|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
A casa perfeita longe para famílias chegavam que apreciar a natureza no seu próprio ritmo. O local tem uma área de estar grande e varanda para desfrutar entre amigos e familiares. O complexo tem 2 piscinas e acesso à praia 3 a Seven Seas, Playa Escondida e uma curta distância de um famoso Reserva Natural Las Cabezas de San Juan com a sua Bioluminiscent baía. Perto El Conquistardor Resort oferece diversas opções de restaurantes, cassino, campo de golfe, quadras de tênis. Apenas a 2 minutos de carro e você estará em Las Croabas vila um turista e restaurante área onde você pode tomar táxis aquáticos para as pequenas ilhotas na costa da Fajardo como Icacos e Palominitos. A partir dos portos de Fajardo e Ceiba você pode pegar o Ferry ou avião e ir para as ilhas maiores de Vieques e Culebra. El Yunque Tropical O Rain Forest é apenas uma movimentação de 15 minutos. Fajardo é uma grande cidade com muitas conveniências, como, shoppings e hospitais e nas proximidades Canovanas tem um Outlet Mall, com lojas de grandes marcas de apenas 30 minutos de carro.
This is our second trip to Palma Vista apartments. We like the second floor apartments so you have a balcony. Owner of this rental speaks great English and was very attentive to the small repair we needed (the DVD wasn't working)...it was a little confusing how to get the key as we received an email prior to arrival to contact the man who does check in/out, however that person doesn't speak English at all. I tried to text him in my mediocre Spanish but didn't get any response. Be sure to have the owner phone number with you as you travel as he speaks English and is very helpful. The apartment was very clean. Pool area meticulous. Toilet paper, soap and shampoo was provided.. No extra food (salt, pepper, oil, etc) was in the apartment as has been the case in my other VRBO rentals. Grocery shopping in very convenient...Ralphs and Amigos is about 10 minutes away on highway 3 (Amigos is owned by Walmart and seemed to have a better selection than Ralphs...even had some organic things like romaine, apples. Ralphs is a little nicer atmosphere. Prices are a bit higher than USA but not bad. There is no dishwasher. Beach chairs, beach towels and coolers were provided for beach use.
We love how close this complex is to the Seven Seas beach. The beach is great for families as its warm water and shallow. Great for snorkeling...we brought our own gear, but now there is a business Pirate Snorkel Shack that rents snorkel equipment, kayaks, paddleboard and go pro cameras. Thanks to them, we found the reefs and saw many fish, eels, squid, etc. Definitely rent a kayak for easier access to the reefs. They provide maps of the reefs. Closest reef is about 50 yards out from the stairs near Costa Mia snack bar...if you are on the stair on east side, line up with third buoy...if you swim toward it you will run into the reef that is at about as far our as the first buoy. The largest reef is out by where the waves break coming into the bay. El Yunque is 30 minutes to the entrance and about 45 minutes to trails...La Mina trail leads to a waterfall you can swim in. Luquillo beach is near El Yunque and would make a nice day trip doing both of these. You can see El Yunque from Seven Seas beach and can check the weather on top of the mountain. San Juan (city and airport) is about 60min drive, Old San Juan 90 min (cruise ships make if busy especially on Sundays). Las Croabas has a small flea market Sundays. Wish we had had breakfast at La Vista, 360 degree views
The condo is very nicely decorated with many amenities. Coffee maker, blender, large and small cooler, beach chairs, washer/dryer etc. I'm completely nit-picking but it could use some sharper knives and some better pillows but we absolutely loved the place.
The property is very well maintained. The pool is small but adequate (there is not a ton of condos) and always clean. There is a small kids pool right beside it. The beach is right across the street.
The area is just about perfect. Its close to the city with any store you need (Walmart etc) yet it is far enough away to have the feel of the Caribbean. It is close to the ferries to the islands (highly recommended), a half hour from the rain forest, and an hour from old San Juan and the airport.
