|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
** Novo piso! Tinta fresca! Nova sala de jardim! Roupa Nova!**
Royal Shell Vacations oferece uma atmosfera despreocupada neste vista paradisíaca praia! Passe as férias ilha tropical relaxante neste dois quartos, condomínio dois banheiros totalmente equipados. Desfrute sentado em sua varanda privada e ter uma bebida refrescante, enquanto vê o sol mergulhar no Golfo do México.
O Island Beach Club oferece uma piscina aquecida e milhas de praias de areia branca para as férias perfeitas em frente à praia.
Acomodações: Dois quartos, dois banhos (1 rainha, 2 Twins, Sleeper SOFA)
Serviços: Grill, Piscina, Comunidade Wi-Fi, Beach Front,-size cozinha completa, lavadora / secadora, Lanai.
Vista: Vista para a água
Requisitos mínimos Noite: 7 noites
Our weekly stay was not Saturday to Saturday, thus in our MONTH of attempting to find decent availability on VRBO it appeared that 90% of Sanibel will only rent Sa-Sa - I have no idea why, but amounts to a version of price-fixing. Credit to 320d for not playing the game, but perhaps they also enjoy a higher markup on their non-"standard" offering due to that so I do not want to overpraise. Now on with it....
The renters, Royal Shell, responded quickly and were properly communicative, I would work with them on any property they administer. (The only downside of RS was that one had to use a FAX machine to do business - something I find on the verge of offensive in this age.) Pickup and return of the keys and arrival information was exemplary.
The condo was exactly as shown in the pictures; an excellent beach-front view from large windows greets you every morning. You can aaalmost see the sunrise & set from your living room (the most important part of which is that you know when to dash the 100 steps outside to get the full experience). As you can probably see in the pictures the design is dated, but not to the point of being gauche. The same can be said for Island Beach Club as a whole, dated but acceptable.
The community pool is also as pictured, simple but nice. We found it wonderfully heated - to what felt like 85°. Their community grills and shuffleboards were nicely maintained.
I actually think this posting does a disservice to the unit, failing to mention:
* how fully stocked the kitchen is:
** attached wet bar, coffee grinders, baking pans, wine openers, blender, hand mixer, etc...we found nothing lacking.
* dedicated (instead of community) Wifi
** 6.7Mbps service down (1mbps up), plenty good for hooking up Netflix.
* ~6 beach chairs
* beach umbrella
* shelling nets
* air mattress and extra bedding/pillows
* dedicated under-apartment parking for one vehicle
* They also obviously have the VRBO map location TOTALLY wrong, it is indeed at Island Beach Club on Sanibel, NOT in the middle of the Florida peninsula.
* 40" TV, basic cable, DVD player - though not all hooked up "out of the box" for use.
The only two negatives were:
* The master bedframe seemed to be about to fall apart - we reported it to RS - it may be fixed now.
* Room 220d (right beneath) was doing massive construction during our week long stay, 10 hours a day including weekends. RS attempted to address with condo management, but it wasn't RS's room.