|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||30 noites|
* Fabulous 8th Floor Canto High Rise Condo w / vistas espetaculares do Nordeste, Leste, Sudeste, Sul, Sudoeste e Oeste metro San Diego, Bay & Beyond!
* A uma curta distância de Civic Theater, San Diego Convention Center,
Horton Plaza (Nordstrom chamado? ), Gas Lamp District, Petco Park, linhas de comboio / Trolley e todas as maravilhosas, diferentes origens étnicas
restaurantes, Happy Hours, pubs e lojas típicas de nosso exclusivo
Bairro Little Italy! Não perca a orgânica Rua Faire
a poucos passos cada um e cada sábado e 'Desertos Extraordinária
apenas uma quadra de distância!
* Todos Chão de madeira / telha por Low excepcional alérgeno Vivo!
* Este Five Star 1. 150 quadrados condomínio pé inclui um grande, Master Suite w / cama king size, lençóis de luxo, 32 'HDTV de LED w / USB Media Player, 2 roupeiros-1 Walk-In & Bath ensuite w / granito e grande / andar no chuveiro; Segundo quarto w / cama queen-size, lençóis de luxo, grande armário de casal e 32 'HDTV de LED w / USB Media Player; 2 full / Salão de banho w / granito e banheira / duche combo; Tamanho grande, empilhável lavadora / secadora; Churrasqueira elétrica em um dos 2 / Vista Varandas; Sala Área w / Queen Size sofá-cama w / high end Inner-Spring Colchão, 42 'Smart LED HDTV w / USD Media Player e Blue Ray DVD Player, cadeiras de couro 2, Sala de Jantar
área w / capacidade para 6-8 pessoas; Cozinha totalmente equipada para fazer uma xícara de café pela manhã antes de decolar em suas muitas aventuras ou cozinhar uma refeição gourmet completa!
* Comunidade amenidades incluem piscina aquecida, spa e sala de fitness grande.
* O serviço de HDTV ATT Uverse w / Netflix streaming, Hi-Speed
Internet sem fio, linha terrestre telefone w / ilimitado EUA / Canadá
chamando e atendedor de chamadas.
* Dois (2) Side by Side lugares de estacionamento reservados perto do elevador.
* Retiro tranquilo e elegante de suas atividades diárias no coração
de Little Italy ... mas perto de tudo que você vai querer ver / fazer
na nossa bela cidade pela Baía ...
The pluses: Great location. Located in Little Italy with great restaurants. Nearby trolley stop. Can walk to bay and Maritime Museum. Nicely decorated. Well-maintained and equipped. Everything you need is in the kitchen.
Comfortable bed. 3 TVs with cable and Netflix. The printer was a plus. No problem with noise from other apartments. It's a corner apt. that has good ventilation when you open the doors to the two patios (though my husband would like cushions for the metal patio chairs).
Saturday farmers' market one street north goes on for blocks.
The minuses: The city is loud with a nearby, active fire station, continuous car alarms and nightly deliveries to the 7-11 across the street.
No nearby grocery store. Closest ones are about a mile at Horton Plaza. (We didn't have a car.)
The realty company is not easy to deal with. All fees must be paid 3 weeks before arrival. No fund transfer available. I had to spend $20 for a certified check to meet the first payment deadline. $250 cleaning fee seems high to me. When I registered, I received 3 pg. rental agreement, 3 pg. list of do's and don'ts ("Do not put non-stick pots in dishwasher. Do not run AC lower than 72, etc."), and 3 pg. directions sheet. When I didn't get $1000 deposit after 3 weeks, I wrote. They pointed out the steps required were in the 3 pg. direction sheet. They were right but a mention when I left would have been helpful. Once I made contact, I received the deposit quickly.
We stayed at this condo for a month. Just loved the location. Every saturday there was a farmers market on back side of building which was great to stock up for the week. Not really needing to cook since you are a walk away from great resteraunts all over little Italy and a $5 uber ride to just about everywhere. Took our bikes to ride, and the condo had a bike room in garage which was great. Can't say enough about this unit, well equipped for cooking, almost to well since you get spoiled thinking all home away's are this nice. The only negative is the abrasive property manager, but if you can get through her everything else is a A+.
This is a great corner unit with nice views in multiple directions. The two balconies give you options (shade vs. sun, etc.) Railing design is pretty safe, although of course you'd still need to watch any adventurous kids. Easy walking distance to India St. (where most the Little Italy shops are) or downtown. Public transit (bus or train) are close by. The unit is well-supplied (entertainment wise, abd wireless printer, etc.) and the layout is great for 4 to 6 people. The kitchen is functional, although you are moments away from so many restaurants you may not be doing much cooking! The building has a nicely equipped gym and pool/hot tub. Not a lot of lounging room around the pool and it's in a bit of a wind tunnel, so it can be chilly (we were there in spring) but just fine for lap swimming, etc. The central courtyard is attractive and has both communal sitting areas as well as four semi-private "coves" each with its own table and gas grill. The building is well-maintained and the tenants that we met were all friendly and added to a sense of community within the building. Even for mobility-challenged individuals, the access to the elevators and good use of ramps, even in the courtyard, make this a very comfortable location. If you need a 2 bedroom condo in this part of San Diego you couldn't do better. Hope to stay here again when we return to the area.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
out 19 2016 - mai 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 30 noite(s)
jun 1 2017 - set 30 2017
Estadia mínima: 30 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 793|
Winter Season: $ 4,500-$ 6,500/mo; $ 1,500-$ 1,800/Non-Holiday additional weeks;
Summer Season: $ 7,000-$ 8,500/mo; $ 1,900-$ 2,100/Non-Holiday additional weeks;
*Email/Call for Holiday, July, Spring Break & Special Event Rates;
*Sorry...No Pets Allowed;
*Security Deposit: $ 1,000 / *Cleaning Fee: $ 250
*Visa/MC Accepted w/additional processing fee.
*Absolutely NO Smoking/ Inside/On Balconies
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.