|Tipo de imóvel||sobrado|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
- Nosso condomínio fica perto da praia, a bela Ritz Carlton e do Clube de Golfe de Amelia. Caminhar ou andar de bicicleta com eles ao longo das convenientes trilhas para caminhada, e você pode desfrutar de uma partida de golfe, uma refeição no exterior com vista para o oceano, jantar em um restaurante cinco estrelas com vistas deslumbrantes, compras ou uma experiência de spa tudo dentro do complexo do Ritz. Uma milha e meia de distância é a praia do verão Beach Club, onde pode desfrutar da praia, uma piscina com vista para o mar, uma cabana tiki e snack-bar (operado de sazonalidade) e instalações de vestiário. Outras actividades em ou perto da ilha incluem a relaxar na praia, praia a pé, descasque, pesca, passeios a cavalo praia, caiaque, cruzeiros fluviais, compras de antiguidades e oportunidades de jantar cima e para baixo da praia e no centro histórico de Fernandina.
- Amelia Island é um lugar muito especial para nós. A praia está quase vazia durante todo o ano! Carvalhos Canopy enchem as ruas. Nosso bairro é muito tranquilo e intocada com muitos residentes em tempo integral. A piscina no nosso bairro foi eleito o melhor na ilha, e muitas vezes você pode apreciá-lo por si mesmo. Os meses de inverno em Amelia Island são suaves e é um ótimo lugar para estadias de longa duração durante todo o ano de curto prazo ou.
- Nossa unidade de luxo tem tudo o que precisa. A cozinha está totalmente equipada. Temos bicicletas, cadeiras de praia, guarda-chuvas, brinquedos de praia e jogos. Há TV a cabo Comcast, Wi-Fi gratuito e serviço de telefonia de longa distância ilimitadas. Cada quarto tem sua própria televisão, bem como uma casa de banho individual.
- Nossa unidade é perfeito para casais ou famílias com crianças.
The home is beautiful and well appointed with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. The description of the property hardly does justice to the value that you receive. The house was very clean and well maintained inside and out. The kitchen was well stocked with most of the basic necessities so you do not have to buy every spice, etc. The proximity to the beach made trips to the beach a snap. We really appreciated the beach equipment (chairs, toys, canopies, etc.) that you cannot haul along on a vacation trip. It was all there. The location is very quiet near the end of a cul-de-sac so sleeping in the comfortable beds was very easy. The house is spacious enough so you do not feel crowded like you would in a hotel room. Grocery stores are not far away. Even the farmer's market is within easy driving distance. To get to the local bike trail that goes the length of the island, you have to travel on the side of the road for about 100 yards, so that was convenient, also. The air conditioning unit stopped working while we were there, but it was fixed within a couple of hours of us notifying the manager. We will definitely consider this rental again if (rather when) we make a trip to Amelia Island again in the future. Thanks Marilyn for a great stay in a great location. We look forward to renting again in the future. As far as activities, we spent most of the time at the beach. I rode my bicycle daily, sometimes in the gated neighborhood, and sometimes on the paved bike trails. Our favorite restaurants were the Fantastic Fudge for ice cream and Café Karibo had great vegetarian selections for salads and a to-die-for vegeburger. Thanks again for a great stay.
I visit two friends twice per year in different locations. We stayed at this beautiful home for 5 days. The area is beautiful with the Ritz down the road and downtown, which is full of vibrant restaurants and shops, in close driving distance. We enjoyed returning to the solace of this home after each excursion. The home is beautifully decorated, spacious and has every amenity that you could wish to have. Marilyn is a delight to work with. Stay here and enjoy every minute!!!
This is a great rental! It is a beautiful place with plenty of room for a really great price. My group was in town for a wedding and we had 9 people stay in this rental. It didn't feel cramped and accommodated my group very well. We enjoyed the extra amenities in the garage such as the beach equipment and bicycles. Also there is a pool very close to this rental and it is a very clean beautiful pool with place to lay out and places for shading. Also, the property owner was wonderful to work with. She was very efficient and responded to my emails in a timely manner. We had a problem getting into the garage upon our arrival and she answered the phone the first time I called and helped us get in right away. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone looking for a great place to stay on the island!
We loved this townhome! It is located in a quiet gated community and it is really close to the beach and shopping centers. When we walked in, we noticed that it was much more spacious than we expected. Each of the bedrooms have a bathroom which makes it great for couples and families as well. The owner was incredibly nice and was available whenever we needed her. She left menus of local restaurants and things to do on the island which was very helpful. The home has everything you need and it is decorated very well. It was very clean (which is most important in my book), well-maintained, and relaxing. There are great restaurants on the beach and the locals were very friendly. I cannot say enough great things about this property. We travel a lot and this has to be one of my favorite, if not my favorite home. I will definitely be returning! Thanks Marilyn!
We just got back from an amazing weekend staying at the townhome. It was the perfect spot for us. The owner really makes it feel like a home and not a rental. We were close to everything, the beach... downtown Fernandina... the pool... and much more. We will definitely be back!
I can't recommend enough this charming, beautifully decorated townhome for an island getaway. It's tucked away in a gated community. It's quiet, the streets are tree lined. Such a picturesque setting with the Spanish moss dripping from the live oaks.
The community pool area is gorgeous. Walking and bike paths give you freedom to roam. It's an easy drive to the historic and charming town of Fernandina Beach. The owner has compiled a wonderful list of restaurants and suggested "must see" beaches. For a romantic getaway or for a family escape, this townhouse offers it all.
Praias públicas e privadas bonitas ao longo da costa da ilha.
Amelia River Cruises localizados na marina no centro histórico de Fernandina fornece vários cruzeiros turísticos diferentes, incluindo uma opção de cruzeiro sobre a Cumberland Island e ver os cavalos selvagens.
Cartas de pesca e aluguel de barcos estão disponíveis também.
Kayak Amelia localizado na Talbot Islands State Park oferece guiadas e passeios de caiaque auto-guiados.
Várias opções de passeios a cavalo estão disponíveis.
Campos de golfe públicos e resort são abundantes dentro e fora da ilha.
Sliders eo surf são restaurantes locais com música ao vivo com vista para a praia e oceano.
Historic Downtown Fernandina tem muitos restaurantes, bares e lojas.
Spa & Shops at Amelia Island Plantation (Omni Resort) oferecem adicionais restaurantes, bares e lojas.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 474|
The security deposit will be refunded after checkout if terms agreed to are met.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.