|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 4 noites|
Contemporânea casa de montanha localizada na comunidade privada de Towamensing Trails.
Apenas a 5 minutos do Big Boulder e resorts de esqui Jack Frost.
A casa está situada na pitoresca madeiras montanhas de Pocono.
Este retiro de férias é de 3 quartos, 2 banheiros casa e pode acomodar até 8 hóspedes.
A casa está localizada em uma propriedade de canto rodeado por uma área arborizada que dá muita privacidade, bem como a paz e bastante.
Com um teto estilo catedral, bem como muitas janelas da sala de estar proporciona uma atmosfera perfeita bem na noite.
I stayed at Serge's rental along with 3 other couples and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to come back soon. Here are a few things to note:
- Photos are a bit outdated, Serge has some new furniture in the living room area and other rooms
- Jacuzzi was ready to use and very clean
- Serge has a FULLY stocked kitchen, anything and everything you could possibly need from pots & pans to spices and more
- The house smelled nice and fresh. Everything was absolutely clean when we got there.
- The lighting can be a little tricky but you'll get used to it after a few trys haha
- The BBQ grill was also ready for use and had enough propane for us to cook all 3 days
- It has a 3 Tier deck so you have the Area with the jacuzzi, a room with a fan, lighting and screened net all around, and then outside deck with ample seating area including a big round table with seating area and benches
- Lake Harmony is literally a 5 min drive
- Everything in the house was in working order, did not have a single issue
- The trash compactor is a short drive away
- Serge's next door neighbor to the right of the house was very welcoming and sweet.
- Serge has a solid TV set-up you can netflix & chill all weekend long
- The nearest store that had everything I needed was the Dollar general which serge suggested and it did not disappoint
- Serge was very easy to work with. I had no problems getting in touch with him. He didn't get annoyed or bothered even with the 100(s) of questions I asked him prior to my visit.
I would highly recommend staying at Serge's rental if you're looking for something intimate for yourself or a group. We were a pack of 8 and still felt we all had enough space and then some. Everything is a short drive away, and I felt quite safe in that location. My only suggestion would be to bring a hoodie or jacket cause it gets really cold at night! Indoors serge has heat so that's no issue.
Thanks Serge for everything, hoping to visit sometime soon in the near future!
I rented the place for the weekend for a few friends and I to stay. The place was awesome. It's in a nice quiet corner lot with one close neighbor who we didn't even see anyway. The living room furniture was new and comfy. Skirmish is 5 min away. Gagliano's pizza was right around the corner, the food was awesome.
This is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for something homie with a lived in vibe to stay and relax.
Cute little place. A little dated, but clean. Biggest complaint is that it was listed as non-smoking, but had a very strong odor of cigarettes as soon as we walked in. Mattresses were very hard also. Hot tub was amazing! Nice deck area outside.
We had a great time! Serge provided a ton of helpful information and everything was super clean and comfortable.
My friends and I had a wonderful time staying here for 4 days! The hot tub was great, ready to use right away when we got there (in the middle of winter). The kitchen was stocked with mostly what we needed to cook meals, basic pots/pans, spices, etc. The only thing we needed was sheets and pillows and towels.
My husband and I stayed for a weekend getaway. I loved when we were looking for the property that there were so many deer wandering around the community! The houses were nearby but separated with woods so you did not feel so close! Loved hearing nature. Did not see walking trail but we walked along the road. The houss was very nice. We loved the enclosed hot tub (if you go in fall however there are acorns falling on the alumminum roof and they are very loud!). Separate outdoor porch which has nice table with wrap around seating. Huge grill! Undid house had all we needed! Kitchen even had spices...we are out did did not utilize. Sectional sofa comfortable. Thee bedrooms. Matresses good but a little on the stuff side for my preference. House decorated beautiful! Could not work the overhead fans so may want to bring a small one. Owner easy to work with and answered any questions we had. No town right there...have to drive about 10 mins. Lake about 5 min drive
A propriedade está localizada em uma comunidade com um lago de 190 hectares, praias privadas, piscinas ao ar livre, club house com jogos de vídeo e mesas de bilhar, restaurante e bar, bem como quadras de tênis e basquete.
Três minutos de Big Boulder Ski Resort. Big Bolder está aberto para temporada agora. Obter seus esquis pronto !!
Outras atividades que você pode fazer:
Passeios a cavalo;
E muito, muito mais!
Também está nas proximidades histórico Jim Thorpe, onde você pode ir às compras, visitar monumentos históricos únicos, e desfrutar de uma pitoresca comunidade histórica.
Outras atividades: Shopping, voleibol, basquetebol, paintball
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 1 2016 - mai 30 2018
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
dez 30 2016 - jan 2 2017
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
$800 - Thanksgiving.
Call for price - Christmas.
New Year 2000$
Monthly - $2500.
$250 - Refundable Security Deposit.
$75 - Cleaning Fee.
Must be 25 years of age to rent. ID required.
No pets and please no smoking inside the house.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.