|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Greenville, SC está localizado no sopé da bela Blue Ridge Mountains. Um centro cultural e artes ativo, a área tem vários restaurantes, esportes (New Semi-Pro Baseball - O Greenville de carro), e alguns dos melhores campos de golfe é o estado! Bela Downtown Greenville é um curta de 15 minutos de distância, onde você encontrará boutiques quiant varejo, cafés, restaurantes incríveis, entretenimento ao vivo e muito mais! Para o verdadeiro shopaholic, os grandes centros comerciais estão perto também!
Perfeito para famílias ou Girlfirend fugas, este 4 BR, 2. Nível 5 Bath Dividir localizado em um bairro calmo e bem-estatblished é bem equipado e disponível para aluguer de férias ou a deslocalização das empresas de curto prazo (BMW, Michelin, Cyovac ou outro) . Ele fica em uma 1. 5 acre lote privado e tem uma garagem para 2 carros. WI-FI e telefone local incluído. .
BR Master (King); BR # 2 (King); BR # 3 (2 Twins); BR # 4 (Queen / Full)
Cozinha, Sala de Estar com secional / Queen Sleeper, Sala de jantar, grande sala com reclináveis assento seccional, Lavandaria
Recentemente renovado cozinha e novo pavimento acrescentou maio 2015!
We had a pleasant stay but with a few complaints. The basement door was not properly sealed which left the basement very cold. Thank God there was a space heater but still too cold to use shower. Hundreds of dead flies on floors. Not near enough eating utensils for 9 people. We were constantly washing dishes. The home was advertised as close to downtown Greenville. We would never have found it without our GPS! Driveway was very steep. We would never have gotten to the road had it iced up. We were also asked to leave the trash cart at the top of this driveway, which wouldn't have been a problem except it was already full when we checked in and it took two of us to push/pull it up to the road. I think next time we will check into a hotel.
Our group had an amazing weekend at this house. We couldn't recommend it enough! With its perfect location, tranquil surrounds and brilliant facilities our group had a brilliant reunion/catch up weekend together, made all the better thanks to this house. The owners were extremely helpful in giving tips/recommendations about the local area but were also respectful of our group and left us to our own devices. We didn't want to leave, a perfect house for families or a group of friends getaway.
My mom rented this house so the family could be together for the holidays while in Greenville for our niece’s graduation from Clemson University. This property was a real disappointment. There are discrepancies in the listing details so beware and read everything carefully. The biggest issue, in addition to the list below, were the bugs. There were flies everywhere! The downstairs room with the bunkbeds was infested with them and our young granddaughters were too scared to sleep there. There were dead flies all over the floor in the downstairs family room and on the floor in the master bedroom. The master had live and dead stink bugs too.
- Listing says BR#2 has a king bed but it actually has 2 futon sofa beds.
- Master bath only has a sink and toilet and is very out dated.
- Most of the electrical outlet in the bedrooms would not hold our plugs and need replaced.
- Renovated kitchen has cracked and missing tile grout caused by the uneven floor.
- The dining chairs in the kitchen are very wobbly and screws are falling out of the legs of the chairs.
- The silverware is not adequate for 12 people, only 3 spoons and 2 forks provided.
- The extra sheets for the sofa bed have holes and are torn.
- Although the upstairs was warm, the downstairs was cold and hard to keep warm.
- The 2-car garage is not usable as the owners are using for storage. Only one garage door works and we were told to only use the garage for loading and unloading.
- The driveway is very steep and was difficult for our parents to walk up to the sidewalk that leads to the front door, which is not level and badly cracked. It was very difficult to walk on in the dark. Safety hazard.
- The driveway and parking area outside of the garage was piled high with wet leaves that we had to walk thru to load and unload the vehicles. Safety hazard.
- The outside trash dumpster was full upon our arrival. We were instructed to put the dumpster on the street at checkout which was very difficult to push/pull up the very steep driveway, especially when full of someone else’s trash. This required two people.
- There is lumber scattered below the steps of the deck. Safety hazard.
We used this home during our sons wedding in Greenville. Adequate space for us but outdated furnishings and baths. Love the (2) Comfortable living spaces with couches. Spacious deck but due to rain we were unable to enjoy. Love that Christmas Tree was decorated in living room-special touch! We enjoyed the accommodations for the small amout of time we spent there. Very close to downtown Greenville .
Beware Fire Ants hills all over the walkway and front yard.
I can't say enough amazing things about my experience with Pandora and this home!
I was looking for a home roomy enough to hold our family reunion at and close enough for my family traveling from Spartanburg. I stumbled upon this property.
I was traveling from San Diego and had other family traveling from Michigan. So trying to plan things with different parts of the family in different parts of the US, was a little difficult but the communication with Pandora and the details of this property were exceeded!
Before arrival I received a very detailed email about the rules of the house. Everything was exactly as described.
We LOVED the patio. It was a bit too hot for my grandmother to enjoy the outdoors as she is on oxygen, but she had the best of time watching the kiddos run around outside.
This vacation home allowed my family to share some amazing moments and create some memories with my grandmother.
Thank you so much Pandora! My family had the best of time and I haven't seen my grandmother that happy and laugh that much in years!
I was very impressed with the quality of this property. My family enjoyed it and I found that the value was much greater than staying in a hotel. The balcony was a lovely addition to our stay. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with our family.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
fev 13 2017 - abr 16 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 8 hóspedes, adicione R$ 157 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
Keys are located in a lock box on the property. Detailed information will be forwarded by e-mail once payment is recieved.
Yeargin Properties, Inc
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.