|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Este exclusivo condomínios mediterrânica espanhola, estão muito bem cercada por exuberante paisagismo; Esta unidade está localizada conveniente no 2 ° andar, varanda de frente para uma das piscinas aquecidas; acesso privado à praia n direta, unidade não-fumadores, estacionamento Boat, Lavanderia n centro de banquetes; Conveniente localizado do outro lado do centro de convenções SPI n The Turtle Rescue Center n a parte funest Mesmo ao lado de Clayton --- O Bar maior praia no Texas !! ...Esta unidade oferece 1 quarto-1 banho de chuveiro combinação // ... cozinha completa ... copa // sala de estar ... Acomoda até 4 guest-cama King size n Queen-size / sofá. utilitários incluídos = água, electricidade, cabo, telefone n WiFi ... lavanderia ... barco de estacionamento ...
Animais de estimação --1st pet 75-2nd-45 Taxa // raças Não Reembolsável-Only pequenos (até 2)
El condo esta muy bien, lo unico que tengo que decir es que la cama esta demasiado vieja y no esta nada confortable, el futon hace muchisimo ruido lo cual cualquier movimiento de mis hijos al dormir podia darme cuenta, ademas de que tambien es algo Viejo, todo lo demas esta en perfectas condiciones, la duena me contesto mi llamada inmediatamente apesar de que ya era un poco tarde cuando fue mi llegada. Lo unico que recomendaria es que se hiciera un cambio de colchones y futon. La decoracion esta excelente y todo muy limpio.
1. The bed was so hard. It was pretty uncomfortable. Lots of pet hair on the sheets. We had to find the back up sheets to sleep on those.
2. When we arrived, there was no dish soap or hand soap at all, anywhere. This doesn't seem like a big deal, but we couldn't wash anything. When I let the owner know, housekeeper showed up in 15 min with not even a quarter of a container of liquid dial hand soap. Not that helpful, but quick.
3. Of the available units, you are pretty much as far from the beach as you can get, but still not that bad and there is direct access.
4. The entire morning for one of the days we were there the gate allowing direct beach access did not work, completely negating this convenience.
5. The shower head was low, like really low.
6. You have to wear a wristband during your whole stay. Hated this.
1. I would recommend both this condo complex and this unit to friends/family. The grounds were well maintained and we didn't have any problem with noisy, annoying neighbors. This is so important to us.
2. The problems we had were a little irritating, but by no means catastrophic, and a bit out of the owner's control.
3. The owner could not have been more responsive. He answered me within a few minutes of being contacted every time.
4. The unit was clean and looked just like it did in the pictures (excluding the dog hair situation!).
5. Located close to Clayton's which is a cool place, and they let you take your dogs up on the patio! It was awesome!
6. Reasonably priced.
7. Beach didn't get too crowded until about 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
8. The patio of this unit is quite large, enjoyed it.
9. Lots of bath towels.
It was relatively cheap and a place to sleep but bed was hard and curved to the outside. "Futon" type couch is ancient and you can feel the springs. Kitchen pretty bare and shower pretty short. I'm 5'7" and could hardly get under it. TV's are tiny but have decent channels. Overall ok for the money.
Condo is close to the beach, cozy and enough room for two. Futon/couch was very uncomfortable, you can feel the wood frame. Very loud AC unit! The management at the facility make you wear a silly band similiar to what you would wear when you go to the hospital and you can't take it off until you leave! This was no where to be found in the description. This band gave me a bad rash! I would appreciated if this was in the description somewhere.
I will start with the positive - the condo is very close to the pool and a fairly easy walk to to the beach (if you aren't carrying much) and the Tiki grounds are nicely landscaped and taken care of. But other than that, this condo was a place to rest your head and take a shower, but no frills here. I have young kids, so I like to cook meals vs. going out to eat since we are tired after a long day at the beach, but the lack of pots/pans, etc. made this a difficult task. Also - it says that this place sleeps 4, but my 2 kids had a hard time fitting on the tiny futon in the living room, so I would recommend bringing a air mattress or something if you have more than just 2 people sleeping there. The condo is in need of updating for sure, but if you are just needing a place to lay your head at night - this would do fine.
The condo itself is quite adequate, what we really loved about it was:
- the beautiful property/grounds
- proximity to beach access
- close to the north end, undeveloped areas
- handy walk to the biggest beach bar in Texas
- the owner is extremely accessible and answered all our questions very promptly
Nossa propriedade está localizada em frente do Centro de Resgate de tartaruga, a 5 minutos a pé de The South Padre Island Birding e Centro natural; e à direita ao lado do maior Beach Bar no Texas.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
set 22 2016 - fev 28 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 172|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 235|
|Resort Fee||R$ 47|
Damage deposit--100% Refundable ((If no damage,broken or missing items)) with-in 7 business days,money order form;via USPS...Pet-fees/per pet/per stay..(Non-Refundable) 35.00 short stay--2 to 7 days//60.00 long term renters...Plus 25.00 pet-cleaning fee/per stay...Non-Smoking Unit...SPRING-BREAKERS ***Age Requirement***.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.