|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
* Cama king size e casa de banho privada no quarto principal
* Cama queen size e segundo banho de hóspedes
* Flatscreen HD com a Apple TV e cabo de rede básica
* Wi-Fi Hi-Speed
* Completa cozinha com microondas, máquina de lavar louça, geladeira cheia etc.
* Máquina de lavar e secar roupa no porão
* 2 Lugares de estacionamento em tandem
* Ao lado de Ptown Bikes e em frente Mussel Beach Academia
* 1 quadra do Boatslip Resort, Monkey Bar, Pop 'n holandês Geral Store, 141 To Go Natural Foods e Coffee Shop
* Mais próximo acesso à praia pública para a direita da Boatslip Resort
* Fácil viagem a Stop 'n Shop, Seafood do Mac e inúmeros restaurantes, bares, galerias
* Nós amamos os cães e ter um grande um, mas as restrições do condomínio nos impedem de permitindo-lhe trazer o seu
* Não-fumante - desculpe, nossos documentos do condomínio também proíbem qualquer fumar na propriedade
* Temos grandes vizinhos que vivem no andar de baixo e nós só pedimos que você seja respeitoso com eles como eles amam Provincetown, tanto quanto o que fazemos.
** Aluguel de longo prazo podem estar disponíveis -. Inquirir **
Lovely light & bright happy place ! Clean and well maintained. Perfectly located in the center of Provincetown. Definitely recommend. Mark is very responsive.
This is a great condo just a block from Commercial Street and all the fun stuff in P-town. Here are just a few of the many things we liked:
- Both bedrooms are good-sized and have ample closet space
- 2 full bathrooms, and both are pretty big (this was a pleasant surprise and a nice luxury)
- High ceilings and skylights that make all the rooms feel even more spacious
- Full-sized kitchen appliances with lots of counter space - vs. the half size stove and fridge I've seen in other rentals
Finally, the owner was great - very responsive and easy to work with.
5 Stars all the way! We stayed for a week at this perfect 2 bedroom upstairs unit. First, the location is perfect. Right beside P-town Bikes, very short walk to Tea, Crown & Anchor, Commercial Street and nearly all major P-town Must dos! To be honest, we hardly used our bikes - the location is that perfect. If you do rent bikes - nice restaurants like Victors, The Red Inn and sites like the Pilgrim Monument are only a few minutes away. Looking forward to staying here again in the future!
Couldn't have picked a better place!! loved everything about it - super clean and all the amenities you could possibly need for a perfect P-Town getaway - Thanks again Mark..!
Everything about this place makes a week in Provincetown easy because it meets the "3 C's" test. First, it's immaculately clean and extremely well-managed, with kitchenware, plumbing, and A/C and fans that actually work. It's also very comfortable, with high-quality bedding and linens that you could actually envision having in your own home. Finally, the location can't be beat: It's halfway between the Boatslip and the Stop and Shop, the two central landmarks of any Provincetown vacation. I've stayed in a variety of places in PTown over the years, so I know from personal experience that not every rental meets this "3 C's" test. This one passes it with flying colors.
Really a comfortable, clean, and great place to stay. The location is awesome (you don't need a bike, but if you want one, just go next door!). The condo gets great light, is renovated nicely, and has comfortable guest rooms and baths. It's a "happy" house. Would gladly stay again. Highly recommend.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.