|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Localizado na costa Puna robusto e pitoresco da Ilha Grande, Hale Mohalu Guesthouse é uma residência jardim no paraíso. O distrito exuberante e verdejante de Puna providencia o cenário idílico para este retiro botânico único.
Situado em vinte e dois acres paisagísticos, os comandos pousada varrendo vista para o mar para o leste, onde o sol nasce a partir do Oceano Pacífico banhando o jardim amplo e terraço de pedra na luz do amanhecer ... Se você pode puxar-se longe, aventure-se para a geotérmica próxima quentes piscinas ou a praia de areia preta para um mergulho do nascer do sol.
Belos pisos de madeira Mango, feitos mobiliário de Bali e arte excepcional se combinam para criar uma experiência que é verdadeiramente único no mundo de férias. A residência está situada em um jardim botânico privado com ampla palma, bambu, orquídea e coleções de bromélias, tudo encenado dentro do contexto de relvados extensos cuidados e vistas do oceano.
Os administradores de imóveis estão no local, confortavelmente situado longe da residência principal para assegurar o máximo de privacidade.
Arranjos florais tropicais frescas, todos recolhidos a partir de nosso jardim requintado, vai cumprimentá-lo em toda a casa. Belo lençóis, camas confortáveis e uma cozinha bem equipada aguardam a sua chegada.
The house was very clean and well equipped. Beds were comfortable.
Beautiful view from the living room and lanai. Grounds were great for stolling in the evening with lots of bird song. Caretaker lives on the property so any needs or concerns were looked after promptly.
Would definately recommend this as a place to stay for a couple, family or group.
My wife and I and our three children stayed here in December and absolutely loved it. The house was just as the pictures described. The grounds were gorgeous and we enjoyed being able to eat some of the fruit grown on the grounds. Michael was a wonderful host and helped us out especially when we accidentally left our son's pillow. We hated to leave it and would not hesitate to come back again.
Staying here was one of the best parts of our vacation. We loved the gorgeous setting of the property and cozy secluded location of the house. Waking up and having coffee on the patio overlooking tropical flowers and foliage was a treat every morning. Mike was a great host and made extra efforts to accommodate our requests. 5 stars! Highly recommend!
An absolutely beautiful place! Room for six or more, but it was just my wife and me. We enjoyed the serenity, the wonderful plants, and the natural feel. Lots of coqui frogs at night, and amazing stars. The kitchen is fully equipped, except for a microwave. It is off the grid, but you'd scarcely notice. Convenient to the Kapoho tide pools, the village of Pahoa, and the clothing optional black sand beach. (Property itself is also clothing optional, so we did not go to the beach) A bit of a distance from Hilo, about a 40 minute drive, so if you are doing things in that area, you do need to plan.
I would recommend this to anyone who has the desire to enjoy their time in Hawaii away from crowds, and in a lush setting. Mike, who manages the property was very helpful, yet we rarely saw him!
My family stay at Hale Mahalu was perfect. It was serene and beautiful with immaculate botanical gardens and an excellent accommodation. Our host's staff took excellent care of me, my wife and my four daughters with fresh fruit (papaya, pumelos, avocados, star fruit, passion fruit) every morning and an informational tour of the plentiful fauna that surrounds Hale Mahalu. Our stay was an adventure with a central location that gave us easy access to the tide pools, Kilauea national park, Malama farmers market (excellent reference from Jonathan), Cajun Paradise farm and the thermal warm ponds. The guidebook provided was an excellent reference to the Pahoa area and the surrounding vegetation. We hunted geckos and took hikes around the property. Each night the place was serene and each morning the sunrise welcomed us. I highly recommend spending time here. A true Hawaiian experience.
Staying at the Hale Mohalu guesthouse was certainly one of the best decisions we made when planning our family's vacation in Hawaii. Our party consisted of 5 adults and 2 children, and we were all captivated by the beauty of the house and surrounding gardens. We had a truly Hawaiian experience staying at the house, with the beautiful furnishings and artwork, large expanses of windows and doors that brought the out-of-doors inside, and the serenity of being in the middle of a private botanical garden. We spent a lot of time walking and photographing the property, and loved seeing all of the palm trees, bamboo groupings, orchids, bromeliads, unique rhododendron, and many spectacular color groupings. We picked tangerines, lemons and lime while on our walk and were presented with a big bowl of tangerines and delicious small bananas from the property the next morning. The kids were fascinated with the variety of lizards to be found, and meeting the resident cat was a big treat. Every evening we were serenaded by the Coqui frogs, and actually missed hearing them on our last night when they were silent. Our family was excited to experience a truly "off the grid" house, but we barely noticed, as everything ran perfectly. I did use a portable hair dryer twice, and the 2nd time i "blew a fuse", but the lights came back on within a few minutes. I had a chance to meet Davis Dalbok, owner of the property, and enjoyed learning about the history of the property, and how it was transformed over 30 years from an abandoned, overgrown sugar cane plantation into the beautiful botanical garden it is today. Michael Stancliff, resident manager, was gracious, and while we didn't require any assistance, we were glad to know he was close by. When we arrived the first day, it was getting dark and we had some difficulty finding the property, even though the directions were perfectly clear, so if possible, arrive in daylight. We wish our stay had been longer, and we will always remember this unique experience. If we ever plan a return trip to the Hilo/Puna area of Hawaii, we would certainly stay here..
Direcções para Hale Mohalu
A partir de Hilo - Take Hwy 11 cerca de 4 milhas ao sul de Kalapana / Pahoa desligar e fazer à esquerda na Hwy 130 em direção Pahoa.
Quando você chegar a estadia em Pahoa Hwy130.
Você chegará a um semáforo.
A partir da luz de stop ir cerca de 4 milhas até ver um sinal perspectiva cênica e pouco depois que um diamante laranja sinal em forma com uma maneiras laterais T sobre ele que diz Kamaili Rd.
Imediatamente depois que você vai ver uma placa que diz Ophikao 5.
Faça aqui a esquerda.
Estamos 2. 6 milhas a partir da virada.
Nós estão localizados no lado esquerdo da estrada.
Você verá um sinal verde e vermelho que diz
13-698 Opihikao Rd.
Se você chegar ao sinal de 10 mph você ter ido para longe.
Se você estiver usando o Google Maps para encontrar o lugar por favor sas Malama Road, Pahoa 96778 e vai trazer até o nosso caminho. Não entre Malama rua, você vai se perder.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 467|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors, Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house and property privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not permitted. Pets are currently on the property. Cats are kept outdoors but occasionally guests do let the cat in. The house is cleaned very well and has hardwood floors, which helps in reducing the amount of allergens in the air. Anyone with severe feline or canine allergies should consider this before renting.
7. Housekeeping: There is typically no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Daily maid can be provided at a daily rate of $30.00. Weekly cleaning can be provided for $150.00 We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Only designated beach towels (orange towels) can be taken off premises.
8. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a catchment and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
9. Noise: Please no loud noise after 10pm.
10. Insects: Please be aware that the house is in a lush forested area of the island and can susceptible to insects. Typically these insects are outdoors but can occasionally
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.