Condomínio, 2 quartos, 2 banheiros, (4 pessoas)
- Idiomas :
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Lovely Condo, Awesome Location!
This is our second stay at this James Bay property, we like it that much. :-) This condo has just what we need to rock Victoria -- close proximity to all the fun stuff, contemporary decor with all we need to cook, game, relax and a property management staff that's friendly and easy to work with. Not to mention the price is nice. Thanks Nancy and Co. for the fantastic vacation! Sally.
The location was perfect,close to downtown,short walk to the sea wall. The hous e beautiful ,great stay.==
Nice Stay Good location but noisy
We arrived and had received codes so everything was good with check in. After looking over the unit found several problems. There were only 3 water and wine glasses and there were 4 of us. In addition, the pocket door to the bathroom for second bedroom would not slide. I contacted Nancy and she delivered glasses the next morning, the pocket door she said she had to have someone specialized to fix. In reading other reviews we had the following same issues that have not been handled: toilet paper holder broken in main bathroom, the rear french doors will not lock and could be a safety issue with children. For info mattress is hard in main bedroom, soft mattress in spare bedroom. As mentioned before beware of street noise although close to downtown Victoria.
downtown Victoria for Christmas
This is a beautiful property. With 3 units we were unable to hear the other people in the building. There is some traffic noise in the bedrooms but it is located on a main road that is conveniently located near the inner harbor. While the cable and TV service is not that great, it encourages you to get outside and enjoy the awesomeness of what is around you. The kitchen is updated and super easy to use, almost everything you need is at your fingertips. The bed in the master is really firm and the pillows are not exactly made for comfort. Beware if you are attracted to that wonderful looking tub...its really nice once you get into it, just be cautious getting in and out. The secured parking garage is an unexpected bonus as off street parking in the neighborhood is scarce. This property is perfect for fit folks only and is really a nice place in a great location.
Great location, Ample Space But….
This condo is located in a great location, everything within walking distance. Car was parked in the garage for most of the trip, which is very nice. Unit is very spacious. All appliances in the unit are great. The in-suite laundry is handy. Due to the unit being close to downtown, there is street noise but whatever, location trumps street noise. However, we did find the following items needing attention/repair:
1. Photos on the website depicting living room furniture needs to be updated. Actual furniture is not as shown.
2. Patio doors: Cannot be locked and closing the French door is problematic (but we did eventually figure out how to close the door by turning the handle slightly upwards). Blinds are missing and can be a bit of an issue for the person sleeping on the sofa bed.
3. Which leads to the sofa bed: Sofa bed cannot be pulled out of the sofa which led to the person sleeping on the sofa. However, the sectional sofa is very comfortable which did not cause too much discomfort.
4. Kitchen: It would be nice to have more than 6 dinner plates and 4 bowls so that dishes didn’t require washing between each meal. Serving dishes would also be a nice addition.
5. Bathroom: Spare bath: towel bar missing (from reading reviews, this was a problem from 2015) so nowhere to hang the bath towels except on the crib in the master bedroom or the railings in the hallway; toilet handle is loose which leads to flapper not closing properly after flushing. Main bath: toilet paper holder missing, left sink drain is plugged, and both hot and cold water in right sink makes a funny noise after ~10 sec of being turned on and will eventually stop running after 30s.
6. Bedroom: The bed in the master bedroom is very hard but the bed in the second bedroom is very comfortable.
7. Lights: various lights in the unit require replacing; spare bath (over bathtub and sink), second bedroom, and range hood.
8. Floor is very dirty and needs a good washing.
9. Notified owner of a wasp nest by front entrance. Left message to owner and didn’t receive message back. With this being said, owner was very responsive prior to all deposits being made. It appears that once all payments were made, replies from owner was either sporadic or unresponsive.
Great location! Beautiful and clean condo! Safe area and walking distance from almost everything!
Anthing que você pode fazer sobre a água que temos aqui. Victoria e Vancouver Island são espetaculares com lá localização geográfica. Há uma abundância de passeios locais para você animado. Hot Springs Cove, Mount Washington, Statacona Park, Goldstream Salmon Run, Tofino, Ucluelet e Long Beach, Parksville Sand Castle praias concorrência e intermináveis, Catherdral Grove, West Coast Trail, Jaun De Fuca Trail, Salmon e Halibut Pesca.