|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
Este é um grande 5 quartos 4 villa banho aperfeiçoar para uma grande família alargada ou duas famílias menores. A casa está elegantemente decorado com um sofá de couro italiano e assento de amor. Em toda a casa, o piso é de porcelanato importado, perfeita para os clientes que são alérgicas a tapetes. Há 4 TVs de tela plana em toda a casa, com as conexões de cabos Bright House em tudo para que você possa desfrutar durante os dias em que você não está nos parques temáticos. A casa fica a apenas 2 + quilômetros de distância da Disney e você pode estar lá em minutos.
Never before have I experienced a home that didn't give me that feeling of relaxation before now. This home has lots of potential but desperately needs to be upgraded. I'm not sure if the owners are aware of the poor job done by the cleaning staff but we spent the entire first day washing and changing the linens. There was hair on the pillow cases and the floors throughout the home were filthy. The home has a sense of emptiness. There are 3 master bedrooms only 2 have televisions. The living room television is so small don't you dare try to watch football on it. The furniture is uncomfortable and the home has very few personal touches. No appearance to any of the rooms. I think the only positive thing was the use of the washer and dryer. I wouldn't recommend this home it just didn't compare to some of the other homes we've rented.
Chris and Jenny's luxurious vacation villa was truly a treat for our party of 10! Nestled in the beautiful community of Indian Creek, the property accommodated and exceeded all of our needs. Common areas were plentiful, but also large enough where each individual could have their own space. Heated Pool and Spa were also great! Would definitely recommend to a friend. A++ stay
Nice home close to parks. Owners very responsive. When we got to the house the AC was not working. Owner sent someone to get it fixed and refunded two nights. Needs some TLC, perhaps a fresh coat of paint, new appliances, new mattresses.
The residence was very clean and everything needed was provided. The owners were
very friendly and helpful. We have already passed on a high recommendation to people
if they plan to visit this area as the location is so close to Disney, Universal Studios,
great shopping, many activities, grocery stores and most of the top name restaurants you
can think of. Although so close to the strip in Kissimmee, the home is in a very quite
neighbourhood away from the hustle and bustle of everything. We would definitely stay
Our family of four stayed in this rental home for five days (Spring Break 2016). We had a wonderful time, and this house was a great place to call home.
* The house was VERY large. For a family of four, we had beds/bedrooms that went unused. Lots of open area and floor space. I could imagine a family of 8 having lots of elbow room.
* Fast internet!
* Good size pool and hot tub.
* The front door (only entrance) had two deadbolts (one that could only be locked from the inside). This was a nice added sense of protection.
* Easily adjustable thermostat (Nest) that allowed us to adjust the heat/cooling at will.
* Plenty of towels were provided. Our family never took a cold shower.
* Washer/Dryer were not the ones pictured, but held a ton of clothes.
* Owner was VERY responsive to emails and phone calls when we ran into problems. I'll list the problems we encountered below, but Chris fixed the problems quickly.
* Ice machine in refrigerator. Yay!
* Great dishwasher!
* Very quiet neighborhood. Our next door neighbor had five cars in the driveway/street, but we never heard a peep.
* Home is VERY close to restaurants and shopping (2 miles to be exact).
* The wifi password provided in our email was not correct. A call of Chris and the problem was fixed within an hour.
* The hot-tub would not turn on. An call to Chris and the problem was fixed the same day (a Sunday).
* There were several items that were broken or in need of repair. The front blinds were tattered, water stains to coffee table in living room, rear sliding door to pool was broken (we chose not to use this exit), one wall socket was hanging open. We reported these problems on our first day (I took pictures). I mentioned them to Chris (during Wifi password problem) and he said he was aware.
* There is no carpeting or cloth furniture of any kind. This makes for easy clean up (with the many visitors that come and go). However, I missed the "warmth" of carpet and furniture. Sitting on a vinyl couch at the end of a long day made me wish for my old soft couch from home.
* TV in living room had three remote controls. I have this same problem at home (TV had to be turned to HDMI 2). One remove did TV volume. I don't think my wife/kids ever figured out what to do.
* We could definitely have used more hangers (maybe 15 for the whole home).
* Never found trash bag liners
The house is exactly as the photos! Well maintained and spacious. The adults and kids loved the hot tub. The kids love the heated pool until 2am. Great neighborhood. We were less than 3 mins. from main strip of entertainment and food. Universal was about 20 mins. Chris - the owner was fantastic! Responded very quickly about a remote control LOL. Everything else was as promised. Pool was clean and blue. Everything worked. House looked and smelled fresh and he returned deposit next day. Cannot ask for a better experience. Chris we will be repeat customers!!! YM (New Jersey)
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 343 + Imposto|
Gas pool 88 degrees /spa 98 degrees heat 8 hours a day is available for the duration of your stay at $25 per night. Guest determines the 8 hour period at the start of their stay.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.