|Tipo de imóvel||cabana|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 3 noites|
15% de desconto a taxa de noite para reservas de 7 noites ou mais !!!
Bem-vindo ao Buckskin Lodge!
A uma altitude de 10.578 pés, Alma, Colorado é um dos maiores assentamentos com residentes permanentes nos Estados Unidos. É só batido pela Winter Park, o que só é considerada a maior cidade incorporada devido à sua anexação da sua área de esqui. De qualquer maneira, Alma certamente não tem falta de vista para a montanha de tirar o fôlego e actividades de montanha memoráveis.
Tenha uma aventura verdadeira montanha por ficar neste imenso 6 quartos, 3. 5-banho cabine. Com 3 andares e janelas de vidro do chão ao teto mostrando os sensacionais vistas Rocky Mountain, você vai descobrir que esta cabana é um excelente ponto de partida-off para o seu férias de final de Colorado! Você sentirá como os direitos montanha aquecer junto à lareira de pedra de 2 andares na sala de estar, e todos vão adorar sair na enorme sala de jogos no piso inferior, equipado com uma mesa de bilhar, xadrez, lareira de pedra adicional, e bar. Outras salas especiais incluem uma sala de TV / mídia, um estudo no andar de cima, um loft leitura, e um super romântico interior sala de ofurô com janelas de vidro do chão ao teto em dois lados. Você terá magníficas vistas panorâmicas sobre a paisagem enquanto tendo uma calorosa borbulhante mergulhar com os seus companheiros de viagem. No final do dia, relaxe em um dos dois decks ao ar livre e lembre-se de que você tomou a decisão certa para vir aqui.
As vistas espectaculares, belas árvores, e a serenidade dos arredores são absolutamente imbatível aqui. As cidades vizinhas são adorável, e você está certo para desfrutar de explorá-las. Ao ficar nesta cabana você também vai ter super fácil acesso a todas as actividades que a região tem para oferecer, incluindo rafting, passeios a cavalo, caminhadas e esqui. Você pode estar em muitos dos melhores resorts de esqui do Colorado dentro de uma unidade fácil!
Principais Características Residencia:
- As comodidades incluem vários televisores, um ofurô privativo interior, sala de fitness privado, internet wireless, lavanderia, varanda, área de jantar ao ar livre, churrasqueira a gás, cozinha totalmente equipada com uma máquina de café e muito mais
- Excelente localização
- Tirar o fôlego vista para a montanha, num ambiente tranqüilo, e fácil acesso a todos os tipos de actividades de montanha!
- Esta casa é grande para acomodar grandes grupos
Configuração do Quarto:
- Mestre Quarto: cama queen-size com pátio privado
- Quarto 2: 2 camas individuais
- Quarto 3: Queen-size
- Quarto 4: Queen-size
- Quarto 5: 2 camas individuais
- Quarto 6: Queen-size
- Sofá cama na sala de estar
Recomendações do proprietário:
- Millonzi de - a preços razoáveis de alta qualidade comida italiana!
- Proibido fumar
- Animais de estimaç��o permitidos
- Impostos e taxas adicionais podem ser aplicadas
- Deve ser de 25 anos ou mais para reservar a propriedade
I can't say enough good things about this place. The cabin is cozy, clean, has an amazing view of the forest and is ideal for a relaxing vacation. It had plenty of space for our entire family and between the hot tub, pool table, games and movies, none of us wanted to leave. We made frequent trips to Fairplay to have dinner or just window shop and get ice cream. We will definitely be booking this place next summer!
Left Louisiana day after Christmas, arrived at our rental and was blown away with location in mountain, the views from the massive big windows, the layout was perfect, when we were not out playing in snow, sledding down the driveway, or just gone for the day we could all be found downstairs shooting pool, playing board games, or watching tv. The home layout was perfect. If you wanted some quiet time alone you could go upstairs and read or whatever. There was so much that we could do just at the house with the gameroom that no one ever got into the hot tub to enjoy it ! In all it was a Great holiday vacation for our family at this Beautiful vacation retreat
* Awesome view
* Spacious, plenty of beds for a large group
* Well stocked wood for cozy fireplace
* Great & Convenient location
* Well stocked kitchen with plenty of pots, dishes & utensils
* Cool game room
* After 2 showers hot water turned cold.
* Walls are thin. Can hear every whisper & footstep throughout entire house.
* Master suite bed seemed off, very uncomfortable
* The carpet & bed comforters were full of something that looked like dog hair (not sure what it was) upon arrival. Would definitely recommend removing the carpet completely. Carpet is gross.
* Even though it was cold during our stay the house was very stuffy, would recommend installing ceiling fans for airflow.
* Consider getting 2 outside trash cans, fills up quickly when cooking and feeding a large group
We had a decent stay here for 9 days with our group of 11. We made the most out of our stay here and did have a nice time. This is a great area to stay in. Friendly people and lots to do. Would I stay at this house again? Probably not. Overall good but not as nice as we expected.
The property is beautiful and spacious. The space described was accurate as far as # of bedrooms, bathrooms and gathering areas. The downstairs was a great space for kids to unwind, play games and give the parents some space to socialize on their own. The kitchen had all the amenities you would need, it's slightly outdated, but everything worked and was clean! Fire place with all the pre-cut wood was amazing, used it every night. Deck is gorgeous and would have loved cushions for the outdoor furniture.
A few improvements. We were really excited to use the hot tub post 14er hike, but the smell when you turned it on was unpleasant. So no one used the hot tub, not even the kids, it just wasn't clean. I imagine because the hot tub is inside there are issues with ventilation and moisture developing in the room. There was no where to put our garbage, it was full when we got there. The cleaning woman was very accomodating to our loads of trash when we checked out, but would have been better if could have thrown out trash. Huge rainstorms and had a few leaks, but again shared that with the manager and they are working to improve a few areas.
Overall a great property in a cool part of the State. We would definitely return to this VRBO.
The location was awesome! It was quiet, which was what we had wanted! We had an awesome view of the mountains! The cabin was clean and spacious for our group of 11. We were delighted to find a cabin this size for the price! We killed quite a few spiders... Maybe that's common in a cabin? The manager provided good customer service. There's been talk of renting this cabin again in the future if the price remains reasonable! We would definitely consider staying here again!
My family and I had a wonderful time in Alma on Kootchie Kootchie Lane. The home was beautiful, inviting and a perfect location to base out of after visiting Colorado Springs. We visited Canon City for Zip lining and White Water Rafting in the Royal Gorge Area, drove to Breckenridge and crossed the Continental Divide, took a trip to Vail and planned to Horseback ride at Platte Ranch but didn't have a chance to do that.
We shopped in Fairplay, had a beer at the Highest Saloon in the USA in Alma and would recommend this home to others who want to have a great place to relax, base out of and see the great sites in this section of Colorado.
Sold on Homeaway Properties :)