|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||4 noites|
Toda mobilada em 2 pisos, 4 quartos, 2.5 banheiros prontos para uso, localizados na Deep South Drive a poucos passos da West Little York entre Greenhouse Road e Barker Cypress.
A partir deste local se pode chegar ao The Galleria em 30 minutos e ao City Center em 20 minutos. Em 5 minutos você pode chegar a supermercados como Walmart, Kroeger e Aldi. Em menos de 10 minutos você pode encontrar Lowes e lojas Home Depot.
Localizado em um bairro muito tranquilo, esta casa foi preparada para receber as pessoas que não têm tempo para gastar na compra de móveis ou para contratar internet de alta velocidade, WIFI, TV a cabo, abastecimento de carro, gás, energia e água aluguel, coisas que você deve ter para operar sua casa.
Esta casa está toda mobilada para acomodar até oito pessoas, incluindo máquina de lavar e secar roupa, pequenos e grandes electrodomésticos, cozinha equipada para cozinhar e servir.
Esta casa foi construída em 700 m² de terreno no bairro de Bear Creek Plantation que oferece piscina e parque infantil para os moradores na Greenhouse Rd onde você pode ir a pé a partir desta casa.
A casa tem em sua 2.390 pés quadrados (222 m2):
Piso térreo: hall, sala de estar, sala de lareira, sala de refeições e cozinha, despensa walk in, sala de jantar, lavabo, espaço de bar e lavanderia.
No andar de cima: hall da escada, suíte master com hidromassagem, chuveiro separado, walk in closet e dois lavatórios, um quarto com comunicação com a master, um segundo quarto e 2a. suíte master com banheiro Jack & Jill para uso comum para os quartos.
Exterior: garagem para 2 carros com portão automático, varanda com churrasqueira, SPA, playground e um grande jardim.
Opcional: roupa de cama e toalhas.
Somos um casal de seniores aposentados com outras casas de aluguel pelo mundo. Durante nossas vidas, planejamos comprar casas em lugares agradáveis para que pudéssemos viajar ao aposentar e ao mesmo tempo ter algum dinheiro para sobreviver (depois de 60 anos, isso significa: para comprar remédios e ir ao médico).
Nossa primeira experiência em aluguel de curto prazo foi no Brasil, onde temos um apartamento na cidade de São Paulo, um apartamento de praia em um hotel de qualidade em Vila Velha, ES, e um 3 BR casa de praia com o barco em Bertioga, SP.
Usamos para participar Trocacasa e temos estado em lugares muito bonitos mundo afora.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Pedro comprou este casa em 2012
Esta casa tem a grande vantagem de estar localizada na região mais desenvolvida de Houston, o oeste, por onde passa o Corredor de Energia.
Nas redondezas podem ser encontrados vários centros comerciais sendo o mas próximo no cruzamento entre a Fry Rd e a West Little York, a 5 minutos. Neste centro estão os supermercados Walmart, Kroger e Audi; os bancos Chase e West Fargo, posto de abastecimento e lavagem, entre outros.
Outro centro comercial muito bom é o existente entre a FM 529 e a 6 onde estão instalados Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, entre outros.
No piso térreo, todos os espaços estão conectados (padrão americano). A cozinha foi feita para um chef, com ilha e bancada apedrejado.
Na sala de estar há poltronas confortáveis e uma televisão 55” SmartTV com DirecTV.
Para se divertir esta casa tem no quintal: SPA, pátio com grelhador, playground e um enorme jardim.
No andar de cima há uma grande suíte master com hidromassagem, closet e um mobiliário de estilo Toscano.
The location was great! Very close to family members. It was difficult to open the lock box. Need more accurate check-in instructions. Owner needs to make more contact with renter before arriving. I have used many homeaway properties and upon arrival, it was difficult to get in touch with anyone.
The property was great though. Need better towels. We had to purchase our own towels. Those available were not good. The house was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there next Thanksgiving
The place was great it had everything the pictures said it would have. The only things that needed to change the bathroom door was locked from the inside. The house had a dog smell that we got rid of with air freshener. Other than that the place was excellent. I will use it again being assured that those two things would be taken care of. The owner did offer to come and get the door opened.
