|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Tradicional Olde Winter Park casa pronta para o seu evento, ocasião especial, férias, casamento, fim de semana de golfe, ou aluguer executivo. Muito perto de Rollins, UCF e Full Sail (perfeito para graduações e ex-alunos).
* Totalmente Atualizado cozinha, granito-tops, todos os pisos de bambu, travertino e ardósia.
* Piscina, churrasqueira, 65 "TV de tela plana no quarto principal, TV de tela plana adicional no quarto principal, DVD, TV a cabo, Internet super rápido!
* 2 camas queen-size, 2 camas de casal w / pena-camas (o melhor sono de sempre!) e roupa de cama em cada quarto. sofá-cama Uma cama Queen, e assento de amor. Sério, você não vai querer sair da cama de manhã!
* Sala de família aberta e sala de jantar com vista para a piscina. Ótimo para entreter como a mesa da sala de jantar se expande para acomodar 12-16.
* Máquina de lavar tamanho completo e secador.
* Menos de 3 milhas para Park Ave. em Winter Park, 2 milhas para Baldwin Park Lake e do centro de Orlando.
* Jacket Blue Park e Parque 5 quarteirões de distância.
* Curta Conveniente e pistas de corrida ao redor Baldwin Lake.
* East End Mercado, licores ABC, casa de café Stardust, Juniors Jantar, Big Daddys Bar, salão de cabeleireiro, lojas de sanduíche, Lolas Sushi, luz vermelha, luz vermelha da cerveja artesanal bar, yoga / fiação e um (alta restaurantes e boutiques final) dois salões de beleza são todos curta distância (três blocos).
I spent a couple of days at the house with my wife and three other couples. This four bedroom home was perfect! We were in the area for the Florida State-Ole Miss game at Camping World stadium.
I love homes like this one and am completely satisfied with our stay. There is no wasted space. From the kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, to all four bedrooms and two baths. It has everything needed for a stay in Orlando (away from the mouse). The beds were all comfortable.
Some of the places we visited were Lake Eola Wine Co., the Franklin, Barley & Vine, the Briar Patch, and Pig Floyds. Being close to downtown Orlando and Park Ave. is such a convenience.
We just returned from a 4 week stay at this home so my daughter could attend a special camp program, it was a great home away from home. The owners were super nice and ensured that we were comfortable. The house worked out great for me to work a few days each week, with options for 2 dedicated office spaces; I was actually able to hook up my laptop to the monitor available at the house for 2 monitors and a keyboard for the optimal office experience. The TV in the living room is beyond huge! The kitchen and all of the rooms are larger than they appear in the photos (I expected the kitchen to be small/galley style). The pool was extremely relaxing and we were so close to my daughters camp, the grocery store, Target, I4 and all kinds of other conveniences. We had a weekend when we had more guests than anticipated and everyone was comfortable between the 4 bedrooms, pull out couch and the other couch, no complaints to be heard!
We enjoyed staying in this house for our family reunion! It was an excellent location for us. We loved walking & running around the Audubon Park neighborhood, Baldwin Park, and Blue Jacket Park then coming back to cool off in the pool. Some of us rode bikes around Lake Baldwin, sipped coffee at Cafe 906, ate at the vegan cafe nearby and experienced the float spa. The new Publix was very convenient for food shopping.
The open space of living room, dining area and Florida room gave us options for meals with extended family. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio by the pool every morning. The beds were quite comfortable.
We had 7 people in town for a wedding in downtown Winter Park and we had a great stay. House was large and easily sleeps 10. Pool was also large, nice and clean. Plenty of space to gather in the living and dining rooms. Owners responded promptly to any questions we had. And it was just a few miles away from downtown. I would recommend this house to others.
This house was in the perfect location when attending a wedding reception in the area. It is close to restaurants and shops but in a quiet neighborhood. The house was clean, had all of the necessary amenities, was comfortable and nicely decorated. Staying here helped to make the weekend a fantastic experience for all of my out of town family.
This was one of several homes we rented for family members who were in town for a wedding, and it was perfect! It was well-appointed, clean and the beds were comfortable. It's also extremely convenient to just about everything one would want or need while in Winter Park. But what I appreciated most was the excellent, clear, and warm communication I had with the owners prior to and during our stay. Unlike other places we rented, they left pool towels and bicycles for our use -- I felt as if they trusted us as if we were friends or family, rather than the strangers we were. This was one of the most user-friendly rental experiences we have had -- and we do this often. This home is a great find for the money and convenient location. We were very happy with our stay.
3 milhas para o majestoso Winter Park, Rollins College, restaurantes Park Ave e lojas.
Nós não aceitamos transferências bancárias!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 1.106
|Housekeeping||R$ 474 + Imposto|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 790|
Please contact owner for contract to review.