|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
* Vista para o mar e para a praia, com acesso directo à praia
* Quarto separado
* Breezy e brilhante
* Vista da praia e da bela cidade de San Juan
* Cama queen size e sofá-cama (futon)
* Property Manager vive um quarteirão de distância
* Cozinha totalmente equipada com forno de microondas, cafeteira e todos os utensílios
* Roupa de cama e toalhas
* TV a cabo, ar condicionado, ventiladores de teto, internet de alta velocidade
* Mantimentos básicos e artigos de toalete
* O arrendamento inclui estacionamento seguro reservado
Disponível dentro do complexo do edifício:
* Sala de jogos e ginásio
* Churrasqueiras ao ar livre e mesas de piquenique
* Tênis e basquete
* Vaga de estacionamento
* Segurança 24 horas
* Oito pista pool e área de lounge sol
* Cafeteria no lobby do edifício
* O proprietário mora no local
* Coin lavanderia
* Cafeteria com serviço de entrega
atividades e atrações em Porto Rico Caribbean
Disponível uma curta distância do apartamento:
* Condado Beach e Ocean Park, duas das praias mais populares em Porto Rico, estão à nossa porta.
* As actividades de praia incluem natação, surf, windsurf, kitesurf, corrida, tomar sol e relaxar à beira da piscina
* Praia de playground frente Parque del Indio apenas 4 minutos de caminhada ao longo da praia
Restaurantes e vida noturna uma curta distância para o apartamento:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa no lobby) (3 quadras)
* La Concha Hotel e Casino, Conrad Hotel e Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel, todos com vida noturna, cassinos
* Ventana al Mar para concertos ao ar livre e festivais
* Restaurante Yerbabuena e outros restaurantes com boa comida e música alguns dias da semana
* Loja de conveniência (delicatessen 24 horas em frente ao hotel)
* Mercearia (24 horas grande supermercado 2 quadras)
* Paragem de autocarro e táxis. (1 quadra) 10 minutos de carro de Old San Juan acessível por ônibus ou táxi
As conveniências uma curta distância do apartamento: O apartamento está muito bem situado a uma curta distância de muitas comodidades necessárias, incluindo:
* 24 horas Walgreens farmácia (4 quarteirões de distância)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (um dos melhores hospitais privados de Puerto Rico é apenas um quarteirão de distância)
* Museu de Arte de Puerto Rico (10 minutos a pé do apartamento) tem uma grande coleção de artistas locais e internacionais. Também detém aberturas, galas e oficinas infantis. Verifique listas.
* Muitas boutiques, como Eleanor (a loja vestido de noiva de alta final é de apenas 3 quarteirões de distância) e outras lojas de alta e média gama, como Cartier, Ferragamo e Louis Vuitton (6 quadras)
* Avis Car Rental tem uma localização 3 quarteirões de distância se você decidir alugar um carro
Acessível de carro, ônibus ou táxi:: Disponível perto de carro ou ônibus
* 12 minutos para o Aeroporto Internacional de San Juan (SJU) (táxi)
* 10 minutos de Old San Juan (ônibus ou táxi)
* 7 minutos para sistema de auto-estrada, de onde pode chegar ao El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar ou Cursos Dorado Golfe, bioluminescentes Bays, Camuy Caves e muitos outros locais nos arredores de Puerto Rico.
What a fantastic experience we had in this apartment!!
First of all, making the reservation was easy and secure. Since it was the first time we stay in a rental apartment, we were nervous and had many questions. I think we sent the owner about 10 emails and phone calls before we finally decided to make the reservation.
She made us feel completely comfortable and answered all of our questions. She even emailed us a package with travel recommendations and a travel magazine. So helpful! Once we got there, the property manager was waiting for us at the lobby, even though we got there at 11pm because our flight was delayed. She showed us everything and was very nice. The apartment was perfect, extremely clean and so very comfortable. Although she spoke no English, whe was nice and tried to be helpful.
It was so nice to sleep with the windows open and let the ocean breeze in. We had made many plans to travel around the island and had rented a car. But once we arrived to the apartment, we just got lazy and spent most of our time by the pool or under the palm trees by the beach.
We even made most of our lunches and ate at the picnic tables by the pool. We made friends with two women who were staying in another of the apartments that the owner rents in the same building and they kept us laughing the whole time :).
This place was much more than what we could have expected at a hotel and the price was so reasonable that we spent less than expected on our vacation. We would definitely go again for an easy vacation and would recommend it to friends.
I stayed in this apartment with my son. We have never stayed in a rental apartment before, so we were not familiar with the process. All our fears went away once we talked with the property owner. She was super professional, answered all of our questions and we were able to view her bio online so we knew exactly who we were working with. Her husband was also super helpful.
The experience of renting an apartment is totally different than staying in a hotel. We felt very independent, like were living there. It is a little unsettling when you don't know the language and have not been there beofre. It was great that the property mananger was there when we arrived. Although she spoke no English, she seemed nice and willing to help.
