|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Antes de entrar na propriedade fechado, ver o letreiro de Hollywood icônico e do belo, rolando de Hollywood Hills. Uma vez lá dentro, este requintado, retiro isolado é uma casa luxuosa, privado com uma espaçosa sala de estar, sala de jantar impressionante, com grandes portas de correr separam da sala e solarium, cozinha gourmet, quatro grandes quartos, 2. 5 casas de banho adjacente e um relaxante , aconchegante adega. Incorporado dentro do recinto é um pátio em frente tranquilo com mesa de jantar e guarda-chuva de grandes dimensões, um amplo assentos, lareira, fonte e alpendre coberto com área de estar de pelúcia. O quintal é um paraíso tropical sem paralelo com piscina, jacuzzi, churrasqueira grande chef de aço inoxidável, gás fogueira, e amplas áreas de estar projetado com relaxamento em mente.
Estilo arquitetônico da casa é italiano, ostentando um exterior toscana, com clássicos interiores Califórnia Artesão, incluindo escada lindo mogno e madeira, molduras, duas lareiras de lote-Elder e built-ins. A propriedade Van Ness foi originalmente construído em 1922 - durante Hollywood primeiros anos - pela família do presidente dos Estados Unidos William Howard Taft. Desde então, apenas três famílias têm vivido na casa.
O gourmet, cozinha totalmente equipado dispõe de uma gama de aço inoxidável de oito queimador / dual-forno; todos os aparelhos de aço inoxidável, incluindo máquina de lavar louça, geladeira e microondas; pia fazenda de aço inoxidável; rack de padeiro; e mais. O grande, máquina de lavar de carregamento frontal e secadora estão ao lado da cozinha. A casa tem ar condicionado central e calor.
A sala de estar uma grande TV de tela plana equipada com televisão por cabo com DVR e um leitor de Blu-ray, bem como uma biblioteca de filmes para adultos, crianças e famílias para escolher. O quarto principal e dois quartos têm camas queen-size; o quarto quarto tem uma cama.
Depois de desfrutar do brilho e emoção de Hollywood ofertas de entretenimento, vida noturna, atrações e belezas naturais, você vai voltar a este retiro tranquilo para experimentar este destino californiano única e relaxante e bonito.
CONTRATO: Os hóspedes serão obrigados a assinar um contrato de arrendamento e regras de propriedade no momento da chegada. Uma cópia desses documentos será enviada para você com a sua carta de boas-vindas durante a semana de sua chegada. Se você gostaria de ver uma cópia do contrato e as regras antes de reserva de aluguer, por favor, pergunte. Obrigado.
This place was just like the pictures! It was everything I'd hoped for! The backyard pool and spa was tranquil and private. Instructions to turn the pool and spa heater on was easy to follow. The fridge was plenty large for a family planning to eat-in all their meals. Dishwasher and laundry machines were a plus! This place is charming and traditional but updated with all the amenities one would hope to have. Clean and well-kept. On-site private parking was great! I would definitely recommend staying here!
There are so many reasons this property is bad I hope I don't forget any.
1. We arrived 20 minutes early and tried to contact the manager. the number sent to us was disconnected. I eventually contacted the owner and was told he would be there at 3pm. A few minutes later he text back and notified us he would be an hour late. He offered to heat the pool for free, not mentioning only for one day, when I brought that up to the manager he got very rude about it.
2. The listing states thing like soup, shampoo and other personal care items are included in the stay. When we arrived they weren't there and we had to contact the manager so he could go buy them.
3. The manager lives in the garage on the property. This was not disclosed. This made my family feel very uncomfortable
4. Theres cameras everywhere so don't expect any privacy especially with the manager living 10 feet from the pool
5. When it rained the light fixture in the laundry room filled with water and leaked all over the floor
6. the mattresses were the cheapest you could buy. nobody had a good nights sleep
7. The driveway is useless. I had to unload my family on the street because the driveway was so narrow you couldn't open the doors for anyone to get out
8. They don't tell you if you park on the street on Tuesday you get a parking ticket
9. we rented the house for the pool and hot tub. We later found out they wanted to charge an extra 45 a day to heat the pool. We paid a lot of money to rent the house. This charge was ridiculous. The hot tub didn't work half the time. When we contacted the manager we were told we were doing it wrong. I followed the directions given.
