|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||4 - 7 noites|
Casa privativa estilo fazenda com piso plano aberto - Quatro quartos, dois banheiros, Grande exibido em piscina sem vizinhos traseira dá-lhe privacidade, com vista para um grande playground. 6 TV de tela plana de para sua diversão. 55 'TV na sala de família com uma TV 42' na sala de estar - continue a ler!
Encontre sua própria fuga privada nesta família tranquila e relaxante casa dentro de minutos a World Drive e todos os parques Walt Disney World!
Na parte da manhã, desfrutar de beber uma xícara de café enquanto balões de ar quente deriva sobrecarga !!
Solar aquecida - West Facing Pool, Área Patio & Back Yard:
• Um grande pátio de triagem envolve a piscina e paisagismo tropical.
• Privada, ambiente tranquilo, sem vizinhos de trás, várias espreguiçadeiras para relaxar ao sol.
• paisagem luzes solares, bem como iluminação subaquática lhe permite desfrutar de natação durante a noite.
• Há um grande quintal atrás de piscina / área de pátio, que inclui uma grande Sombreado Playground.
• Apenas fora do pátio de triagem é uma churrasqueira a gás e pátio.
• Complete com lavadora, secadora, ferro e tábua de engomar.
• Internet sem fios e cabo
• Livre locais e de longa distância (EUA e Canadá)
• Grande TV de tela plana "TV 55 tela plana e 42 '
. • Cada quarto equipado com seu próprio TV
• o jogador 2 DVD e inúmeros filmes de família temático
• Wii Game System com a selecção orientada para a família de jogos
• Grande selecção de livros para adultos e crianças
4 Quartos confortáveis:
• Suíte Master possui uma cama trenó King - TV de tela 22 "flat com casa de banho privativa com duas pias, chuveiro e pé-no armário. Entrada privativa para a área da piscina.
• segundo quarto tem uma queen size trenó cama e uma TV de tela plana de 19 '
• terceiro quarto tem duas camas de solteiro, 19 "tela plana
• quarto quarto tem duas camas de solteiro, 19 'TV de tela plana
Dois banheiros completos:
• Casa de banho com duas pias, chuveiro e armário. Entrada privativa para a área da piscina.
• Segundo banho de hóspedes com banheira / chuveiro.
Quarto de família:
• Piso plano aberto com área de cozinha
• Equipado com um sofá de couro e loveseat.
• Pool Area Overlooks
• Grande TV 55 "tela plana + DVD
Coma na cozinha:
• Abrir para a sala de família.
• Pool Area Overlooks
• Capacidade para 6 - Mesa e cadeiras para uma reunião de família ou refeição.
• Completamente equipada, despensa grande - incluindo eletrodomésticos, panelas, frigideiras, pratos - tudo que você precisa.
• Ótima maneira de economizar tempo e dinheiro por ter o pequeno-almoço em casa antes de ir para os parques!
Sala de estar:
• Abrir para a sala de jantar formal
• Uma abundância de assentos confortáveis, com um sofá e um sofá-cama queen.
• sistema de jogos Wii e 42 "TV de tela plana + DVD
Sala de jantar formal:
• Abrir para a Sala de Estar
• Assento confortável para 8 pessoas.
• Grande janela com vista para a piscina.
On arrival we opened the front door and wow, we were not disappointed !. If anything it was even better than expected. All the rooms looked even bigger than the photos. There was plenty of room for all the family of grandparents, my daughter and son in law , and two grandchildren of 4 and 7. We tended to use the family room and always ate at the big dining room table. The kitchen had everything you would need. The children loved getting ice from the machine which we don't have at home .With TVs in every room there were no arguments .The location was ideal especially to Disney with the short cut ! We found Publix and Target with ease and the good directions. The owners had thought of everything with even light switches labelled. The pool was very well used and was a great size, it was also very private and not overlooked. The pool got the sun just about all day. We only used the game room for drying clothes on the airers . The washing machine and drier were well used with young children.
From the time of booking Beth responded to emails very promptly and made the whole process problem free. I would recommend this villa to anybody who wants a home from home . We would live to return one day, thank you.