This property was perfect for a family of 5! We weren't in each other's way and had a great time! It was close enough to the pool where we trusted our kids to go alone! The kitchen is great, living room, and all the bedrooms. The beach is really close, not even a minute away! It was a great time!!
We really enjoyed our stay in this condo - it was clean and there was so much room - we had four adults and four children, so we maxed out the bed space, but never felt like we were crowded at all. The pool was great, very clean and just the right size and depth for our kids. The laundry was a plus, as were the beach toys. The kitchen was well equipped, we cooked almost every night and enjoyed eating on the balcony. Once we got our bearings the drive to the grocery store was easy. The ceiling fans were all we needed to keep cool, the breezes coming in from the shore were great and also kept the bugs away.
Jose had to go beyond the call of duty with us - we unfortunately lost some keys AND left some jackets behind in a closet - he handled both with good grace and mailed the jackets back to us promptly. Sorry again, Jose!
As for activities, we really enjoyed kayaking in the bioluminescent bay and the tour of the Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve, which is walking distance from the condo. You have to make reservations for a paid tour, but it was very interesting and worthwhile. Walking along the beach in the reserve is permitted anytime and is where we spent a great deal of time - if you are up for it, walk about a mile up the beach to the rocks for a quiet beach with no waves and lots of conch shells, great for kids.
We also spent time in El Yunque, which is an easy drive.
Overall the condo was just what we needed and exactly as advertised, and helped to make our vacation very enjoyable.
My wife and I just stayed at this wonderful condo Villa in February 2011 over Valentine's week. The place is impeccable and the owner Jose Reyes was great through-out arrangement s and the visit. This included helping with diections after a late evening call on arrival when we got lost in the rain [only time it rained during our visit]. In the daytime it was obvious how easy it is to find.
About the Condo:
* Spacious and everything seemed brand-new. We were not lacking for any comforts of being in our own home- the pictures on the HomeAway site are just how it looks.
* Every time we needed something, we found it somewhere in the Villa. This included many items to go to the beach like chairs, mats, etc. Some may have been left by previous visitors- I left a pair of water shoes for someone to enjoy in the future
* Has full washer/dryer/laundry room sink, which reduced amount of items we had to bring and place to wash-off shoes/etc. after beach or other local adventures
* Good water pressure in the Villa showers
* Weather great when we stayed: no bugs or mosquitoes!
* Excellent balcony with view of Palma Vista Villa pool and beach in the distance. Beach view partially blocked by Palms on Beach that provide great shelter from the sun during the day so we didn't mind
* Pool and grounds also extremely tidy and clean and kept that way by maintenance. Only 4-5 other occupants while we were there so had pool to ourselves.
* Comes with two dedicated parking places, plus Villa car and walking gates for security.
* It really is just across the street from the Seven Seas beach. Hardly any waves due to break in distance so exellent swimming and wading. Locals there were wonderful, plus Lifeguard.
* Nature reserve is literally down the street a hundred yards
* 1/4 mile from several fantastic restaurants with incredible seafood. Same place you can get kayak or boat to see the Nature Reserve Biolumincesant bay. Recommend you use Captain Charlie's- recomended by owner Jose- electric boat for leisurely visit to the bay (and beware of moon schedule for best viewing)
* Centrally located for all Fajardo provides: 30 minutes to get to the Rain Forest: we did excellent Zip Lining at entrance, plus easy Big Tree Trail hike to La Mina falls: awesome!
* Also close to boats or flights to the incredible islands off east coast.
We look forward to returning again, seeing more of Fajardo, and will stay at Jose Reyes' wonderful Villa when we do!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
1 Time Cleaning Fee for 1 Week or Less. For Longer period consult Owner.
US $200.00 Security Deposit required for all rentals. Must be recieved 2 weeks prior to reserved date. Security Deposit will be held after inspection of the unit minus any deductions for damages.
Full Payment Must be made 7 days prior to arrival at property.
Accepts payments trough secure PayPal.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.