|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 4 noites|
Lakehouse retiro de luxo, localizado no Lago Conroe na subdivisão Walden popular. Relaxe e aproveite a vida na privacidade de uma casa mediterrânea luxuoso, uma empresa privada situada na extremidade de uma enseada, directamente no Lago Conroe. Esta casa tem um novo 15 'x 27' deck de água, 2 barco desliza, teleféricos 2 a jato, uma cabana equipado com aparelho de som e luzes situado no lago, uma va a largura da casa, lareiras a 2 madeira, um den baixo além de uma sala de mídia no andar de cima (ambos com TVs de plasma equipados com DirectTVs NFL Ticket e blueray), um '' secreto, oculto '' quarto das crianças, pebolim, churrasqueira a gás localizado sob a va, um balcão superior a largura da casa, um privado portão de acesso a um grande espaço verde para desfrutar de um jogo amigável de futebol e campos de golfe ou de tênis infantis.
Em torno da casa, e disponível para você gratuitamente, são duas maravilhosas piscinas e uma área de lazer no Walden Yacht Club, excelentes refeições no Iate Clube e campos de ténis cobertos em Walden Racquet Club.
Esta casa está localizada em frente do lançamento do barco privado de Walden e um lugar perfeito para uma grande família de férias ou uma reunião especial com a família e amigos.
Alugar um barco ou jet ski da Walden Marina, localizado no bairro, ou trazer o seu próprio barco, peixes fora do baralho, jogar um jogo amigável de futebol no espaço verde, voleibol no quintal (rede e bola fornecido) ou relaxar e desfrutar das muitas variedades de animais selvagens. Você certamente vai assistir a uma variedade de vida selvagem visível da parte traseira da casa e ainda ter uma bela vista e acesso ao lago. Você ou sua família e amigos podem nadar com segurança 400 pés sem o perigo de um jet ski ou barco em alta velocidade.
Esta casa está perto de uma grande variedade de restaurantes e lojas, muitos acessível por água, e apenas 15 milhas ao norte de The Woodlands.
Nós não irá considerar casamentos, recepções, despedidas de solteiro ou eventos graduação / baile.
Start with Positives:
1. Well equipped, Kitchen – 2 Large Refrigerators, Ice Maker, Coffee Maker (Keurig & Drip), Pots/Pans, Mugs, Dishes, Silverware, Knives, Wine Opener, Toaster, Oven, Margarita Blender, etc.
2. Entertainment – 2 Large TVs, 1 Small TV, Direct TV, 3 Music Systems, 1 Karaoke System, 50+ Movie DVDs, Poker Chips, wi-fi Internet (poor signal, needs a range extender to cover home & backyard)
3. Club house access at walking distance. Full fitness center with 4 covered & 4 open tennis courts, FREE to use.
4. Bedrooms – Large MBR w/ King Bed, 2nd BR w/ King Bed, 3rd BR w/ 4 Full Size Bunk Beds (comfortably sleeps only 1 adult/teen on each bed), 4th BR (1st Floor) with Queen Bed. Good comfortable mattresses, clean sheets, comforters need to be cleaned. Plenty of pillows and blankets, towels, wash cloths, etc. and a Full-Size Air Mattress.
5. Full Baths: One on main floor, and two on 2nd floor which are clean and modern.
6. Backyard is nice (mainly grass), dock area is nice to spend time close to water. Drawback, not private as there is a public boat launch across, which creates noise early in the morning (fishers). Cannot see the main lake from the backyard (check out Goggle Maps for home location detail).
7. Denise is very helpful with instant text message replies.
1. White sofa covers and chair covers are not clean white. Please wash and bleach them.
2. Home appears clean when you walk in, but when you live there you find it dirty (desperately needs a deep clean). Pls fire your cleaning crew and hire someone responsible.
3. Patio and lanai furniture is very dirty (pressure wash needed), we used towels to sit. Spider webs all over the ceiling, dead bugs and roaches close to grill. We used a broom to clean.
4. On arrival dish washer was filthy from outside with dirty dishes inside. Dirty laundry (un washed) in the washer, dryer filled with clean towels and wash cloths.
5. Greeted with 3 instances of Roaches, near cellar and 2nd BR. (pest control needed)
6. Garage is full, no car parking. Extremely dirty. Golf cart battery died in 3 minutes w/ overnight charge. Had to push it back.
7. Deposit refunded after 2 weeks in full, after a friendly reminder to Denise.
Overall, the home and amenities gets a 4 star rating, but cleanliness gets only a 1 star rating. Therefore, please change your cleaning staff and get a Pest Service. It’s a small cost compared to amount I paid for 4 nights stay.
Gorgeous house with high end decor and tons of amenities. The owner obviously cares about his/her guest as thoughtful details can be found throughout the property. Enjoyed the view from the oversized porches. Also appreciated that all the bedrooms had large beds. No one had to sleep in a single bed...that's a plus for our family! Look forward to vacationing here again in the future.
We had an amazing time at the Tuscan Lake House celebrating Thanksgiving with our family. This was a special time with my parents who are in their 80's and gave our family an opportunity to be under one roof with one another. All the beds were very comfortable. The location was wonderful and we had a great time fishing from the pier. The pier and boat slip was really nice and the yard was wonderful. It was a quiet location and that was something we were looking for. The beds in the house were very comfortable. We would recommend this home for anyone wanting to have a quiet and nice place to stay. We would truly consider staying here again in the future.
A group of our close friends stayed at the Tuscan Lake House and enjoyed it thoroughly. The property is absolutely beautiful and in great condition. Moreover, Denise is unbelievably responsive. When we showed up (a little late), there was a small issue with the air-conditioning. I left Denise a voicemail close to midnight - not expecting her to pick up at all and she called me back within 5 minutes with a solution.
We'd absolutely come back again!
No long lines at the airport or concerns about lost luggage or passports...at least not with this Mediterranean vacation house. The sea was Lake Conroe and the sunsets were spectacular. The house was so large, but yet so cozy. We enjoyed the docks in the mornings and evenings. The living room was the coziest place to visit and watch the scary Halloween movies. The dining room offered a pleasant Tuscan feel as we ate on the antique table that looked like it came from a vineyard patio in Italy. The beds were so comfortable and we couldn't ask for anything more. The best yet through VRBO! Thanks!!!
We were a group of 12 senior ladies attending the TX Line Dance Jamboree. The house was great! We did not cook or boat, but could have. There was plenty of room for us to gather and visit. Worked well for everyone to get ready to leave for the day.
Conroe, Lake Conroe, Piney Woods, Texas, EUA.
35 milhas a norte de Houston.
Outras atividades: observação da vida selvagem, canoagem, antiguidades, pesca, compras, passeios de caiaque.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
mai 25 2017 - set 5 2017
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 1.397
$400-$450/nt US Dollars
June-August .. $2,600/weekly rate (6 nights)
June-August .. $450/night (4 night minimum).
Sept-April ....... $950/2 nt weekend ..... $1,200/3 nt weekend.
Sept-April (Mon thru Thur) .. $400/nt 2 nt minimum.
Fall & Winter Holidays 4 night minimum.
Memorial Day,4th of July,Spring Break,Easter-5 nt minimum (no extra charge).
Labor Day- $450/4 nt minimum.
$450 security deposit.
NO PETS & NO SMOKING.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Dates Available: Year Round.