10. there was ceiling damage in the kitchen from a prior leak. The ceiling was literally hanging down about to fall
11. Heres the best one. RATS. Yes I said rats. They don't trim the palm branches over the roof and the rats climb from the trees to the house. When you turn the lights off you can here them start to move inside the walls. my 10 year old daughter was horrified. Everyone had to sleep with the lights on in the bedrooms so the rodents wouldn't come out to play
Overall this was my first experience with home away and it was horrible. They need to do some kind of quality control on the houses they let on the site. I wouldn't recommend this property to anyone in the future and I hope it is removed from the site
Date of arrival
December 22, 2016
We spent 3 nights in this home and had a perfect stay. Visiting our daughter at Emerson College's LA campus -- was a perfect location. Had her and her friends for dinner one night and all hung out by the fire pit outside. The house is clean and in a nice location. Groceries, coffee, all in walking distance from the home.
We stayed at the Van Ness house for our wedding, and the property is absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend it for special occasions. There is tons of outdoor seating in both the front and back yard, the pool is awesome, and there is tons and tons of space for entertaining. Everything in the house was in good and working condition. Our only complaint, and it is minor, is that the mattresses were on the soft side (we slept in two different rooms to see if it was one specific bed) and we prefer a more firm mattress.
We are disappointed and frustrated about our recent stay. I have tried contacting the owners Steven and Alfonso and they have not responded. We spent alot of money and were hoping for a stress free vacation, but things kept going wrong. I have asked for a partial refund for all the headaches, but the owners do not care to respond. The grill did not work when we checked in and we were initially told it wouldn't work till the night before we left. We purchased lots of groceries before checking and planned to grill. We feel we should have been notified that it didn't work and it should have been fixed prior to our arrival. I told Jeremy who let us in that was unacceptable and his first response was we could leave and find somewhere else to stay. We booked this home months ago so that was not an option. Also, the hot tub was broken and did not heat. They were unable to fix while we were there. The owner asked if we would mind checking out an hour early if he let us in an hour early. We agreed, however prior to our flight I texted Jeremy who was supposed to let us in and he said ABSOLUTELY NOT, no exceptions. I tried to contact Alfonso and left 3 messages and he never returned my calls. One other thing renters shouuld know is that there is a man that stays in the garage on the property that has been converted to a room so he can see you whenever you are at the pool or outside. We did not like that at all and found it strange and somewhat scary. That should be disclosed. Also, description shows plenty of parking in driveway, yet we were told to park on the street. We ran out of paper towels and had to constantly wash towels and there were not separate pool and bath towels. All in all, while this is a beautiful home, we eould never recommend or return. The owners do NOT CARE or respond.
The Van Ness property was an amazing property - we loved the period features and historic charm. The pool and yard made the property feel secluded even though it is in a convenient location within the city. We would definitely consider returning on a future visit.
Muito bem localizado para aproveitar o melhor de Hollywood, a propriedade Van Ness é uma curta distância de duas estações de metrô, ônibus estações de metrô, Starbucks, inúmeros restaurantes, mercearias, cafés, lojas de vinho, banca de jornal, visitas guiadas, Mercado de Hollywood Farmer, o W Hotel, Griffith Park, o histórico Teatro Pantages, Hollywood Walk of Fame, o edifício de referência, Capital Records, bares, discotecas e pontos quentes, e muito mais!
Uma caminhada um pouco mais longa (ou curta) traz para o distrito de Hollywood & Highland compras, os históricos chineses e El Capitan Teatros de Grauman, o clássico Roosevelt Hotel, e todos Hollywood Blvd., Sunset Blvd, e Vine Street restaurantes, bares e atrações . Mantenha os olhos abertos, como celebridades estão por toda parte, e os estúdios de cinema e redes de televisão estão filmando em cada esquina.
Também está perto do Hollywood Bowl, teatro grego, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles Zoo, parque temático Universal Studios, a Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, La Brea Tar Pits, LACMA e muitos estúdios de cinema, incluindo Paramount, Warner Brothers, Walt Disney, Universal , NBC, CBS e ABC. A casa Van Ness é conveniente para muitas freeways de Los Angeles, incluindo 101, 134, I-5, I-10 e I-110, levando a Disneyland, a Floresta Nacional de Angeles, LACMA, Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills e famosa Rodeo Drive , Venice Beach, Santa Monica Beach, Malibu, The Getty, The Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Music Center (Ahmanson, Dorothy Chandler, Mark Taper), Los Angeles County Natural History Museum, California Science Center, Staples Center, LA Live, The Rose Bowl, o estádio do Dodger, e tudo o que a Cidade dos Anjos tem para oferecer.
Para o profissional executivo da indústria de entretenimento ou de negócios, a casa é conveniente para The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros. Studio e Rancho Facility, Fox Studios, NBC / Universal, CBS Television City, Paramount Studios, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network e O Centro de Convenções de Los Angeles.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 638|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.