The apartment itself is absolutely great. It has everything we needed and it was confortable and clean. But it was not perfect. Like the furniture is not top of the line and such. I can understand that if it were, the rental would be a lot more expensive. Before we rented this place, we were looking at hotels in the area and they were over $100 more per night plus there were a bunch of taxes that I could not even understand. So, in that sense, you get what you pay for if you stay in a hotel compared to an apartment like this.
Overall, the apartment was very affordable, safe, clean and convenient. The location is perfect. We rented a car and hardly used it. We should have saved that money to go to fancier restaurants during our stay.
We would definitely come here again and stay in this apartment. As we get better at renting apartments instead of hotels, I think that the experience will be even better next time.
This vacation was the best ever! Our one month stay in Condado was wonderful. This apartment is immaculate, the best place we ever stayed in on the island! The location-right on the ocean with corner view of the city and then the ocean was amazing. Views of the sky, the water and the wonderful pool was so nice to see whenever we went to window. 17 floors up is so nice. It's like we were living in the clouds, and when it rained we could see it from the hills in the distance coming towards us. The cloud view all day long was great.
The location, well what can I say. We could walk to supermarket, which is wonderful. Prepared Puerto Rican food all day. Open 24 hours. Liquor sold there, and great people to sit down with and have a cup of cafe con leche. Many wonderful restaurants near by to walk to also. Bus stop right in front of apartment -no need to rent a car unless you want to travel into the island.
The pool was so nice, met many great people pool side. Can't wait to return.
The beach-front property was perfect for my extended stay in San Juan. The unit has incredible views of both the beach and city, and is located in a great neighborhood full of fun bars and restaurants. The owners made sure my arrival went smoothly and made sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. The open kitchen, big windows, and cool ocean breeze help the unit feel large and comfortable. I can't wait to come back, and plan to use the unit for all of my future stays!
My husband and I stayed in this condo from 9/3/13-9/10/13 and had a WONDERFUL time! Perfect location - close travels to everything, and the beach is RIGHT out the back gate!!! Owner maintained contact to ensure we were taken care of, had everything we needed, and even followed up a couple days after we left. PERFECT!!!
My husband and I stayed at this condo for one week in March. We were very disappointed in the quality of the accommodations as well as the general upkeep of the building itself. We would not recommend this accommodation.
The condo is in major need of renovations and updating. The kitchen had broken, chipped, mismatched cutlery and dishes. There was no dishwasher nor was there a proper sink plug or dish pail provided. Needless to say, the cleanliness of all was sketchy at best and I had to wash every item before we could use it.
The bathroom was small, poorly lit and ventilated by a rusty, dusty tabletop fan which was mounted to the wall with a makeshift bracket. The bathtub, again had no plug, and the enamel finish was completely pealing off the bottom. This was covered by a rubber suction mat.
The futon in the sitting area was as hard as a rock with grungy accent pillows.
The queen size bed had a mattress that must be at minimum 15 years old. It was not comfortable. The sheets, pillow cases and towels were cheap, warn, mismatched and hardly good enough for the amity bag. I made the mistake of looking underneath the pillow case and was completely disgusted...stained, and in great need of proper laundering. I might also add that there were no proper night tables or plugs in the bedroom to even put a lamp beside the bed should you want to read.
The only thing this condo had going for it was the location. However, the building was extremely shabby and poorly kept. The elevators creaked and groaned and made me wonder if we were going to make it safely up and down every time I stepped into one. The pool, which was quite large, was cold, though we did swim in it and there were plenty of lounge chairs to use around it. The beach is not safe for swimming as it was far too rough and dangerous.
All in all, this condo is highly overrated. Obviously it has never been updated and has been furnished with cheap, inexpensive, garage sale finds.
Condado Beach é uma das mais altamente cobiçado áreas de San Juan, Puerto Rico. A grande coisa sobre Condado Beach é que ele tem uma grande combinação de bela praia de areia, com um ambiente urbano. Esta área é muito popular entre os turistas e moradores locais, porque é uma bela praia que acontece a ser localizado no meio de toda a ação. A nossa localização é ideal porque a nossa praia continua em Ocean Park, uma bela praia popular entre os entusiastas de esportes de praia. Surf, windsurf, caiaque, kitesurf, vôlei de praia, futebol de praia e outros esportes de praia são comuns ao longo de nossa praia.
Do nosso apartamento, você será capaz de caminhar facilmente a alguns dos restaurantes, hotéis, casinos e locais de animação nocturna que San Juan, Puerto Rico tem para oferecer topo. Condado é o lar do famoso La Concha Hotel, Marriott Stellaris, Conrad Hotel, Caribe Hilton, todos a curta distância.
Há também muitas conveniências nas proximidades, incluindo farmácias, mercearias, lojas, alguns abertos 24 horas.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.