|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Direito Condo bonita na cidade em uma rua tranquila. Piso principal tem sala de estar, cozinha e sala de jantar, bem como um banho de meia. No andar de cima tem dois quartos e um banheiro completo. Lá embaixo tem um quarto familiar com um sofá-cama, lavanderia, quarto e casa de banho completa. Agradável pátio e uma churrasqueira a gás na parte de trás.
This condo was a fantastic fit for our family vacation. My in-laws were with us and they kept raving how they could have their own space in the basement when they needed it. We utilized the condo to the fullest. We made dinner every night and enjoyed walking to the town shops and grabbing some homemade ice cream! This is the place to stay.
We were trying to book a place only 5 months prior to our trip to Yellowstone. There were no affordable options left in the park and "in town" options were getting thin as well. This condo was more than we had hoped to spend but in the end worked out just fine for us and we would definitely recommend.
* Updated unit will have newer counters, cabinets, furnishings, good interior design although the giant bison head was a little intimidating for our son!
* CLEAN! this is a major deal for me!
* The front-loading washer and dryer are small, but they were a huge help and the extra counter space was great, loved that the soap was provided
* Location - a few miles from the park entrance and down the street a bit from the Grizzly RV park where my in-laws were staying
* Mostly quiet area with the only possible exception being a small RV park located directly across the street, there was only one night we heard a loud conversation but it only lasted 5 minutes
* Parking was fine, on street or back lot - never an issue
* Rocky! He was very fast to respond and after we had already booked, I had to extend an extra day, Rocky was super fast to get back to me, and great at keeping me up to date on my charges. He also recommended a bakery in town so that we could order an anniversary cake. We stayed at 4 different places between Bozeman and SLC, and Rocky was by far the best to work with!
Cons - or really more like nit picks:
* Price - like I said a bit more than we wanted to spend, probably not an issue for most people
* Seating only for 4 - we were hoping to have family over to grill one day but there wasn't enough space
* could use some new utensils - had to toss a rubber scrapper that a prior occupant had clearly melted and was useless. Kitchen was pretty bare bones basics, and the fridge is awkward to open (door opens into partition between dining/living room). Not a huge deal if you don't need to get into it a lot.
* Booster seat - said there was one in unit there but we couldn't find it, had to use a pillow for my 4 year old
* views/outdoor space - this is a place to crash after a long day in the park or exploring town, not really ideal for enjoying a day "in" - but seriously why would you want to anyway???
WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN THE HERION CONDO EASY PARKING NEVER A PROBLEM THE UNIT WAS VERY CLEAN
CLOSE TO THE PARK ENTRANCE WE RAN OUT OF PROPANE ROCKY H HAD A NEW TANK IN 20 MIN. ROCKY WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH, WE WALKED EVERY PLACE EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE A GREAT LOCATION. THANKS ROCKY !!!! SEE YOU AGAIN
Our family was very comfortable in this condo. We had 7 adults and two young children. The photos do not do this condo justice, it is very nice. It was clean and decorated very nicely. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend to anyone going to this area. A short drive to the park and a short walk to town.
This condo is luxurious! My family of 4 and my parents (6 total people) stayed here in the peak of vacation season and had a wonderful time. The photos don't show exactly how nice the condo is. And we were walking distance to the center of town with the shopping and restaurants so close by! Parking was never an issue and the staff (Rocky H especially) were great to work with. We had a little "issue" with our reservation (all my fault!) and they did everything they could to fix it and make our vacation a wonderful event. The bedrooms are quiet! The kitchen is large. My kids could have their own space (with the TV in the basement) while the adults enjoyed the main living area. We weren't in the condo for that much time, because there is so much to do and see in West Yellowstone. We enjoyed YNP and the Grizzly Bear and Wolf Center. Wild West Pizza was a favorite. The gas stations and grocery stores were only a few blocks away. Staying in the center of it all made life easy! The city park is just a block away and has a playground for the kids.
I can't say enough good about the condo, its décor, the accommodations, bedrooms and bathrooms were great.
We stayed here over a long weekend as a family of six. The condo was immaculately clean, there was plenty of space for all our stuff, and lots of room to stretch out and relax after some long days of travel and sightseeing. The kitchen had plenty of pots, pans, dishes, etc., and the beds were more comfortable than the ones we have at home! There was great communication back and forth from the owners, and we would not hesitate to stay here again if we're back in the area sometime.
Situado à direita na cidade, a apenas 5 quadras da entrada do Parque Nacional de Yellowstone. A área tem alguns dos melhores pesca, esqui e snowmobile no MUNDO!
Imax Theatre, Grizzly e Wolf Discovery Center, Yellowstone Museu Histórico, verão Rodeos e muitas outras coisas fabulosas para fazer.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 467 + Imposto|
You may pay with a credit card or check! Deposit of $200 immediately to confirm. 1/2 fee at 60 days before arrival, remaining 1/2 14 days before arrival.