|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 10 noites|
Aproveite a vida no coração da área de Travis Heights / South Congress de Austin.
Se você quiser ficar a conhecer o melhor de Austin - é difícil de bater este local !! Apenas 2 quarteirões para todas as lojas ecléticas, restaurantes e vida noturna encontrados na famosa avenida South Congress de Austin.
Durante o dia, você pode tirar vantagem de Stacy Park, com a sua piscina primavera-alimentados, campos de ténis e outras amenidades, também apenas 3 quarteirões de distância.
Nosso bangalô aconchegante acomoda facilmente 6, com espaço para mais 2 se necessário (futon em estar para 2 pessoas).
Você vai encontrar paz e tranquilidade no bambu e carvalho árvore oásis fechado. O grande quintal aguarda animais de estimação amigáveis.
A casa inclui uma grande máquina de lavar / secar roupa, máquina de lavar louça, e uma central c / e calor. Também duas casas de banho de tamanho completo, chuveiro / banheira.
Você tem sua própria unidade privada que irá acomodar 3 carros, não há necessidade de estacionar na rua!
Casa está em uma rua muito tranquila, onde pode relaxar e desfrutar de Austin, tudo ao mesmo tempo aproveitar as atividades apenas 5 minutos
Também apreciar o belo quintal com o seu pátio de pedra, chiminea, e fonte de água.
Ofertas de área: Texas Hill Country, lagos, rios, música, festivais, vinícolas, passeios do capitólio, museus, University of Texas Austin campus, caminhadas, ciclismo, 1 hora para o Sea World e Schlitterbaun parque aquático. 45 minutos para San Marcos para Guadalupe tubulação do rio e esportes aquáticos. Greune Salão música local 45 minutos de distância. Numerosos locais de música a uma curta distância, lojas Congresso Sul, clubes e restaurantes finos. Fácil acesso de carro para San Antonio.
The pics do not do this place justice! We absolutely loved this house. The owners met us at the home to walk us through the property and were welcoming and kind. The house is larger than I expected and is decorated awesome with lots of charm and character rather than other properties that were purchased just to rent out. I cannot wait to come back to Austin and will definitely be booking at Casita Lunita every time!
First time staying in this very lovely house. Having lived in Austin for almost 15 years I knew the neighborhood I wanted to be in. The house is colorfully decorated with very comfortable furnishings. The kitchen was well equipped. The owner, Tommy, greeted me at the house upon arrival and could not have been more helpful and accommodating. I will definitely stay here again unless all these glowing reviews make it tough to find availability.
Had an amazing stay at Tommy and Laura's house. Tommy greeted late Friday night with cupcakes and walked us through the house. Also he gave us some suggestions and places to try and austin. He also accommodated a late check out.
The Tops! We’ve been planning a girl’s weekend for some time, and while researching I stumbled upon this house. It was perfectly located in the SoCo area which was a priority for us because we didn’t want to mess with driving everywhere - the house was minutes away from Perlas, the Continental Bar, coffee shops, shopping, anything and everything in between. What really made this house special was the owner and history of the home as it was a house that has been in the family for many generations. The owner takes priceless care of it, as it was thoroughly clean, beautifully decorated with a New Mexico/Bohemian-esque theme, and just perfect for 6 ladies. Weeks leading up to our weekend, he set up the billing so that we can all individually pay, and made sure we had our bearings before we arrived. He met us with a warm welcome to show us the house, cupcakes greeted us on the dining table, and at the end we didn’t feel like strangers but comfortable and at home. Highly recommend this rental, and we will definitely be back for our annual girl’s weekend in A-town!
This is probably one of my favorite places that I've ever stayed through VRBO (or HomeAway or AirBnB). Although the pictures and description already make this house look terrific, they don't even begin to do justice to just how cool this place is. Rather than just unsupported raving, though, I'll detail a few of the things that are really special.
1) The decor. If you value sparse, bare design, this might not be the place for you, but for everyone else, this house is *beautiful*. It obviously has been a labor of love for the owners to collect all of the furniture and wall decorations, and to harmonize them with the paint colors and layout of the house. The wall colors are *bright*, but they never feel garish - instead, the house just projects cheerfulness and comfort. It feels like coming to stay at your grandmother's house; that is, if your grandma lives in a border state and has a fine eye for color and style! This place exemplifies Austin to a 'T.'
2) Comfort and amenities. One way this is *not* like your grandma's house is the comfort of the furniture and the amenities. You might be sleeping on an antique bed frame, but the mattress is pure state-of-art. Oh, and that gorgeous carved, wooden armoire over there? It hides a very nice TV with a big selection of channels. The kitchen is extensively kitted out, with nice appliances, and the wifi connection is fast and easy. My favorite place was the shady and well-furnished front porch - even in the heat of an Austin summer (we were there in July), it was an oasis.
3) Location. A simple map search will show you that this place is within easy walking distance of dozens of restaurants and similar venues. We walked to dinner almost every night we were there, and had so many highly-ranked places still to go (next time!). There's also a CVS and HEB quite close by (maybe 3 minutes drive?).
4) The owners. These folks were amazingly kind and helpful. They greeted us at the house when we arrived, and walked us through all of the details. Communication with them was also great, both before and during our stay. I guess it isn't entirely a surprise that such a nice, cool house would be owned by such a nice, cool family.
Next time we come to Austin, *this* is the place I want to stay. I know that I'm sort of shooting myself in the foot here, by telling all of you about it, but I'm not even praising it half as much as it deserves. If Casita Lunita is available for your dates, book it right now!
This is our third time staying here and there is a reason we keep coming back-- it is wonderful place to stay and a perfect SOCO Austin location.
The friends who came with us said how cozy and comfy it was and they kept complimenting the unique and eclectic look.
This house is perfect for a group of friends or family and there is room for all without ever feeling cramped. We used the grill and patio out back and had some great conversations on the front porch one evening.
Every time I go they have done some updating and improvements while keeping the look and the charm of the house. This time is seemed like new beds/ mattresses and a new Washer and Dryer. (Which came in handy after a day of floating the river.)
Overall you can not go wrong with this house! Bonus? You can easily walk to all the great places to shop and eat off of Congress Ave.
Give it a shot- I am sure you will become a return visitor like most of us do.
South Congress SoCo Travis Heights Central Austin South by Southwest ACL Austin City Limits Continental Clube Town Lake Ladybird Lake Zilker Park Stacy Park e Piscina infantil Capital do Texas
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
mar 10 2017 - mar 19 2017
Estadia mínima: 10 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 302 + Imposto|
|house cleaning||R$ 477 + Imposto|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.