|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Este decorados com bom gosto 2 quartos um banheiro suíte de hóspedes ricos em Sequoyah Hills, Oakland é um retiro relaxante, com fácil acesso a toda a emoção área da baía é conhecido e amado para. É perfeita alternativa aos caros quartos de hotel, proporcionando um forno de microondas e refrigerador, mas não cozinha completa. Esta localização é verdadeiramente no centro de toda a acção. A ponte da baía de San Francisco é luta de 15 minutos de distância. Observou Campus UC Berkeley é inferior a 15 minutos de distância através da Hwy 13. Próspera da indústria da tecnologia de San Jose 'Silicon Valley' fica a cerca de meia hora. Famosa Napa Valley Winery do estão perto de 40 minutos de distância. Já para não falar tudo o que é praticamente na ponta dos dedos. Sequoyah Country Club, Chabot Parques Regional, Chabot Ciência e Observatório Espacial e Oakland Hills Tennis Club todos no bairro! atividades no bairro populares incluem golfe, ténis, caminhadas, ciclismo e embarque equestre. Histórico e lindamente revitalizada Lake Merritt & Downtown é apenas algumas milhas e está borbulhando com eventos como um sábado mercado dos fazendeiros da manhã e uma vez por mês locais feira de arte de rua (Art Murmur) wich atrair cerca de 6.000 pessoas. Compras em Piedmont Ave e Montclair Village (5 min de carro) oferece opções extravagantes, incluindo antiguidades, curiosidades e lojas típicas ou moda.
We were a party of four, and stayed at this property for 3 days early in September 2016. We made day trips into San Francisco from the house.
It is a well-kept house in a nice neighborhood of Oakland. The backyard is simply beautiful! The BART station is accessible at Oakland Coliseum , and driving into SF isn't too bad a drive either (depending on the traffic and the time you set off).
Overall, we had a really nice and peaceful stay at the property and would recommend it anyone traveling in the area.
No surprises and exactly as described. It was nicely furnished (and high quality)! We really enjoyed our stay.
We enjoyed our stay and found everything to be ready for us on arrival. This is a very affordable option in the bay area. The BART station was about a 15 minute drive away and made SF very accessible to us. The home is located in a very quiet and safe neighborhood which was very important to us. The apartment could use some patching in the walls and re-grouting in the bath but these are the only things we found fault with. The stairs, as others have mentioned are uneven but they are well lit so even coming back after dark it's not a big issue. Thank you Bosco and family for a nice stay.
I would give this property 3.5 stars if I could. Here is my list of pros and cons:
1. Owner was very responsive and polite when we had a problem.
2. Good value for your money.
3. Property was clean.
4. Property is in a good area and close to major highways.
5. Owner did a good job of providing supplies.
6. Deposit refund was very punctual.
7. Beds were comfortable.
1. The external stairs leading to the basement are tricky, particularly if they are wet and you are arriving at night (as we did). They are uneven (there is an earthquake fault line nearby) and we used a flashlight to supplement existing lighting.
2. Although the property was clean, there were some maintenance areas. In some places, the drywall needed to be patched. The built in soap dish in the bathtub was worn out and pretty gross.
3. The bedrooms had closets to hang things up but no shelving. A dresser in the master bedroom would be nice.
4. The owners make clear that there is not a full kitchen but do provide a microwave, toaster, and fridge. However there is no water source near the kitchen so we were washing our dishes in the bathtub.
5. We could not get cell phone reception (Sprint). Very unusual in a major metro area. Not the owner's fault, and they do provide free wifi and a landline.
Overall, I would recommend this property to others. Just be sure you understand the limitations.
Disappointing to get there at 9:30 PM and could find no glass or cup (glass, paper or plastic) to get a drink of water! No utensil to spread peanut butter. We knew there wasn't a full kitchen, but we did think we would not have to buy knives, glasses and coffee cups. We didn't need a can opener but you should bring one of those too...just in case!
Your home was very nice and very clean. Even though it was a warm day I can see a ceiling fan or portable air condition, and a screen door. Stairway needed corrected, would recommend . Other than that PERFECT...
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 280|
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.