|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Contemporânea casa de montanha localizada na comunidade privada de Towamensing Trails.
Apenas a 5 minutos do Big Boulder e resorts de esqui Jack Frost.
A casa está situada na pitoresca madeiras montanhas de Pocono.
Este retiro de férias é de 3 quartos, 2 banheiros casa e pode acomodar até 8 hóspedes.
A casa está localizada em uma propriedade de canto rodeado por uma área arborizada que dá muita privacidade, bem como a paz e bastante.
Com um teto estilo catedral, bem como muitas janelas da sala de estar proporciona uma atmosfera perfeita bem na noite.
The house was perfect for our needs. The check-in process was easy. Serge was very available and helpful anytime we needed anything. It was only a 10-minute drive to Big Boulder and 20 minutes to Jack Frost. There was ample parking in the driveway for multiple cars. Some previous reviews had complaints about the house being outdated, but I think that for the things that actually mattered, the house was great. The heat worked well, and each room had its own thermostat. The 3 bedrooms were spacious, and each had a queen sized bed; plus there was an extra sleeping area upstairs, if needed--and a cot in one of the closets. There were two bathrooms with good showers. The hot tub was very nice; just had to turn the heat up once we arrived. The pellet fireplace was very convenient, once we learned how to start it. I'd definitely stay again, if we decided to return to the same ski areas.
The property was very clean and well kept. All of the bedrooms were a great size, and the hot tub was a nice feature. Close proximity to hickory run and Jim Thorpe!
This home was great and we had no complaints! Serge was great in being available if we had questions or concerns during our stay. The house is very clean and well kept. The hot tub was great, clean and ready to go. The kitchen had all the amenities and even spices if you forgot your own. The bedrooms were accommodating and no hassle to use the heat. It was a great place to unwind and relax for the weekend. I would recommend this property and be back to visit sometime soon!
I stayed at Serge's rental along with 3 other couples and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to come back soon. Here are a few things to note:
- Photos are a bit outdated, Serge has some new furniture in the living room area and other rooms
- Jacuzzi was ready to use and very clean
- Serge has a FULLY stocked kitchen, anything and everything you could possibly need from pots & pans to spices and more
- The house smelled nice and fresh. Everything was absolutely clean when we got there.
- The lighting can be a little tricky but you'll get used to it after a few trys haha
- The BBQ grill was also ready for use and had enough propane for us to cook all 3 days
- It has a 3 Tier deck so you have the Area with the jacuzzi, a room with a fan, lighting and screened net all around, and then outside deck with ample seating area including a big round table with seating area and benches
- Lake Harmony is literally a 5 min drive
- Everything in the house was in working order, did not have a single issue
- The trash compactor is a short drive away
- Serge's next door neighbor to the right of the house was very welcoming and sweet.
- Serge has a solid TV set-up you can netflix & chill all weekend long
- The nearest store that had everything I needed was the Dollar general which serge suggested and it did not disappoint
- Serge was very easy to work with. I had no problems getting in touch with him. He didn't get annoyed or bothered even with the 100(s) of questions I asked him prior to my visit.
I would highly recommend staying at Serge's rental if you're looking for something intimate for yourself or a group. We were a pack of 8 and still felt we all had enough space and then some. Everything is a short drive away, and I felt quite safe in that location. My only suggestion would be to bring a hoodie or jacket cause it gets really cold at night! Indoors serge has heat so that's no issue.
Thanks Serge for everything, hoping to visit sometime soon in the near future!
I rented the place for the weekend for a few friends and I to stay. The place was awesome. It's in a nice quiet corner lot with one close neighbor who we didn't even see anyway. The living room furniture was new and comfy. Skirmish is 5 min away. Gagliano's pizza was right around the corner, the food was awesome.
This is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for something homie with a lived in vibe to stay and relax.
Cute little place. A little dated, but clean. Biggest complaint is that it was listed as non-smoking, but had a very strong odor of cigarettes as soon as we walked in. Mattresses were very hard also. Hot tub was amazing! Nice deck area outside.
A propriedade está localizada em uma comunidade com um lago de 190 hectares, praias privadas, piscinas ao ar livre, club house com jogos de vídeo e mesas de bilhar, restaurante e bar, bem como quadras de tênis e basquete.
Três minutos de Big Boulder Ski Resort. Big Bolder está aberto para temporada agora. Obter seus esquis pronto !!
Outras atividades que você pode fazer:
Passeios a cavalo;
E muito, muito mais!
Também está nas proximidades histórico Jim Thorpe, onde você pode ir às compras, visitar monumentos históricos únicos, e desfrutar de uma pitoresca comunidade histórica.
Outras atividades: Shopping, voleibol, basquetebol, paintball
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 1 2016 - mai 30 2018
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
$800 - Thanksgiving.
Call for price - Christmas.
New Year 2000$
Monthly - $2500.
$250 - Refundable Security Deposit.
$75 - Cleaning Fee.
Must be 25 years of age to rent. ID required.
No pets and please no smoking inside the house.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.