|Tipo de imóvel||fazenda / quinta|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Owl Creek Farms é uma propriedade familiar fazenda romã 40 acres situado em Temecula Valley lindo. Cercado por vinícolas deslumbrantes e uma paisagem deslumbrante. Um dos benefícios de escolher Owl Creek para seu dia especial é o uso de nosso 6000 sq ft Quinta com Suite Nupcial & noivos trimestres. A privacidade e isolamento que oferecemos aqui é apenas a momentos da vida da cidade e não pode ser batida! Owl Creek fornece vários cenários diferentes para a sua cerimônia e recepção. Quer seja sob uma árvore bonita velho carvalho, um campo de grama espaçoso, com encostas expansivas que o rodeia, ou na frente do nosso pequeno celeiro vermelho. Nós fornecemos um ambiente único, bonito, rústico para você e seus convidados para desfrutar, e se lembrar por muitos anos vindouros. Temos um pequeno pedaço do céu, esperando aqui só para você
The farmhouse was perfect for our family gathering. Our son was getting married in Temecula. We wanted a place where the whole family could stay, and where we could host a simple rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. Our experience was beyond our expectations. We highly recommend it.
Here's what we loved:
1. The quiet, remote location.
2. The responsiveness and helpfulness of our hosts.
3. The incredibly large rooms.
4. The ability to handle a large group for our rehearsal dinner
5. The very nice kitchen and table area, stocked dozens of plates, coffee cups, etc.
6. The six roll-away beds which our groomsmen used in the massive master suite.
7. The beautiful, serene grounds in a very private setting.
8. The thoughtful welcome package.
Here are a few items to help you decide if this is the place for you:
1. Upstairs are four massive bedrooms. Three of them have two queen-sized beds in them. The master suite has a sofa bed. Downstairs is another room with a pull-out sofa bed. So ... while there is sleeping for more than twenty people (including roll-away beds), there are only five private rooms.
2. There is no Verizon cell service, and limited service from Sprint/AT&T -- and no on-site phone. For us, this was part of its charm, but it does require planning in this cellular age. Be sure to print accurate directions for yourself and for anyone who will visit. (I recommend you ask your hosts to send you a copy ahead of time.) Do not rely on your phone to get you there, and be sure that if you look on your phone, you list the location as Hemet (not Temecula), and that you go to Sage Drive (not Sage Court).
3. When we were there, there was no satellite or cable television. We didn't care. You might.
Once again, our experience at the Farmhouse was perfectly suited to our needs. Everyone who stayed there with us (or came to the Dinner) loved it. It was a beautiful setting for us to spend time with our extended family while celebrating our son's wedding. Our son and his groomsmen loved spending the night together, and playing Wiffle Ball in the grass outside on the day of the wedding. Thank you, "Farmhouse," for helping us have a beautiful family memory that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.
We had a family reunion with 32 people from one year old twins to 74 year old granddad. It was awesome. We had a huge kitchen to cook all our meals. There were beds, cots, or cribs for all. Both the owner and event manager were very helpful, polite, and did not hover over us. There was not cell service, but we enjoyed just being together without interruptions. If cell service was needed we drove 3-5 miles to obtain. Several of our party went to the Temecula Wine Country, but our emphasis was on family time. We hope to rent the property again for another reunion and would certainly recommend it to others. A couple of things I would note are: could use a few more kitchen supplies (can opener, cookie sheet, cloth kitchen towels, large kitchen utensils). I brought some of those things, so we faired pretty well. We ALL had a great long week end and didn't want it to end. Thanks so much!!!!!
The Owl Creek Farm house was awesome!!! We had 32 people from 1 years old twins to 74 years old at our reunion. We had plenty of room, comfortable beds, and lots of areas to hang out. We would love to rent it again for another reunion in the future. We had good communication with both the event manager (Tommy) and the owner. It doesn't have cell service so we were forced to "talk" to each other. That was good in our case. We weren't able to get on the internet while we were there. We cooked all our own meals. Kitchen is supplied, but could use a few more supplies like: can opener, cookie sheets, griddle, and kitchen hand towels. They provide paper towels which was great. I would recommend this to others in an instant. Thanks you so much for letting us stay there. We have lots of good memories.
We had a nice time in this very large home. There was plenty of space for us all to enjoy. The outdoor scenery was beautiful :)
Several things I suggest for you to change/fix before other renters stay there:
1. Make sure all the floors are swept nicely. The large living room area with the TV had dirty floors and cob webs on the sofas and food crumbs on the sofa's.
2. Make sure there are brand new dish sponges (keep them wrapped) for the new renters to use. Ours was used, out of the wrapper and was dirty.
3. Make sure to keep the home fumigated. There were ants in the kitchen and huge spiders in the living room. Scared us half to death!
4. The sun-room was a junk storage, so please don't advertise that it can be used. Or clean it up so it can be used, it looked like a nice space to hang out if it was cleaned up.
5. The BBQ is old and rusted. We planned to bbq but didn't want rust on our steaks.
6. The wineries (Ponte as advertised) is NOT 4 miles away. More like 10 miles. Unless there is a short cut way, it would have been nice to have known that.
7. There is NO Verizon cell service out there. And no land line. Only my guests who had AT&T had service. Very dangerous in case of an emergency!
8. Please fix your Wireless Service.
Other than those changes, it was a lovely stay and more suitable for retreats and weddings. As well as for guests who don't plan to go to the wineries or into town.
This was a great place to have our college church retreat. Looking forward to going back again!
Temecula Wine Country está localizado no coração do Sul da Califórnia. É equidistante de San Diego, Palm Springs, Orange County e Los Angeles. O México é um pouco mais de uma hora do Sul, ou se você está olhando para aproveitar o sol e areia, a praia é cerca de 45 minutos (Oceanside, etc). O tempo que você quiser experimentar o Sea World, Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Wild Animal Park ou ir até Big Bear Lake para um dia de esqui, pesca, ou mountain bike, Owl Creek Farm é a sua base!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 159|
|Cleaning fee||R$ 638|
|Per guest after 18 guest||R$ 128|
Special events are priced differently. After 18 guests, each guests incurs an additional fee of $40.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.