We stayed here at the start of July with our family of 7, including 3 children aged 5, 6 & 9 years old. Needless to say the children absolutely loved the pool...and it was wonderful to have a swim at the end of a busy day at the theme parks. We particularly enjoyed having a glass of wine whilst the kids paddled and watched the wonderful cloud formations and pink sunsets of Florida. My parents stayed is the master suite, which is on the other side of the property; this was really nice as it felt like you had your own space and wasn't under each others' feet. The kids also enjoyed playing the Wii, especially on Tony Hawke's skateboard! In fact, the property was geared up for families with a Wii Console, Board Games and Air Hockey & Table tennis in the garage....this kept them entertained. The property is well maintained and very clean and we bumped into the property manager ( Annette) a couple of times, who was really nice and accommodating too. We had an issue with the shower, which was promptly dealt with and Mike (property owner) even text me to make sure all was good - so comms are really good in the case of questions or events arising.
Location was superb...the estate was extremely quite and relaxed, with an outlook on to a communal grass area and small playground. It was only 10-15 mins max to all the main Disney parks and close to the 192 with an array of restaurants to pile on the holiday pounds :-). Location was great for us. We tried Black Angus on the last evening, which although a little more expensive that some of the restaurants - the steaks were wonderful.
All-in-all, we would recommend this property. Of course you can get properties that have contemporary interiors, but you can instantly feel that this property is owned by a family and run effectively....it makes you feel like you are home-from-home, which is perfect after a day at the theme parks.
Many Thanks for letting us share your property.
The Smiths - Solihull (UK) Whoop, whoop.
Beth & Mike's home is absolutely as shown in the pictures. Everything was wonderful! The house comes equipped with everything you could possibly need on your vacation, the rooms were beautifully decorated but still completely kid-friendly (there was even a huge selection of family movies and kids story books!), the beds were very comfortable, the bedrooms were very spacious and having our own private pool was wonderful! The neighbourhood was very quiet and it was a quick drive to the parks. Restaurants and shopping were also very close. The property manager, Ann, lives nearby and was very quick to come over when we had a question about the pool.
We've been to Florida several times, staying at various resorts including Disney property, but Beth & Mike's enchanted getaway is BY FAR our favourite! We would absolutely love to stay again!
My husband and our 5 young children rented this property for a week. As we are a large family we do not stay in hotels when we travel and have rented many many homes through HomeAway over the past 10 years. This house is definitely in our top 3!
It had an excellent location to all Disney Parks, Seaworld etc. Also it was very convenient to super markets, restaurants and pharmacy stores. The neighborhood was very quiet and safe.
The house itself was immaculate. And this is coming from a very particular woman. You could eat off the floors. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked will all basic needs.
My kids loved the movie selections, books, WII intertainment system and of course the large heated pool and patio.
The thing that stood out the most for my husband and I was the level of detail that the owners put into their information binder and also labels throughout the house. What a huge help when you are arriving at 10 pm at night with 5 tired kids to have everything in the house within reach and clear instructions at our fingertips.
We will definitely rent this home again on our next trip to sunny Florida!!!
Thank you Beth and Mike for letting us share your beautiful home. From the time we entered, it felt like home. Everyone had such a wonderful time, especially the pool. The solar heating was great and it got to a great temperature by the afternoon so that we could swim all day. The location was great and we didn't have to go too far to find great restaurants. The only problem we encountered was with the sprayer in the kitchen sink which kept sticking and wouldn't shut off (very minor problem). The management was super great, friendly and quick to respond especially when we had a storm and it ripped two screened panels on the lanai. It was fixed the same day I called. I will definitely recommend your home. Thanks again for a wonderful vacation.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Indian Ridge. The home was very clean and decorated very beautifully. The house was well equipped with everything we needed. The kitchen was very user friendly and had everything we needed plus some. There was plenty to do to keep the kids happy. The pool was nice and we enjoyed having a deep end. We would definitely use this vacation home again. Beth was very helpful and answered our inquiries very promptly.
Passeios de balão de ar quente estão por perto!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 18 2016 - jan 1 2017
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
13% tax applies to the above rates.
$100.00 cleaning fee applies
Pool heat available for an additional $25/day (October to April)
Cleaning supplies and basic essentials including but not limited to: paper towels, dish washing soap, dishwasher detergent, dinner napkins and HE laundry detergent are not provided by owner. You will be given at least two rolls of toilet paper and garbage bags in the trash receptacles to start your stay. Please be sure to add these items to your shopping list
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.