|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
APROVEITE FLORIDA! Comece sua viagem nesta casa de férias totalmente mobilado. Conclua com piscina privada e spa. Esta casa está localizada 3. 5 milhas de distância da agitação da Disney! Inclui todas as comodidades que você poderia pedir em uma casa de férias:
- 4 quartos e 3 banheiros com 2 suítes master
- TV de tela plana de 32 polegadas em todos os quartos do.
- Smart HDTV de 60 polegadas com DVD player Blu Ray.
- 200+ canais a cabo de TV digital.
- WIFI internet gratuita de alta velocidade.
- Central AC / calor e ventiladores de teto em toda a.
- Livre chamadas locais e de todo o país
- Exibido piscina e área de va.
- Cerca de segurança (removível) em volta da piscina / spa.
- Alarme de porta em porta para piscina.
- Va coberto com mobiliário e espreguiçadeiras.
- Cuidado com os fogos de artifício do Magic Kingdom da área de deck da piscina.
- Sistema de alarme de segurança monitorado ADT.
- Quarto do jogo: mesa de bilhar, ténis de mesa, air hockey e pebolim.
- Jogos de tabuleiro, quebra-cabeças e DVD.
- Roupa de cama e toalhas.
- Máquina de lavar roupa, secadora, ferro e tábua de passar.
- Secadores de cabelo em todos banheiro.
- Sala de jantar 8. Pequeno-almoço recanto assentos para 4.
- Cozinha tem um espaço amplo e inclui forno / fogão, geladeira / freezer, máquina de lavar louça, microondas, torradeira, máquina de café, bule de chá elétrico, batedeira, liquidificador e todos os utensílios de cozinha e culinária você pode precisar.
Indian Creek possui 2 parques infantis completos com escalada bares, escorregas, baloiços e outros equipamentos. Há quadras de tênis, quadra de basquete, redes de futebol, e um putting green. Andar a pé / jogging áreas em torno das lagoas.
We stayed in this beautiful, impeccably clean home for 9 days and loved every minute of it. Plenty of room for our family five. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the game room and the pool on a daily basis. The spa was the perfect end to long days at the parks with amazing views of the fireworks in the distance for the evenings we retreated early. Beds were comfortable. The rest of the home is beautifully furnished. The only thing we found lacking was a set of long handled barbeque tongs for the grill but this is a preference of my professional chef husband. If we ever get the chance to go again we would definitely stay here!
Booked this house for a weeklong vacation with our adult children. Very spacious and quiet neighborhood. Lanai and pool deck great for relaxation - evenings were warm so we spent a lot of time there. Game room gave us lots of laughs. Restaurants and grocery store just a few minutes away; Disney entrance just up the road - so close you can see the nightly fireworks from the pool deck. Would definitely stay again.
Our party of 5 stayed for 2 weeks in October and throughly enjoyed our stay here. The house was clean, tidy and very well equipped with everything we needed. It also had a couple of bits that weren't listed, like a safe and a crib in the master bedroom which was very handy for our 2 year old.
Location was excellent for Disney and nearby attractions, plus loads of places to eat nearby too.
Enjoyed watching the fireworks from the spa in the evening and the pool temperature was nice and warm.
Dealing with Ed the owner was a pleasure from start to finish, a great example of good customer service. Always replied promptly to mails and nothing was to much trouble.
Would highly recommend staying here and we'll be looking to stay here again when we return to Florida, hopefully next year.
Three generations thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful vacation at this house! All of us would highly recommend this house to anyone. The house was clean, filled with everything one would need, and very comfortable! Our daughter adored the pool & jumping off the waterfall from the hot tub. Looking forward to booking 2016! The fireworks from Epcot every night at 10pm was an extra added perk! Shopping, restaurants & all the Disney attractions easy to access! Wonderful rental!!!!!
We stayed at this home on our last trip to Orlando, the house was clean and nice, it was in a great location, close to everything you would need or want. The owner was very quick to respond to any questions we had and also took the time to check in on us to make sure everything was good, the company was also very professional and helpful. I would stay there again when we travel to Florida, it was a great experience.
My family is recently returned from our second stay at this beautiful house and we just completed our booking for 2016!
This home is very tastefully decorated and meticulously maintained. Everything is just as you see in the photographs, there are absolutely no surprises. The location of this home gives an open view of the water behind, offering privacy and full sun, as well as a view of the Disney fireworks in the distance. The Indian Creek neighbourhood is ideally located with shopping and restaurants very close by, and quick and easy access to Disney. It is also very easy to follow #4 to Universal Studios.
Ed is absolutely top notch to deal with and both him and the management company are readily available in case of questions or problems.
We would highly recommend this house to family or friends. We can't wait to return next year!
Minutos de todas as atrações da Disney. 15 a 20 minutos do SeaWorld e Universal Studios.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
JAN - DEC 17, 2016
jan 3 2016 - dez 17 2016
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
dez 18 2016 - dez 25 2016
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
NEW YEARS 2016
dez 26 2016 - jan 2 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|CLEANING FEE||R$ 283 + Imposto|
SPA HEAT $15/DAY
POOL HEAT $20/DAY
POOL AND SPA HEAT $25/DAY $150/WEEK .
Please note in reservation request if you would like heat option.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.