|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Retreat Hawaiian da Jordânia
"Onde está o Espírito Aloha Mora"
* Conexão em torno complexo pode ser um desafio, mas o nosso condomínio tem nova internet de alta velocidade na unidade
* Convenientemente localizado a meio caminho entre Hilo e Kona para atividades de serviço completo turísticos, compras ilimitadas, restaurantes e diversão!
* Relaxe no seu próprio ritmo, neste canto invulgarmente isolado, remoto e histórico de Paraíso.
* Passe um dia incrível no Parque Nacional do Vulcão e da pequena cidade de Volcano (mercado de agricultores) a apenas 30 minutos!
* Descontraia-se no seu próprio vista para o mar varanda, neste condomínio fila. Tomar a sua bebida favorita, como a brisa amena ilha acaricia seu rosto e os pássaros tropicais gentilmente cantar para você dormir.
* Aproveite o calor do "Lava Rock Jacuzzi", que tem vista para uma pitoresca costa. Vamos ir para o som das ondas quebrando contra a costa.
* Experimente o cheiro crisp do pulverizador do oceano como você golfe ou jogar tênis nas instalações desportivas adjacentes!
* Compartilhe seu estilo único de delícias culinárias polinésia com seus entes queridos na beira da piscina churrasco.
* Tome uma curta caminhada de cinco minutos do famoso Black Sands Beach "Punaluu" e ver onde o
Hawksbill Sea Turtle de vir para descansar. Mergulhar, pescar, surfe, mergulho, caiaque, body board, ou Spearfish na água tão perfeito que você nunca mais vai querer sair!
* Visite uma das duas pequenas aldeias havaianas, Pahala ou Na'alehu apenas 10 minutos de distância. Delicie-se com a Hawaiian Bread Factory doce, e as áreas restaurantes exclusivos.
* Frio no bar vizinho no restaurante Shaka, o bar mais a sul nos Estados Unidos. Confira mercados do fazendeiro para casa cresceu frutas e vegetais frescos, peixes e flores. supermercados também estão localizados nas cidades para a sua conveniência.
T. A./ GE Imposto # W-37.505.891-01
Palavras-chave: recurso, retirada, vista para o mar, golfe, pesca, natação, Aloha!
My husband and I spent his 60th birthday here and it was perfect. The place was cozy, clean, adorably decorated. It was close to the black sand beach where we walked, watching sea turtles every morning and a sunset every evening. We were close to the pristine pool and barbecue which we used nearly every night when we weren't eating on our personal patio and feeding the most colorful birds that I have ever seen. I can't wait to return!
The Hula Hut was the perfect stay for our family's Hawaiian experience. The location was ideal, in between Hilo and Kona, and so close to the Black Sands beach and Volcano National Park. The condo was a perfect size for our family of four (two small children), and even with one room, the kids were perfectly content and comfortable on the pullout couch and chair. The Hut was immaculately clean and convenient to cook and meet all the needs of the family. The area was quiet and seemed well managed, we especially loved the pool and BBQ area. We did not have any issues with WiFi, although we did not spend much time on the internet when there are so many things to see and do in Hawaii! Can't wait to go back!!
Being an owner of a rental property I must say this place needs a review of their cleaning personal which services these units. The location is great however when I brought up the cleanliness to
Julie O. she did not even respond to my email. Wifi is low signal, they should consider installing a bridge or turning on the modem wireless that is located inside the unit. The noise from upstairs will require earplugs especially if the people keep their shows on above you. When using the pool the bathroom door was locked, however the pool views and hot-tub were great. I respect that they have a smoking area however one so far away under a tree which can have many mosquitoes was not ideal.
You might see a review from my wife as well. Very nice place and pretty much as advertised. Very good unit for 2 people but would be quite cramped for more than that. Well equiped unit with an easy walk to the pool area. Gas grills available as mentioned, easy to use. We cooked 4 dinners and had no trouble finding an open grill. Location is great for visiting black sand beach. About a 5-7 minute walk. Very pretty and we saw sea turtles every day in a little cove just before the beach and at the beach as well. As with previous reviews, location is definitely away from it all. If that is what you are looking for, this is the place. Would recommend doing grocery shopping in either Kona or Hilo. There are grocery stores about 10 minutes in each direction but pricey and limited selections. Internet connectivity is available but reliablity is directly related to distance from the office. This units connectivity is fair. I know this is vacation but searching for things to do via the web might require sitting outside the office :). Golf course is at the complex and i would give it mixed reviews. You can play for about $30 with cart but you get what you pay for. Several greens in rough conditions and not much fairway to speak of on many holes. There are several challenging holes and some great views. The course does not see a lot of action so getting on is not a challenge. It is a good way to start the morning. Volcanoe Golf and Country club is about 30-40 minutes away and is a great place to play.
Overall a very good place to stay with good access to other parts of the island.
Highly recommended. This quaint spot was perfect.... It exceeded all our needs and wants. Our family was highly impressed on the cleanliness of the rental. Felt like we were right at home but in a magical location. The "Hut" had all ammenities, plenty of space, and extremely clean. The property was immaculate. Very well maitained, prestine pool,and relaxing spa.
CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!
Thank you guys for allowing us to stay in your beautiful condo it was nice and cozy and made us feel at home. Thanks Ken for giving me all the information needed when I met you in Texas it was everything you said it was and more. We had a great time and now cause of that trip I am a happy newly wed. Thanks again
praia areias preto com Hawksbill Tartarugas 5 min. andar
snorkeling e peixes lança nas proximidades
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning fee||R$ 236,11|
High season rates of 80.00 dollars per night start Nov 15. Taxes and cleaning fee will be in addition to this fee
Credit Card processing fee of 3.55% or check or money order mailed to The Land Office , LLC
Please contact property manager for availability Julie Enriques 808-937-4990 Special lower rates for monthly and long term rentals