|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 4 noites|
A partir do curta caminhada dos teleféricos, a proximidade com a piscina e jogos de tabuleiro e filmes, tudo sobre este condomínio é para acomodar férias Keystone da sua família. E nós mencionamos as espectaculares vistas de montanha?
Imagine o seu sonho de férias:
- Acorde com o pequeno-almoço na cozinha completa.
- Ande apenas 100 jardas para as pistas.
- Relaxe junto à lareira no condomínio e apreciar a vista para a montanha espectacular.
- Desfrute da piscina no local aquecida, 2 banheiras de hidromassagem e sauna.
- Obter uma boa noite de sono. As camas são confortáveis e a unidade é calma à noite.
- HDTV, jogos de tabuleiro e filmes para entreter as crianças de todas as idades.
- Gerente de propriedade local no caso de surgirem necessidades de serviço.
River Run Village está no centro da acção:
- Na base da Keystone Gondola.
- Lar de muitas grandes lojas, restaurantes, atividades familiares, e clubes nocturnos quentes (sim, há um Starbucks).
- Apenas a 10 minutos para a saída salas de cinema comercial, Target, e.
- Uma curta viagem de carro ou de transporte gratuito para outros melhores resorts do Colorado, incluindo Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, e uma bacia.
Keystone é um resort durante todo o ano. Venha na primavera e no verão para campos de golfe, passeios de barco e pesca no Lago Dillon, caminhadas, ciclismo, e muitas outras actividades ao ar livre. Existem vários festivais, incluindo a celebração do Dia da Independência, o Art Wine & Jazz, Bluegrass & Beer, e as crianças Descoberta Dias todo o verão.
Nós gostaríamos de hospedar o seu refúgio de montanha!
Principais Características Residencia:
- 100 jardas para as pistas
- No local, piscina aquecida, 2 banheiras de hidromassagem, e sauna
- espectaculares vistas de montanha
Configuração do Quarto:
- Quarto principal: cama king
- Quarto de hóspedes: cama queen
- Convertible cama queen-size na sala de estar
- Um Pack 'n Play está disponível para os mais pequenos
Recomendações do proprietário:
- Beaver Tails: Parar para um delicioso mimo! Uma pastelaria de trigo integral com doces, coberturas saborosos. Também serve os melhores smoothies na cidade e cachorros-quentes Vienna Beef e muito mais.
- 9280: Happy hour, apres esqui, tarde da noite, um saboroso almoço ou jantar, e apenas sobre qualquer momento no meio. do River Run convés e grandes especiais melhor o tempo todo - provar o nosso novo menu, bater para trás um grande microcervejaria, apreciar a música ao vivo e DJ lineup.
- Jantar trenó ou Wagon passeio puxado a cavalo: O puxado a cavalo Sleigh Ride Dinner é uma incrível experiência de jantar. Você vai levar um trenó puxado a cavalo a uma herdade autêntica para jantar e entretenimento que toda a família pode desfrutar.
- Proibido fumar
- Não são permitidos animais
- Deve ser pelo menos 25 anos para reservar
- Podem ser aplicadas taxas e impostos adicionais
Great location... However, when we arrived we noticed the carpets were dirty. We went to check out the beautiful views from the deck and found it neglected, leaves, dirt and cigarette butts on the ground. The furniture in this condo was very "tired" every time you sat on the sofa the cushions would slide to the ground and the chair was really worn too! After a long day of skiing we were really looking forward to a great night of sleep on comfortable beds again, this was not the case the mattresses were awful. The kitchen was not well equipped with utensils to make your stay comfortable. It's to bad because this condo could be really nice with some much needed updates.
The condo was clean, the location great and one of the best views in River Run. We had everything we needed.
The initial booking, however, was a bit awkward. I have booked through VRBO numerous times but this was the first time I've had to deal with multiple companies during the rental process. The initial confirmation came from Evolve. Shortly after, we received an email from Book By Owner. It came across as I had double booked. I had to email Evolve to question why some other company was wanting information that I had been working with Evolve about.
Then when requesting 'early check in', Evolve contacted the owner before responding to me that it would be fine but I had to wait until closer to trip time to confirm in case there was a booking that came in, which makes sense. I contacted Evolve the day before we were scheduled to arrive and was told it hadn't been booked so it shouldn't be a problem but I would need to contact Book By Owner to check. I was told they would text me on the day of check in, if early check in was possible. They never contacted me. However, after doing everything we could think of to kill time, we checked the key box about an hour and a half before scheduled check in and found everything to be ready. It just would have been nice to have been informed as told.
Other than that, it was a great stay!
Great condo with slope and pool views. A short walk to the slopes and super close to all the village activities. My kids are ready to go back!
My family of 4, plus a little one stayed here for Spring Break. It was just what we needed. A fantastic view of the mountains, and an excellent location by the village, skating rink and pool hot tub. Even though the unit didn't have laundry in the unit, I did like that the laundry room for the floor was only two doors down. Great location. The unit could use some small adjustments for making cooking for a family easier (larger pots, more space), but overall, it was a fine place to stay.
Stunning views of the mountains off the deck and living rooms
Conveniently located to the lifts, River Run restaurants, shopping, ice skating all within walking distance
Great pool and hot tubs
Ski storage on the first floor a plus!
Linens and towels provided
Required some additional cleaning upon arrival
One of the living chairs was quite worn
Living room sofa pull out was uncomfortable to sit and sleep on
We absolutely loved our unit. Plenty of room for our family to enjoy some time away. The view was amazing! We loved being above the pool as our teenager could go down to meet his cousins but we could still keep an eye out while our younger children headed to bed. The until was clean, well kept, and nicely furnished. We loved being just a two minute walk from all the village happenings including Starbucks, summer snow tubing, creeks, and the gondola. We hope to be back!!