|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Localizado na costa Puna robusto e pitoresco da Ilha Grande, Hale Mohalu Guesthouse é uma residência jardim no paraíso. O distrito exuberante e verdejante de Puna providencia o cenário idílico para este retiro botânico único.
Situado em vinte e dois acres paisagísticos, os comandos pousada varrendo vista para o mar para o leste, onde o sol nasce a partir do Oceano Pacífico banhando o jardim amplo e terraço de pedra na luz do amanhecer ... Se você pode puxar-se longe, aventure-se para a geotérmica próxima quentes piscinas ou a praia de areia preta para um mergulho do nascer do sol.
Belos pisos de madeira Mango, feitos mobiliário de Bali e arte excepcional se combinam para criar uma experiência que é verdadeiramente único no mundo de férias. A residência está situada em um jardim botânico privado com ampla palma, bambu, orquídea e coleções de bromélias, tudo encenado dentro do contexto de relvados extensos cuidados e vistas do oceano.
Os administradores de imóveis estão no local, confortavelmente situado longe da residência principal para assegurar o máximo de privacidade.
Arranjos florais tropicais frescas, todos recolhidos a partir de nosso jardim requintado, vai cumprimentá-lo em toda a casa. Belo lençóis, camas confortáveis e uma cozinha bem equipada aguardam a sua chegada.
Where to begin? The sights of the spectacular grounds (21 acres of truly world class gardens designed and tended to masterfully), the sweeping views of the ocean down the hill, the sounds of the birds during the day and the coqui at night, the smell of the abundant flowers, the taste of the fruit picked on the property, the kindness and informativeness of the renter, the quality of the home itself, its intuitive layout, exquisite furnishings, and ecological ethos, the funky region of Puna with its down to earth residents, the raw power of the lava meeting the sea (just down the road), the tide pools teaming with fish (just down the road the other way), the farmers market in town (and the natural foods store too): this house is literally perfect, a tremendous offering in a magical place. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to stay here. We will return to the big island just to stay here again.
Upon driving up the long winding driveway of this tropical country estate, my wife and Couldn't help but notice the charm and beauty that exudes from every vantage point of which there were many. This Opihikao property had a magical, serene, Balinese theme that permeates from every nook. Centrally located to Kapoho tide pools, the old Kalapana area, Pahoa and the access road to the lava flows made this properties location ideal for a home base. It was a treat to come home to after a long day of sightseeing because of its relaxing charm. The homes decor was another added feature ; well done and in good-taste and sophistication with works of art from Bali and other parts of Indonesia gave this home a feeling of an exotic palace full of richness and mystique and a fulfillment of an adventure travelers experience. My wife and two children loved the time we spent here and will certainly come back the next time we visit the Hilo and Puna side of the Big Island.
What a truly beautiful place. Everything was as described. There were six of us, two couples and two single people, there for a little R & R after a busy event, and we never felt crowded or in each other's way. We stayed two nights.
The grounds and garden were immaculate. My only suggestion would be that the unused linens in the closet be washed as some smelled a little musty when we went looking for the extra bed we made up in the living room.
Besides a little rest and relaxation, our other goal was to rent bikes in Kalapana and ride out to see the lava flow.....that mission, too, was accomplished, followed by a visit to Uncle Roberts. What a fun time we had! Highly recommended!
The drive up to the main vacation house is worth the price alone. Birds sing from swaying palms that line the fertile path. At once, we feel the house of rest and relaxation living up to its name. The exquisite gardens are only part of the reason we have returned to this hale in the middle of the Garden of Eden, U.S.A. Our host, Mike, greets us once again and we know he is nearby if we need him. We don't, however, because every need is taken care of, thought through, arranged perfectly. Believe me, once you are unplugged from your devices and settle back to let the air and sky claim you as one of theirs, you will be dreaming about how soon you can come back here.....Naomi from Kentfield, CA
Nous avons passé dans cette exceptionnelle maison un séjour inoubliable. La propriété, magnifique, est nichée au coeur d'un véritable jardin botanic rivalisant largement avec des parcs payants. Quel plaisir d'aller ramasser tous les matins litchis, avocats,... Merci à Mike pour son accueil si sympathique.
Un lieu parfait pour se reposer mais aussi pour découvrir tout le Sud Est de Big Island.
This place was beautiful beyond belief! We felt (seven of us in our family) that we were in a tropical botanical garden - actually we were! We were invited to help ourselves to the copious amounts of avocados, passion fruits, and other spices, fruits and nuts that we couldn't believe we were seeing growing for the first time. Michael, the caretaker, gave us a couple tours of the property. We couldn't even eat our way through what was available!
The inside was beautifully and lovingly furnished with Balinese artwork.
Michael was helpful in dispensing useful advice, and when one of our group came down with acute food poisoning , came to our door with healing oils. We were "off the grid": wifi but no cell phones, plenty of solar electricity and hot water. We'd come back on a flash!
Direcções para Hale Mohalu
A partir de Hilo - Take Hwy 11 cerca de 4 milhas ao sul de Kalapana / Pahoa desligar e fazer à esquerda na Hwy 130 em direção Pahoa.
Quando você chegar a estadia em Pahoa Hwy130.
Você chegará a um semáforo.
A partir da luz de stop ir cerca de 4 milhas até ver um sinal perspectiva cênica e pouco depois que um diamante laranja sinal em forma com uma maneiras laterais T sobre ele que diz Kamaili Rd.
Imediatamente depois que você vai ver uma placa que diz Ophikao 5.
Faça aqui a esquerda.
Estamos 2. 6 milhas a partir da virada.
Nós estão localizados no lado esquerdo da estrada.
Você verá um sinal verde e vermelho que diz
13-698 Opihikao Rd.
Se você chegar ao sinal de 10 mph você ter ido para longe.
Se você estiver usando o Google Maps para encontrar o lugar por favor sas Malama Road, Pahoa 96778 e vai trazer até o nosso caminho. Não entre Malama rua, você vai se perder.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 514|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors, Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house and property privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not permitted. Pets are currently on the property. Cats are kept outdoors but occasionally guests do let the cat in. The house is cleaned very well and has hardwood floors, which helps in reducing the amount of allergens in the air. Anyone with severe feline or canine allergies should consider this before renting.
7. Housekeeping: There is typically no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Daily maid can be provided at a daily rate of $30.00. Weekly cleaning can be provided for $150.00 We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Only designated beach towels (orange towels) can be taken off premises.
8. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a catchment and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
9. Noise: Please no loud noise after 10pm.
10. Insects: Please be aware that the house is in a lush forested area of the island and can susceptible to insects. Typically these insects are outdoors but can occasionally
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.