|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||4 noites|
Bem-vindo a um dos melhores Villa em El Pedregal. Uma das comunidades mais exclusivas fechado em Cabo San Lucas.
Casa Fátima oferece qualidade e estilo intemporal com oceano bonito, luzes da cidade, e vista para a montanha, a uma curta caminhada de Cabos centro refeições, marina, e famosa vida noturna Cabos '
Esta moradia lindo lindamente desenhado, possui 4 quartos e 6 banheiros e foi lindamente decorado com obras de arte originais pelos seus proprietários. A decoração é contemporânea, com toques mexicanos e tropicais. Ele é recuado para ser aconchegante, descontraído e confortáveis, decorados com o seu conforto e prazer em mente.
Equipado com uma TV de tela plana, despertador, cofre, telefone, Wi-Fi ar condicionado internet e ventilador de teto. As duas suítes dispõe de uma cama king size, os lotes de espaço no armário com uma casa de banho em suite. O terceiro quarto tem duas camas queen size e banheiro privativo.
Aproveite o sol, sombra tropical ou a piscina refrescante em uma das muitas esplanadas esta casas de encosta. Você também pode desfrutar de casas de chefe de cozinha privado, spa e salão de beleza de serviço a pedido
Seja nosso convidado e descobrir por que mais e mais viajantes avaliaria Cabo como local de férias # 1 do México.
Our group was 2 couples and we found our experience with the villa and the staff to be exceptional during our entire stay. I have to say that the listing was accurate and truthfully our experience exceeded expectations. To be brief I will list some helpful points that have not been covered by other reviews.
- You will have a dedicated concierge representative assigned to your group during your stay that you can call to help with questions, recommendations, dinner reservations, and excursions. Mitzi was our concierge and we found her to be very helpful and responsive.
- Free local calls and calls to the US via the house phone.
- Walking to town is easy, walking back you'll work up a sweat. Plan on a $20 cab back up to the villa every time.
- Safes are provided in the ensuite bathrooms underneath the sink.
- The grocery stocking service is a must at $50 plus the cost of the groceries. Having breakfast/lunch at the villa was a perfect way to start each day especially as excursions to restaurants from this location would be time consuming.
- Round trip airport transfer in a nice SUV with beer/water/juices was $270. You'll have someone waiting for the airport which is nice after the long immigration line.
- There is a spa within the Pedregal community called "The Spa at Pedregal." The laides loved it, and said it was top notch for massage services and the facility was beautiful with Pacific Ocean views. Be prepared for a 1 km walk through the hilly neighborhood to get there. They have workout facilities too for a reasonable daily or weekly fee.
- We went fishing and used RedRum charters. Excellent service overall (2nd time I've used them). Caught a yellowfin tuna and brought it to a restaurant (Misiones de Kino) and they prepared it 7 different ways for something like $15 per person.
When returning to the villa by taxi, be sure to say "Villa Corazon de Fatima" and not just "Villa Fatima" as we discovered that there is another villa in the neighborhood with that name.
The listing and previous reviews were very accurate. The Villa was extravagant, with amazing views from the pool area and balconies. The property was extremely well maintained, and although Zuki was out of town during our stay, the property manager stayed closely in-touch via e-mail to ensure all of our needs were met. As some of the other reviews mentioned, we were met with fresh chips and salsa and homemade margaritas upon our arrival. Also, although the pictures capture the Villa well, it is much more beautiful in person.
We were looking to relax and also enjoy good family vacation in Mexico.
Well we certainly found the right place. This villa is amazing; from the moment you arrive you'll understand what I mean! Fresh margarita cocktails for adult ad delicious hibiscus water for the kids
the house is beautifully designed right on the heart of Cabos with spectacular views of the ocean and city, the rooms are superbly designed in a wonderful style.
Our room had the best view we sleep with curtains open just to see the sunrise every morning, than we closed and sleep a lot more.
We enjoy the Jacuzzi every night along with the bonfire, we seem at night on the pool dance on the balcony and also hire a chef to coo for us couple nights. the beds are super comfortable and the bedroom bathrooms very spacious, the villa has 7 bathroom in total including an outdoor one, perfect when you travel with kids.
The best thing about this place is the views you never get enough, you can see the boats and cruise ships coming and going all day long, the colors of the sunsets, the spectacle is worth to watch. No noise of the city yet you can feel its energy trough the distance.
I agree with the other reviewers who extol the virtues of this property. Everything is first class, but what really makes this villa so special is the staff.
What a terrific group of people. Our driver from the airport to the villa, was terrific. And, when we arrived, Bertha, our housekeeper, was waiting for us with fresh made margarita cocktails. She checked in with us every day to make sure things were going well. She was great.
The staffs at all of the services we had where also were exceptional. They remembered our names after our first introduction.
The persons that the guests have to thank for the outstanding staff is Zuki and Mayti, owner and property manager, they are hands on, talking to the staff and the guests at all hours of the day and night.
We will return next year!
I am a travel agent and have traveled many places but this place I can honestly say is a top choice! I would highly recommend it for a gathering of friends, a golf trip, or family get together. The home is spacious, luxurious, well-equipped and the infinity edge pool, hot tub and fire pit offer views of the town and water like no other. The resort complex is an easy 40 minute drive from the airport and is located on a very steep hill with impressive homes built out of the side in every which way and it's located right at the edge of town. The mangement staff accomodated every need and even assisted us with a private chef and grocery service. One of my favorite vacations!
My friends and I had an amazing stay at your Pedregal villa. The house is very luxurious and even more beautiful in person! The owner and staff were very accommodating and even made sure we had cake pans for our birthday celebration. The pool, hottub, firepit and views made our stay very memorable. We look forward to returning to Cabo!!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
|Cleaning fee||R$ 705 + Imposto|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.