|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Grande 5 quartos, casa de nível múltiplo. Ótimo para duas ou mais famílias. A uma curta distância do rio, trilhas. Mountain bike, rio flutua. Recentemente remodelado com a família divertido salão de jogos. Mesa de bilhar e máquina gameing disponível. Boa vista para a montanha a partir da sala de estar. Cercado no quintal.
Palavras-chave: casa grande com 5 quartos
We had a terrific time staying in this beautiful house. There is plenty of room for people to spread out and relax. We loved the pool table and having 2 entertainment centers. The yard was perfect for getting some fresh air. We also enjoyed the hot tub. We had a couple of questions and Tim emailed back within a 1/2 hour. We are already making plans for a return trip. Thanks for sharing your lovely home.
We had a great weekend in Bend. The house is in a nice location (pretty quiet neighborhood) and had enough space to keep us all comfortable. Felt like the pictures were an accurate depiction of how the house looks in person. Would have been nice to have a few additional hand towels and washcloths.....but that's a minor suggestion. Overall house/property were clean and well-maintained. I would definitely consider staying here again on my next trip to Bend.
The house is absolutely beautiful, much bigger than I imagined, recently updated, and in a great location. The back yard is large and fenced, there's a big picnic table and a hot tub. It's perfect for large groups, we had 12 women staying for a bachelorette party and we didn't feel cramped or tight at all. We were a short drive from all the local hot spots. I'd absolutely recommend this home.
We stayed at this property for 4 nights in mid- August for the big Bend soccer tournament. Hosted 4 families, one set of grandparents, two little dogs and several extra 11 year olds. 15 folks comfortably with our own airbeds and the extra mattress provided. We did bring a portable air conditioning unit but the house opened up nicely after sundown to cool down - there weren't many bugs to worry about.
The multi-levels of the house are great to provide some privacy/quiet to different groups. The kids played billiards all weekend in the basement and we didn't hear them in the main living area. The backyard was great for kids and dogs to play and cool off.
The owner provided great service - house was clean and a welcome refuge on arrival. There are some minor maintenance issues that could be addressed but nothing beyond what you'd expect in a typical vacation home at this price. Would definitely recommend to friends/family and would book again for ski/winter season or again for the tournament.
Spacious house, close to a market, coffee shop and Mexican restaurant and has a big yard but could use railing on the other side of the stairs for safety.
No air condition, missing screens on 2 bedroom windows, (could be a safety issue with kids) and hard to cool the house down without letting flies/bugs in. Could use fans in every room. Pull out couch feels like you're sleeping on springs. Too far from downtown to walk, about 10/15 min drive. Hot tub not working.
This is a large house with technically, 4 bedrooms. The 5th bed is within the basement game room (pool table, dart board). 3 bedrooms contain queen/double beds. 1 bedroom contains a bunk bed. The 5th bed is a queen in the game room.
- Large house which can accommodate ~10 adults and a couple of kids
- Large backyard
- Directly across the street from a fabulous Mexican restaurant, La Rosa, which I highly recommend, a coffee shop, 3 Goats, which has good coffee, but is SLOW, and a great grocery store
- Kitchen had everything we needed to cook breakfasts
- Cleanliness is the real issue with this house
- While the house initially smelled clean, carpet odors became apparent. I discovered the kitchen floor was pretty dirty when I wiped up water dribbling from my dogs mouth with a paper towel. The towel came up pretty dirty. The carpets have some easily seen stains; a good cleaning would help with them a lot. Carpet replacement would even be better. The BBQ on the deck was filthy and we decided we didn't feel like cleaning it to use it. Several of the towels had stains. I could only find 3 or 4 hand towels and we needed more.
- Body wash provided in the showers, but no hand soap at the sinks. We brought bath gel, but didn't bring hand soap.
- Several window screens were popped out and just lying on the roof or ground.
- There were several light bulbs out. Not a huge deal, but one of those situations where we just asked "why?". Just replace the burnt out bulbs.
- Lack of seating in the game room. Hard to find light switches and power switches. Dart board is a "bring your own darts," which is just weird.
Overall, purchase new towels, and plenty of them for the whole house. Expertly clean or better yet, replace the carpets throughout the house. Hire a professional cleaning company to clean the house after every rental. If you already have one, fire them because they're doing a lousy job. It's really noticeable. Label light switches, so we know what switches turn on what lights (I.e., pool table light is behind the electronic game?). Place hand soap at all of the sinks, including the kitchen sink. Clean the BBQ; it really is pretty gross.
2 milhas para Old Mill, 1 quadra da mercearia e café.
Outras atividades: esqui, snowboard, observação da vida selvagem, surfista, Escalada
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 0|
|cleaning fee||R$ 350,88|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.