|Quartos||Estúdio / Quitinete|
|Tipo de imóvel||estúdio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Fique no paraíso, na água azul clara de banheira praia.
Condição de estúdio: completamente destruído há alguns anos atrás. Completamente nova cozinha de bordo natural e deslumbrante bloco de vidro, spa-como o chuveiro. Você não vai se decepcionar.
Laie é uma cidade maravilhosa, com todas as comodidades. BYUniversity está a uma curta distância. A cidade é a casa do templo Mórmon e do famoso Centro Cultural da Polinésia (PCC).
Venha experimentar tudo o Havaí tem a oferecer. Relaxe em um estúdio de luxo remodelado.
Gestão é aconchegante e acolhedora.
Sobre o oceano / atividades:
Estúdio maravilhoso com o oceano na frente. Vá dormir aos sons do oceano.
A uma curta distância a BYU.
Visite o belo centro templo Mórmon.
Participar do famoso luau no famoso do mundo Polynesian Cultural Center.
Jogue golfe em um dos muitos cursos na ilha. Veja o 5 Estrelas Turtle Bay Resort, a apenas 10 minutos ao norte de nós.
Experimentar o lado exuberante da ilha!
We had a lovely time at this spot - the kitchen was such a nice asset to be able to make ourselves breakfast and coffee in the morning and watch the sunrise. I loved having access to our own little private beach, perfect for floating in a protected surf at low tide. Depending on your preferences -- just FYI -- the bed is REALLY soft (me being pregnant thought it was fantastic, my husband felt otherwise ;-) So glad we stayed on the North Shore!
It was better than you could show on the internet. The room was clean and well furnished. We lacked for nothing. The manager was most helpful for any concerns or questions that came up. I would reccommend this place for anyone who would like to unwind to the sound of the ocean
Kleine saubere Ferienwohnung mit perfektem Meeresblick direkt vom Bett. Terrasse mit Vorgarten zum Meer mit eigenem Strand, im Winter aber nicht zum Baden geeignet. Wir haben romantische Tage verbracht, ideal...Die Vermieter Martha und Kjell nebenan sind sehr nett und unkompliziert.
Wir würden sehr gerne wiederkommen.
Great location with beach right out your door. Love hearing the ocean at night. Small quarters, but just for sleeping it was great. Martha was very nice and helpful. If you do not want to stay in a hotel, this is a great alternative .
The location is clean, quiet, and the view is unbeatable. The property manager was very helpful.
I rated it 5 stars, but I would be willing to pay more for the same room if it had just a small air conditioner.
My wife and I both very much enjoyed the room and location. We hope to come again, and will probably try to rent the same property in the future. A true Hawaiin experience!
• Victoria and Martha were wonderful – friendly, patient, helpful.
• Extremely clean, well maintained and very well supplied, we only had to buy food.
• Convenient location across from Polynesian Center and restaurants with grocery ¼ mile away.
• Apt. is ocean side as advertised with beautiful ocean views but at high tide there is no beach, see below.
• High tide – There is no beach at all as large waves roll in and completely inundate the beach. Too rough to swim or walk on either side of reef. So, 50% or more of the time we had no beach and the water was too rough to be usable. So what good is being at seaside?
• Low tide - Beach has a rock reef 20 yards off shore and water inside reef is only knee deep. Good for kids, adults can only wade. On other side of reef water was about waist deep but bottom totally covered with rough, jagged lava rock. We tried to snorkel but after 30 mins. our knees/ankles were bruised and scraped. Also we saw nothing - no fish, no coral - just barren rock.
• No A/C – don’t believe those who claim you don’t need it. When trade winds blow main apt. is almost tolerable - when they don’t, like when we were there, it’s a sweat box. Especially the bathroom which has only one tiny window. After taking a shower it was sweltering, but we did visit in August.
• Location – we love to hike and apt. is squashed in among other buildings so only place to walk was along extremely busy highway. Noisy and quite ugly commercial/residential scenery as well.
• We also love to walk the beach for miles. Bathtub Beach stretches 100 yards to the south and then disappears under a small cove. To the north after wading through a channel it only goes about 100 yards before it’s blocked by a cement pier. Very limited beach walking.
Simply not what we were hoping for. Could’ve had condo at Turtle Bay with A/C, protected cove for swimming/snorkeling, miles of beach to walk, and large open grounds for hiking. And condo we looked at there was cheaper. We simply chose poorly.
Estúdio está localizado em uma área ideal de Laie. As vistas do oceano e sons maravilhosos das ondas estão à nossa frente. Marcado privado, não invadir, sem acesso à praia pública. Venha experimentar o seu pedaço do paraíso. Mapas do Google não é preciso quanto à localização real.
Outras atividades: Caiaque
Golf: Turtle Bay Resort, a apenas 10 minutos de distância. Muitos locais de golfe na ilha
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|cleaning||R$ 301 + Imposto|
DO NOT RESPOND to craig's List....it is a SCAM, we do not advertise on craig's list. DO NOT wire or send money DIRECT. We do not request funds in this manner. DO NOT PAY with PayPal, your reservation may not be protected as a GUEST.
State of Hawaii Requires 30 days reservations, please email for information.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.