|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||4 noites|
- Uma excelente localização, próximo a muitas actividades e atracções.
- Decorados com bom gosto, confortável. atenção extra pago aos comodidades para tornar nossos clientes se sintam em casa.
- Nível de vida único. Acessível a cadeiras de rodas.
- A casa vai dormir 3 em duas camas, e pode acomodar até 4 pessoas, com um convidado que dorme em um sofá-cama.
-O Primeiro quarto tem uma cama queen size que acomoda dois. O segundo quarto com uma cama de solteiro. O sofá da sala se converte em uma cama para o quarto de hóspedes.
- Grande sala de estar com belas vistas e acesso directo à plataforma do nível do solo.
- Cozinha moderna, totalmente abastecido com tudo que você precisa para cozinhar.
- Grande sala de jantar com mesa de jantar que acomoda refeições e jogos.
- A nossa água da torneira vem de um poço glacial profunda que testa tão puro, & potável.
- Jogos de tabuleiro e livros fornecidos.
- Internet de alta velocidade sem fio. Bom sinal.
- BluRay DVD player com bela biblioteca de filmes.
- Televisão por satélite.
- IPod Music Dock. Traga a sua própria música.
- Grande casa de banho com cabine de duche - dois chuveiros. Chuveiro tem um passo-in 12 ". Handicap pessoas vão precisar de ajuda. (Cadeira de banho fornecido mediante solicitação). WC acessível da desvantagem com barra de manobra. Pia é uma pia gabinete.
- Quarto de serviço com máquina de lavar / secar roupa pia / utilitário.
- Grade do gás ao ar livre com assentos deck e mesa de piquenique.
- Plataforma ao nível do solo quintal com sombra à tarde.
- Fogueira ao ar livre para cozinhar e / ou tempo lareira. Lenha por 1-2 incêndios prestados.
- Grande campo, aberto, com vistas deslumbrantes para o exercício de estimação ou passear.
- 30 minutos a Yellowstone Park entrada norte. Única entrada durante todo o ano de YNP.
- 5 minutos para 24 horas de gasolina, atm, mercearias, bares, restaurantes.
- 5 minutos para molas quente resort e piscina quente molas.
- 5 minutos para a igreja não-denominacional.
- 15 minutos para a área de deserto e floresta nacional público.
- Exigimos um aviso de cancelamento de 60 dias antes de qualquer devolução de quaisquer pagamentos efectuados. É extremamente difícil para re-reservar um cancelamento com menos de 60 dias.
Just me and my little dog were traveling to see friends. I needed some place that allowed my dog, didn't have a bunch of stairs, a loft I had to climb into to sleep, miles of gravel to drive down, or a tiny kitchen to cook in. I took a chance on this place and I am glad I did.
Thank you for a wonderful place and allowing an old man such a comfortable place to call my temporary home. I look forward to staying here again.
Stayed for 6 nights August 2016 and we had a great time. The house was perfect and has everything you would need and so clean.... Wonderful views of the mountains from the back garden. Easy access to Gardiner and the north entrance to Yellowstone. Also, Chico Hot Springs is just 5 minutes away.
Would stay again if in the area.
Thanks for sharing your lovely home.
We would confirm other guests' reviews of the property as a home away from home. All our requirements were met even down to fresh ground coffee. On opening the door we immediately felt at home. The layout of the home was excellent for the mobility of our wheelchair bound son and the provision of a shower chair for him deserves a special mention.
The access to Yellowstone NP north entrance was a short extremely photogenic drive through the beautiful Paradise Valley along the Yellowstone River. We could have spent a much longer time in the property and can recommend it most warmly to others visiting Yellowstone National Park.
This place was great!!!! I rent a lot of homes through VRBO and this had to be one of the best equipped homes I've ever stayed in! It was very well maintained and you could tell the owner really thought about traveler needs and how to make them most comfortable.
We were visiting Yellowstone while staying there and the drive to the park each day was a beautiful one. We also took a side trip to Bozeman to visit the Museum of the Rockies - well worth it for our 6 year old boy. Lots of dinosaur bones!
We had a fantastic time staying at this property. The view is fantastic and the grass area in the back was great for playing in the evening. Our little family of three was quite comfortable here and enjoyed our time immensely! I would recommend this place to anyone! A big thanks to Barbara for supplying such a wonderful rental for our family!
Clean, very comfortable, stylish decor, roomy, and greatly convenient to everything we wanted to do. What more could I ask for?
We brought our old dog who really appreciated the single level living, and the ground level deck, as well as the large field off the back yard to play in and chase gophers.
I loved the roomy shower with the dual heads and being able to drink the tap water as it came from a deep well and was cold and delicious.
My wife appreciated how clean everything was and the amazingly well stocked kitchen.
We could tell a big effort was made to provide a clean, well stocked environment for us. We truly felt we were staying in a home away from home.
I would stay here again and would recommend it to our family and friends.
What a nice surprise to find that we had all of the conveniences that we enjoy in our own home with the added benefit of an amazing view out of the living area windows and the backyard deck, and the convenience of being so close to all kinds of recreational activities and entertainment. A real vacation treat!
The wireless internet service and cell coverage was nice, as well as a satellite TV with a wide range of programs, a reading library, a DVD movie library, board games, and an iPod dock. We also enjoyed an outdoor BBQ grill and a fire pit. There was a large field off the backyard for our use also so it felt very spacious.
The home was very nicely decorated and extremely comfortable. Everything we needed could be found in cupboards, closets, and drawers. The travertine shower with two shower heads was a hit with my husband.
It was so nice that we ended up spending a day just hanging out at the home to rest up and enjoy our surroundings.
This is our fourth time staying at a vacation rental and this experience was by far our most enjoyable for the amount of money we spent per night. I would recommend this to anyone.
- World Famous Chico Hot Springs Resort fica a 5 minutos! Oferecendo-lhe um público-olímpica naturais Hot Springs Pool, e muito mais, em um belo cenário!
- Entrada norte de Yellowstone Park fica apenas a 30 minutos de carro.
- Nós também possuem rock de classe mundial de escalada na drenagem Mill Creek, a 15 minutos de distância. Além disso, fornece caminhadas acesso a Thea-B Região selvagem, piqueniques, acampamento, unidades sertão, pesca.
- Gold panning em terras públicas em Emigrant Gulch é de 10 minutos. Dirija-se ao bosque fresco para um piquenique e, talvez, encontrar alguns flocos de ouro no riacho!
- Melhores, a apenas 30 minutos de Experiência do parque de Yellowstone de distância! Começar o dia cedo para que você possa bater o tráfego e ver a vida selvagem atravessando estradas nas horas da manhã!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 190|
|One-time Cleaning Fee||R$ 316|
- A $200.00 damage deposit required. Refund is made in the form of payment that was received.
NO REFUND of ANY payments if cancelled less than 60 DAYS from check-in date. We require 60 days as most travelers have made their plans by then and it is difficult to re-book the residence if cancelled less than 60 days from check-in.