|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||6 noites|
Ano casa redonda sobre Cedar Lake, piso plano aberto com janelas cheias ao longo de trás da casa, com excelentes vistas de ambos os andares da casa. 3 quartos,
- Grande primeiro quarto com cama king size,
- 1 cama de solteiro, mais um irmão gêmeo beliches na sala 2,
- Cama de tamanho completo na sala 3,
- Puxe queen size sofá para 2 pessoas e um segundo tamanho sofá completo que acomoda confortavelmente uma pessoa adição. abundância de espaço novo piso acarpetado para sacos de dormir ou colchões de ar, se necessário
- Ar condicionado
- TV por satélite em dois grandes televisões de ecrã plano
- Leitores de DVD em cada TV
- 2 lareiras de pedra de calçada, uma em cada piso,
- Lavadora e secadora
- Cozinha totalmente equipada com balcões de granito
- Geladeira e freezer com máquina de gelo e dispensador de água
- Forno e Fogão
- Tapete novo em ambos os pisos
- Churrasqueira a gás Weber
- Enrole deck em ambos os pisos (piso superior é fechado em ambos os lados)
- Lower 12 'x 28' deck
- Praia Grande
- Fogueira na praia
- Cadeiras de praia e espreguiçadeiras na praia
- Tabela de pátio ao ar livre e cadeiras no convés superior
- Tabela de pátio ao ar livre e cadeiras no convés inferior
- jogos de mesa, mesa de pebolim e quintal jogos disponíveis
Brinquedos da água
- Dois caiaques
- Stand up paddle board
- Brinquedos de areia e aceita crianças brinquedos de água
BEACH e LAKE
- Lago Big Cedar é um lago todos os esportes, esqui, tubulação, passeios de barco, jet ski, pranchas de wake, vela
Grande praia privada
- Dock - espaço para trazer o seu próprio barco
- 95 pés lago profundidade Extremamente limpo
- Grande lago de pesca (apenas ao largo da estação parece ser um dos locais favoritos)
Our family really likes Cedar Lake because it's very quiet and we don't see too many speed boats. The kids and adults love the kayaks and they can use them easily because the water stays quite calm most of the time. The yard is big enough for frisbe and football playing!
We love the house because of the wonderful view of the lake from the living room, dining room, and kitchen!
It's quite nicely decorated and seems very comfortable for both our family game and movie nights!
We loved staying in this lovely, clean house!
We had such a wonderful stay at this lake house. The home was clean and comfortable. Our sons enjoyed the foosball table. Everyone enjoyed being outside by the lake. We had so much fun fishing from the dock. The kids caught a lot of blue gill and even a few bass. They always enjoy night fishing so they can use their light up bobbers. They caught a catfish and bowfin in the evening. The fire pit is great and there is firewood provided. We drove in to town and enjoyed the winery. We also had a great dinner at D. Coy Ducks in Lawton. Our sons enjoyed the ribs. We also took a walk in the neighborhood. It is a nice quiet street. Our sons keep asking to come back. Thank you for a great stay!
We loved staying at your Lakehouse! It was clean, the beach was very pleasant, and everyone enjoyed kayaking around the beautiful, calm lake! We happened to have a week with very nice weather so the kids and adults enjoyed the water! Very nice vacation spot!
We would definitely recommend the property to friends and relatives!
The Breakfast Place in Lawton was very good, and we took an almost daily trip to the nice Walmart to buy food, toiletries, and two bathing suits people had forgotten!
This past week was truly the perfect family vacation with our toddlers.
We couldn't have asked for a cleaner or more comfortable home - it had everything we needed and so much more than we expected. It was very, very clean, the beds were amazingly comfortable and there were movies and games galore (we had a rainy day). But the outside area was by far the best part of the house. The beach was perfect for our boys and they loved swimming in the lake (which was pretty clear). And they loved fishing off the pier too. We had to drag them in every night. It was a great family vacation and I feel so fortunate that we found this rental.
The owner was also very kind and accommodating. He quickly replied to my many questions before our vacation and I have no doubt that if we would have had an issue while we were at the rental it would have been dealt with immediately.
We will forever cherish our week here and the memories that we made as a family.
Thank you again and we hope to come back next summer (and many more after that).
The Fahrner family
This was the perfect place for our yearly family vacation. Upon arriving the place was extremely clean and well maintained. We were immediately impressed by the views, which was a great way to wake up with a cup of coffee or relax over looking the lake at night.
There were water toys, yard games, and the sandy beach was a hit with the kids. I would highly recommend this property to other friends and family. We truly enjoyed our stay.
This property was perfect for our family! We had a great time! The lake is very pretty and the sandy beach was great for all our little kids! The owner was very good and communicating with us. Very clean home-comes highly recommended!!!
Muitas vinícolas da região, M-40 Speedway 12 minutos de distância, pista de Kart com grandes e pequenos Karts para especialistas e novatos, campo de golfe, junto à estrada 8 minutos, duas cidades locais com restaurantes e lojas dentro de 7 minutos No inverno há grande esqui cross country, pesca no gelo, esqui de neve ou snowboard apenas 14 minutos de distância em Vale Suíço Resort
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 6 noite(s)
|Cleaning fee||R$ 323|
For rentals less than 5 days a $100 cleaning fee is charged, there is no cleaning fee for rentals 5 days or more