|Área||400 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||cabana|
well-appointed, kept clean, homey and cozy.
a few things:
- using both the heater and the fireplace made us too hot. i would advise using one or the other as the small place heats up quickly.
- there is no wifi and no cell phone reception - this could be a problem for some, but it wasn't for us.
- there are no sheets, towels and pillowcases provided - you'll have to bring your own. we mis-read and brought extra blankets and towels, but we made it work (used our blankets as a sheet over both bed & pillow and used provided blankets and our blankets for a duvet.)
- the owner provided us with information about hiking and groceries nearby in addition to everything we would need to access the cabin. everything was so helpful. thank you.
- there are no toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, soap, etc - remember to bring your own. there is handwash though for the bathroom sink.
- good supply of paper towels, toilet paper in the pantry. we didn't need it but it was good to know it was there just in case!
thanks for the stay in your home - it was perfect for us.
Comfortable and peaceful cabin, will visit again if possible.
This was perfect. Relatively close to all and was very clean and cozy. I gave 4 out of 5 rather than five just because I wish they had wifi. When contacting friends and family we had to drive 5 min down the road to get service. I would highly recommend and book again if needed.
They have everything you need, everything is clean, and the home heats up very quick. Very close to hunter mountain. Nice spot for a getaway.
the cabin was perfect! Cozy and intimate. The host provided everything we needed and more ! Cabin is clean, warm and close to trails and town
For shopping. Also make sure to stop by Moosepeak restaurant for dinner ! Our getaway was everything we expected.
The owner was informative, descriptive, and responsive - telling us precisely what to expect and where we may want to venture to. There are plenty of hiking trails around and scenic areas to admire. The cabin itself was clean and cozy and easy-to-find from the road. I enjoyed every minute of the experience and there are great restaurants about fifteen minutes away from the Cabin by car.
Excelente localização para os esquiadores, apenas cerca de 20 minutos para todos os 3 resorts da área: Hunter Mountain, Windham Mountain e Belleyare Mountain.
Caminhadas, pesca, caça, natação todos à direita da porta da frente. A cabine fica dentro do Parque Estadual Catskill, então está tudo certo lá fora! Basta andar para cima atrás da cabine para encontrar trilhas e terrenos de caça, ou através rt. 42 para encontrar um rio para nadar e pescar no. (Há uma grande caminhada que é cabeça de fuga está fora de Spruceton Road, dois minutos para o sul na rt. 42) Um pouco mais longe, ter uma pequena unidade para qualquer um dos muitos reservatórios na área para um dia de caminhada ou fazer um piquenique.
Para ver a beleza do outono em Catskills, basta olhar para fora da janela ou sentar-se na varanda ... a cabine enfrenta o lado largo de Halcott Mt. densamente arborizada e brilhante, com cor no outono.
Para restaurantes, lojas de antiguidades, feiras de artesanato e festivais, ter uma unidade para a vizinha Windham e Tannersville para o Norte, ou Fenícia e Woodstock para o Sudeste.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 488
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 4 hóspedes, adicione R$ 79 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.