|Área||1.500 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
*** *** REVISÕES
Por favor, veja esta propriedade no local os EUA para ver comentários. homeaway # 3576396
Aproveite todas as características de uma casa beira-mar privado, com os confortos da cidade.
- Enorme 105 'x 235' muito privada, rodeada por árvores maduras e 8 'Hedges
- 3 quartos (rei, rainha e twin camas + arrancamento) 8 pax
- Excelente quarto e sala de jantar com lugares sentados para todos
- Cozinha totalmente equipada, incluindo microondas e máquina de lavar louça
- Linens incluído
- Cais privado para o seu barco
- Área de piscina privada na água de fundo quente e clara
- Em tamanho completo lavadora e secadora
- Os jogos incluem ferraduras, croquet e cartão-jogos
- TV a cabo e Internet incluído
- Animais de estimação e crianças bem-vindo
- Prestigiado familiar tranquilo e amigável da vizinhança
- Caminhe para a cidade para fazer compras ou ice-cream
- Grande parque da cidade, com parque infantil para as crianças e skatepark de tabuleiro e de bicicleta entusiastas
- 15 minutos para a Lagoa Cidade
- 20 minutos para Casino Rama
- 30 minutos a Orillia, Lindsay & Uxbridge
- Sala de cinema Strand em Beaverton, peças de teatro mais antigos do Canadá Melhores Filmes executar toda sexta-feira e sábado
- 5 minutos para McDonalds, Tim Horton e mercearias independentes (PC) em Hwy 12/48
- 5 minutos para Cedarhurst Golf Club - um curso de Stanley Thompson
The cottage is a nice comfortable place to stay right on Lake Simcoe. The beds were wonderful to return to after a fun filled day. TV and Internet worked fine and nice to have. Great hot water and heating system. Would like to return again.
My friends and family had a great weekend stay here, everything we expected and more, we stayed for 3 nights while we went fishing at Tim hales fish huts. We will be renting again , thanks again Andrea! We had a blast!
I wish I could add the pictures I took while I was staying at Andrea's cottage. This cottage had everything you needed and more, very clean, lots of equipment to use for kitchen and tv, big back yard with fireplace and seats. We brought up a badminton net and loved playing.
Only issues was how low the water was (not controllable) and we were 8 people but we're only left with 1 extra roll of toilet paper.
Otherwise was a great weekend, lots of fun and supplies for use, great location and we will be coming back next year!
We had a wonderful two weeks at this cottage! Initially 7 of us (5 adults; 2 children), 2nd week 3 adults/2kids. Easy drive from North York - takes about 1.5 hours. Magnificent views of Lake Simcoe, absolutely awesome sunsets - we never tired of them! Lots of room for sleeping (excellent mattresses & we all slept well), large dining table so we could all eat together, lots of "lounging around" room. Cottage very well equipped: linens, towels, dishes, pots/pans, utensils. Big fridge/freezer, stove/oven, toaster oven, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, full-size washer/dryer. Big bbq outside - all appliances were well-used during our stay and all worked fine! One amazing thing - we never ran out of hot water & sure appreciated that given the number of showers going on! One full bathroom (shower only) with 2nd toilet in back porch and sink nearby. Front & back yards large & private, great for our two boys (7 & 4 yrs ) to run around in, we all played soccer, badminton, there is a firepit for making s'mores or just enjoying as the evening sun went down. A picnic table, lots of lawn chairs. Andrea opened little shed in the back yard for the boys to use as a playhouse. They loved it! It was full of all kinds of toys that they enjoyed using in the yard as well. We didn't expect so many stairs down to the lake/dock, and worried about the boys, but there was a handrail & they managed just fine. The lake was lovely - clear and warm and very shallow for a long way out which was great with little kids. Beach is pebbly and lots of rocks on bottom of lake so very glad we all brought aqua shoes/water sandals. We spent a lot of time on the dock and in the lake. A large umbrella on the dock would be a most welcome addition, even if it had to be taken down during windy times. We all enjoyed the little chipmunks in the yard that became more tame each day - we fed fed them pumpkin seeds so no surprise there! Andrea so very nice to deal with and most helpful for anything we needed. She was available by phone/txt and even though she & family own cottage next door (they were there on weekends) there was absolutely no sense of 'hovering' over us. Beaverton a 5 min drive away, great waterpark for the little ones, well-stocked independent grocer (Fishers) near TransCanada hwy. This is not a fancy cottage, but is large & comfortable & worked so well for our family, both in the yard & down at the lake. Easy to recommend to anyone!
What a charming home; bright, roomy and clean. My husband is handicapped and this home was wonderful to maneuver his wheelchair! He can see the water right from any of the large windows in the back of the house. My 4-legged boys enjoyed running around the spacious yard while we sipped coffee in the am sun. It was such a GREAT accommodation for the owners to offer the linens because it saved so much room in the car!!! All around RELAXING stay making wonderful family memories! Definitely coming back again! Thanks Andrea, you are the best hostess!
We enjoyed our stay in Beaverton. The cottage was clean, pleasant, warm, with a nice fireplace and great views of the Lake. It was pleasant to wake up to. It's in a quiet area with friendly neighbours who will stop and say hello to strangers. Andrea was pleasant to deal with. Most things you might need can be found in stores in Beaverton. There were a few things that prevent us from giving it 5 stars:
- there was no gas in the BBQ (both tanks were empty)
- garbage bins by the road were full the day we arrived.
- the freezer seems to lack a tight seal which means there is a lot of ice build up inside.
- the wood logs were large and unfortunately no axe was available to break them up. Luckily one of us came with an axe.
- the driveway was not shovelled and there was some ice build up. I actually slipped on some ice and fell on my butt, but luckily my wrist only hurt for a few minutes and I had no serious damage.
Thank you, Andrea!
Gostaríamos de aproveitar esta oportunidade para recebê-lo para nossa casa de férias de ano-redonda sobre as margens do Lago Simcoe. Se você visitar-nos para a natação ou passeios de barco, pesca no gelo ou surfista, há algo para todos os gostos aqui.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 677
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.