|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Localizado na costa Puna robusto e pitoresco da Ilha Grande, Hale Mohalu Guesthouse é uma residência jardim no paraíso. O distrito exuberante e verdejante de Puna providencia o cenário idílico para este retiro botânico único.
Situado em vinte e dois acres paisagísticos, os comandos pousada varrendo vista para o mar para o leste, onde o sol nasce a partir do Oceano Pacífico banhando o jardim amplo e terraço de pedra na luz do amanhecer ... Se você pode puxar-se longe, aventure-se para a geotérmica próxima quentes piscinas ou a praia de areia preta para um mergulho do nascer do sol.
Belos pisos de madeira Mango, feitos mobiliário de Bali e arte excepcional se combinam para criar uma experiência que é verdadeiramente único no mundo de férias. A residência está situada em um jardim botânico privado com ampla palma, bambu, orquídea e coleções de bromélias, tudo encenado dentro do contexto de relvados extensos cuidados e vistas do oceano.
Os administradores de imóveis estão no local, confortavelmente situado longe da residência principal para assegurar o máximo de privacidade.
Arranjos florais tropicais frescas, todos recolhidos a partir de nosso jardim requintado, vai cumprimentá-lo em toda a casa. Belo lençóis, camas confortáveis e uma cozinha bem equipada aguardam a sua chegada.
What a truly beautiful place. Everything was as described. There were six of us, two couples and two single people, there for a little R & R after a busy event, and we never felt crowded or in each other's way. We stayed two nights.
The grounds and garden were immaculate. My only suggestion would be that the unused linens in the closet be washed as some smelled a little musty when we went looking for the extra bed we made up in the living room.
Besides a little rest and relaxation, our other goal was to rent bikes in Kalapana and ride out to see the lava flow.....that mission, too, was accomplished, followed by a visit to Uncle Roberts. What a fun time we had! Highly recommended!
The drive up to the main vacation house is worth the price alone. Birds sing from swaying palms that line the fertile path. At once, we feel the house of rest and relaxation living up to its name. The exquisite gardens are only part of the reason we have returned to this hale in the middle of the Garden of Eden, U.S.A. Our host, Mike, greets us once again and we know he is nearby if we need him. We don't, however, because every need is taken care of, thought through, arranged perfectly. Believe me, once you are unplugged from your devices and settle back to let the air and sky claim you as one of theirs, you will be dreaming about how soon you can come back here.....Naomi from Kentfield, CA
Nous avons passé dans cette exceptionnelle maison un séjour inoubliable. La propriété, magnifique, est nichée au coeur d'un véritable jardin botanic rivalisant largement avec des parcs payants. Quel plaisir d'aller ramasser tous les matins litchis, avocats,... Merci à Mike pour son accueil si sympathique.
Un lieu parfait pour se reposer mais aussi pour découvrir tout le Sud Est de Big Island.
This place was beautiful beyond belief! We felt (seven of us in our family) that we were in a tropical botanical garden - actually we were! We were invited to help ourselves to the copious amounts of avocados, passion fruits, and other spices, fruits and nuts that we couldn't believe we were seeing growing for the first time. Michael, the caretaker, gave us a couple tours of the property. We couldn't even eat our way through what was available!
The inside was beautifully and lovingly furnished with Balinese artwork.
Michael was helpful in dispensing useful advice, and when one of our group came down with acute food poisoning , came to our door with healing oils. We were "off the grid": wifi but no cell phones, plenty of solar electricity and hot water. We'd come back on a flash!
We highly recommend this property. It was perfect in every way. Mike made sure we had everything we needed and showed us around. Fully stocked for every possible comfort with a relaxing decor and vibe. Perfect getaway from the crazy and bustling Oahu.
When my husband announced that he had booked us a weeklong stay in a tropical retreat, surrounded by fruit orchards and lush vegetation far from the hustle and bustle of a typical vacation town, I was quite intrigued mixed with a big dose of skepticism.
This home, he tooted, is what they call "off the grid" living, which in layman's terms refers to living in a self-sufficient manner without the reliance on one or more public utilities.
In the case of Hale Mohalu, the House of Rest and Relaxation, this meant that they were not dependent on outside sources for power or water.
As a family, who have enjoyed travels and explored living as locals wherever we went, this was an additional challenge/opportunity we decided to take up! We hoped that staying "off the grid" would help us appreciate our environment and resources even better, while also weaning us off our digital appendages that we were constantly addicted to!
We were an entourage of five, including a couple, two kids, and a senior citizen, and the unanimous cry we let out upon first entering into this verdant property was a loud "WOW"! That "wow" factor lingered on with us until the very end and we are not sure if we would be lucky enough to come upon another vacation rental in our life that would top this one ever.
Everything,from the design and decor of the house (mango wood floors and custom furnishings from Bali), the landscaped outdoor areas (with extensive palm, bamboo, and orchid collection), the ripe and robust orchards with seasonal produce (we had the pleasure of feasting on tons of lychees, bananas, papayas, coconuts, passion fruit, cashew fruit etc.), the company of some of the most exotic tropical birds (from the Brazilian Red Crested Cardinal to the Japanese Mejiro), the proximity of Big Island's most important attractions (including Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Snorkeling Tidal Pools, hike to lava flows), the hospitality of caretaker Mike ( who seems to have the sixth sense as to when to show up and when to give the guests their privacy) was beyond compare!
If your travels ever bring you to Big Island, there's no other place you should contemplate on staying other than at Hale Mohalu, a true tropical h(e)aven!
Direcções para Hale Mohalu
A partir de Hilo - Take Hwy 11 cerca de 4 milhas ao sul de Kalapana / Pahoa desligar e fazer à esquerda na Hwy 130 em direção Pahoa.
Quando você chegar a estadia em Pahoa Hwy130.
Você chegará a um semáforo.
A partir da luz de stop ir cerca de 4 milhas até ver um sinal perspectiva cênica e pouco depois que um diamante laranja sinal em forma com uma maneiras laterais T sobre ele que diz Kamaili Rd.
Imediatamente depois que você vai ver uma placa que diz Ophikao 5.
Faça aqui a esquerda.
Estamos 2. 6 milhas a partir da virada.
Nós estão localizados no lado esquerdo da estrada.
Você verá um sinal verde e vermelho que diz
13-698 Opihikao Rd.
Se você chegar ao sinal de 10 mph você ter ido para longe.
Se você estiver usando o Google Maps para encontrar o lugar por favor sas Malama Road, Pahoa 96778 e vai trazer até o nosso caminho. Não entre Malama rua, você vai se perder.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 474|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors, Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house and property privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not permitted. Pets are currently on the property. Cats are kept outdoors but occasionally guests do let the cat in. The house is cleaned very well and has hardwood floors, which helps in reducing the amount of allergens in the air. Anyone with severe feline or canine allergies should consider this before renting.
7. Housekeeping: There is typically no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Daily maid can be provided at a daily rate of $30.00. Weekly cleaning can be provided for $150.00 We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Only designated beach towels (orange towels) can be taken off premises.
8. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a catchment and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
9. Noise: Please no loud noise after 10pm.
10. Insects: Please be aware that the house is in a lush forested area of the island and can susceptible to insects. Typically these insects are outdoors but can occasionally
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.