & George Fazio
Os designers de campos de golfe premiados Tom e George Fazio criou nosso Ocean Course ser igualmente lindo e desafiador, com areia Iguanas e vista mar em cada tee. O buraco assinatura 16 é considerado um dos melhores no Caribe.
O curso do rio por Greg Norman
PGA lenda Greg Norman projetado nosso curso do rio ao longo das Mameyes. Casado com a configuração da terra, a própria ilha dita os buracos. O resultado é um curso para todos os níveis, cheios de vegetação nativa, fairways generosos e bunkers rasas.
O Resort embora tem campo de golfe, não tem carrinhos para fins de aluguer de recreio. Se você deseja alugar um carrinho de golfe para chegar ao redor do resort você pode chamar Carlos Golf Cart Aluguer em 787-410-5385 ou 787-251-5385.
This place is terrible. The owner is non responsive, everything is super cheap, many of the promised amenities don't work and the price is not worth it. I would avoid
- Non working Air Conditioning for 3 days. Even when "fixed" the living room is still too hot and the AC unit spills water all over the floor. Owner said "no one has complained", but their own guestbook has multiple entries of people complaining about AC and other issues never being fixed
- Internet did not work. Contacted owner, took 3 days to get back, asked me (instead of property managers job) to sit around for 5 hours for cable guy...nope! The internet is cheap over the air wifi, so even if it worked, owner is too cheap for cable wifi, so speeds are less than 3G
- Multiple light bulbs out throughout unit
- Beds are 20+ years old and super uncomfortable
- TV doesn't really work and the 50% of the picture is cut-off
- Garbage disposer didn't work...I had to find the breaker and trip it multiple times for it to work (they should check before making ready)
- Place is too dark at night. Owner just has white bulbs in ceiling fans, which are way too dark and have no coverage. It is almost impossible to cook at night with the given light
- Kitchen is missing items like cookie/baking pans, mixing items, etc...
- Bathrooms are old and dingy - the one tub doesnt hold water for kids baths, the other bathroom has mold and a drain that is falling off. Hot water tank is way too small for 3 bedrooms. Bidet in master looks like it has not been used in years
- Bathrooms only had half rolls of toilet paper with no backup anywhere (owner too cheap again)
It does not include a golf cart or hotel VIP passes, which really makes this not worth it
I contacted owner multiple times and he ignored me. The only positives about the property are its size (though all condos are large), the view from the porch and oversized dining room table.
I would have given it 1 star, but that is reserved only when units are uninhabitable.
A group of 6 adults stayed here 2/25/2016 - 3/5/2016 for a destination wedding. The unit was well equipped and furnished nicely. Each of the 3 bedrooms had a private bath and there was a half bath for visitors. The view was incredible! We really enjoyed morning coffee in the rocking chairs on the balcony. We entertained family members that were staying in other villas in the resort and never felt crowded. There was a beach just for the villa residents, which we also enjoyed.
We had the opportunity to visit other villas throughout the resort since we had so many occupied by family and friends. Hands down, our unit was the best!
We did it all, ziplining, hiking and riding ATVs in El Yunque Rain Forest, Old San Juan, bio-luminescent bay, and snorkeling at Vieques Island. A rental car is recommended.
The property is as described. Its interior is very nicely furnished with all amenities you may need. This is a very large villa with plenty of space and modern facilities. Covered assigned parking spaces are in front of the elevator with gets you directly to your villa 's door. The property is clean and well maintained. The villa has excellent cross ventilation, so you may decide to turn off air conditioning. We noticed that the buildings exterior in Las Vistas clusters is in need of some maintenance. However, the spectacular 180 degrees ocean/golf/mountain views of this villa, plus its nice interior decor and other amenities compensate for any exterior flaws. We stayed during weekdays and found it very quiet and relaxing, hearing mostly the birds singing. We had the private pool and facilities to ourselves as there were no other guests using it. A short drive will take you to beautiful and calm Luquillo beach or to El Yunque National Rainforest. Carmen, the property manager will promptly and efficiently respond your inquiries and Damaris (housekeeper) will be available in case you need something. We had a very pleasant stay and will recommend this property to friends and relatives.
The listing description is very accurate. The property was very clean and very well maintained. Customer services was excellent.
The property has an amazing view of the coast and El Yunque; the beach was great; and challenging and beautiful golf courses.
I recommend this property to anyone who wants to enjoy PR!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Prop Ins $1500||R$ 185|
We are certified providers with the PR Tourism Administration and pay the Room Tax by Law.