Thanks for all Your attentions and support
The following is our opinion. What is acceptable for some might not be acceptable for others. We arrived at 9:00 pm from out of town and had not previewed this property. As we began to look around, we could not believe what we saw.
• The carpet had many stains and there were clumps of hair. In one of the closets, there was trail mix all over. This carpet was filthy and at a minimum should be shampooed.
• Another big issue was the beds. The master bed seemed OK. Two of the beds had sheets that were stained. These sheets appeared synthetic and were pilling. It is possible that these were permanent stains and that the sheets could have been clean but we were uncertain and would not have been comfortable sleeping on these sheets unless we washed them. The quality of at least two of the mattresses in my opinion was very poor. They seemed like old and inexpensive foam. If I were camping, I might have put kids on them. For adults to stay on such mattresses would seem harsh.
• The silverware drawer was dirty with flecks of dark stuff in the plastic silverware organizer. Again, I would have to wash the organizer and the silverware to feel comfortable using this stuff.
• Let’s talk about the inventory list. It would be nice if there were a list like ( 8 plates, 8 cups, 8 forks, 1 spatula, etc.) This is the owner's home where he lives part of the year. There are very many items in these drawers and the list is exhaustive. It would be difficult to really know what every utensil is even called on this list. I have taken exams in college that were not as stressful as looking at this list.
• The banister had a broken rung and looked dangerous especially for children. This had been mentioned on a previous review and had not been attended to.
• The walls upstairs had areas where the paint was in poor condition. Shelves in the closets were filthy.
We decided that this unit was not ready to be rented. We checked into hotels. My daughter and her family decided to cancel her trip. The owner insisted that we still had to pay for the rental. He did return our deposit, cleaning fee and pet fee fully and quickly but we had to pay for the rental. He is living in Brazil and he has a “manager” who reported to him that everything is fine. I wish I had listened to the reviews that I had read and not rented this unit.
The property is in excellent condition, clean and very comfortable for my family. The owner really went to great length to ensure everything you need in a home was provided
Our kids loved it here, We really enjoyed our stay
My dealings with Pedro were wonderful. He is a very conscientious owner, who does what he says and puts one at ease (important in contracts of this nature in which pictures are all one has to go by).
I am sad to give this property two stars, as I am sure the owner, left to his own devices, would do an excellent job of managing the property. However, our dealings with the management company (upon arrival) left a great deal to be desired. Here are a few issues that arose:
1. The grounds was considerably unkept: grass considerably overgrown, spa full of brown stale water, dirty/rusted patio furniture and appliances (we had informed the owner that we would have 3 children under 2 years old. We selected this place, in part, because there were slides and other items on which kids could play. Due to a fear of snakes in the grass, or mosquitoes from the stale hot tub/spa water, we kept the kids indoors throughout our stay)
2. Upon arrival, we noticed a large pile of garbage in front of the house (we were later told the garbage was to be picked up the following day)
3. Issues with the furniture in the house had not been addressed after previous guests: e.g. staircase had a missing railing (children under 2 years old would very easily fall through the broken railing), kitchen stools had broken leg rests with sharp remnants left "as is" (note that the position of stool leg rests is at the perfect height for a child to get injured).
4. I would have been happy to ignore all of this and chalk it up to "common issues with a rental property," but upon informing the management company of these issues, the representative at the company hung up on us! We called back, left a message, and never heard back from them.
5. We had to take pictures of the state of the house and send them to the owner (who was out of the country). Two days later, someone came by to clean the spa - it would take about 24 - 48 hours to complete cleaning, so we never used it during our stay. Nothing was done about the grass. Nothing was done about the other issues in the house. The company never called back.
The owner provided excellent service. Unfortunately, his representatives undid all his efforts. I hope the owner considers a new property management company. It is obvious that he and his wife mean well. However, their best intentions mean little in light of customer experience at the property. I hope to do business with Pedro (the owner) again. Just with a different manager.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 507
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 676|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 676|
Ask for Short Term House Rental Agreement, that will be send by DocuSign
Deposit or insurance required and payments in bank account.
For reservation tenants must make $500.00 refundable deposit and half rental price payment.
Before check in must be paid the total quote value.
Deposit will be returned until 10 days after check out by bank check to the tenant address.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.