|Área||700 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 4 noites|
Encontrar o lugar perfeito para ficar para a viagem para Summit County pode ser complicado. Porque não escolher acomodações que oferecem toneladas de grandes comodidades mais fácil acesso a todas as estâncias de esqui de classe mundial da região?
Este condomínio montanha faz exatamente isso - Localizado em Silverthorne em Tree House Condos, esta unidade foi recentemente atualizado com um novo lareira de madeira, banho e mobiliário, para que você e seus companheiros de viagem pode olhar para a frente para férias com conforto e estilo! Com 1 quarto, 1 casa de banho completa, e um loft de dormir adicional com várias camas extra, não há muito espaço para toda a família para vir em sua aventura Rocky Mountain. Depois de um emocionante dia de esqui ou snowboard, voltar para casa para preparar um delicioso caseiras apres-ski refeição na cozinha completa da unidade, equipada com todos os aparelhos necessários para tornar seus alimentos favoritos. Há também uma panela elétrica, para que possa ter um bom jantar quente esperando por você quando você chegar em casa! Tudo o que você precisa para ser o mais relaxado possível durante a sua estadia é aqui, incluindo várias TVs a cabo, uma varanda privada e acesso à Internet sem fios para sua conveniência. Você também vai começar a usufruir da incrível clubhouse complexo de condomínio, que possui uma fantástica piscina, banheiras de hidromassagem, uma sala de jogos e muito mais.
Quando estiver pronto para bater as inclinações, você não precisa ir muito longe! 5 diferentes estações de esqui estão dentro de um 10-20 minutos de carro do condomínio, e você pode chegar a Vail e Beaver Creek resorts de esqui em cerca de 30-45 minutos. Você pode esquiar um resort diferente a cada dia se você gosta!
Principais Características Residencia:
- As comodidades incluem uma cozinha totalmente equipada com crockpot, varanda, várias TVs, cabo, acesso à internet sem fio, lareira a lenha, e uso dos complexos clube e de recreação
- Excelente localização - Desfrute de 7 diferentes estâncias de esqui dentro de uma curta distância de carro!
Configuração do Quarto:
- Mestre quarto: cama king-size
- Loft: Camas 3 queen-size e 1 cama de puxar
- Proibido fumar
- Não são permitidos animais
- Deve ser pelo menos 21 anos para reservar
- Não há grandes encontros
- Taxas e impostos adicionais podem ser aplicadas
Absolutely loved our stay here! We were not far from all the ski resorts which made it possible to go to multiple locations. Also, they had everything you could need in the kitchen! Definitely will return here.
Stayed here as a basecamp for a ski trip for my family of 7, including 5 kids ages 3, 8, 13, 19 and 21. I am giving this place 5 stars for several reasons-
- There was plenty of sleeping room for all 7 of us
- It was clean, comfy, and fully stocked with everything we could possibly need
- I loved how there was plenty of movies, books and board games there for our enjoyment- including a smart DVD player with NETFLIX (which came in handy when the ridiculous amount of snow knocked out the satellite service)
- The family enjoyed the pool, 3 hot tubs and game room in the clubhouse, though it could use some updating.
- Most importantly, the customer service was GREAT. We got snowed in- we literally had 38 inches of snow and the highway was completely shut down. I called and asked about extending our stay an extra night, and I can't express just how friendly they were about it! Then, the next morning, after digging my car out, we found it wouldn't start (battery was dead). I called again, and asked for a late checkout- as I didn't want my kids stuck in a freezing car while we waited. They were SO accommodating, calling the next guests and informing them of our situation to make sure we would be warm and safe.
-The price was so reasonable, especially seeing as though just your normal run of the mill hotel would require us to rent two rooms at twice the price for a family of our size.
The only cons I can give really weren't a big deal to me, but I do want to give a full review.
- It has one bathroom. We managed to make due, but we had to divide for showers morning and night.
- It is on the 3rd floor without elevators. The trips to load and unload were a bit challenging, but worth it.
- The lighting is kinda dim, which was a bit challenging when trying to find certain items in drawers and things like that.
-***IMPORTANT*** the directions we were given were slightly wrong. The last turn said to turn RIGHT when in fact, you need to turn LEFT to get into the complex. That took us a while to figure out in the dark of night when we arrived.
My kids and I had a great time staying here. They asked if we can do it again. I'm very impressed by this place. It's way better then staying in a hotel.
For the price, it was nicely remodeled, location was great and had everything we needed for the week. It's perfectly set up for a family w kids. The skylight was a bonus!
A few things to consider... 3 flights of stairs up are not easy on out-of-towners! The wifi was slow and the condo definitely needs better lighting- very dark. Small balcony.
The condo was clean, free of insects, comfortable sleeping, and surrounded by mountains. Our only (minor) complaint was the dim lighting. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to going back.
This rental was just as it was pictured. Checking in was a snap and the minor plumbimg issue I had was handled quickly. This unit was well furnished and my children loved staying on the loft area. The location was a bit remote and the unit is on the 3rd floor so getting back seemed to be a bit of a trek. The only other observation is that the king bed is extra extra firm.