|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Tradicional Olde Winter Park casa pronta para o seu evento, ocasião especial, férias, casamento, fim de semana de golfe, ou aluguer executivo. Muito perto de Rollins, UCF e Full Sail (perfeito para graduações e ex-alunos).
* Totalmente Atualizado cozinha, granito-tops, todos os pisos de bambu, travertino e ardósia.
* Piscina, churrasqueira, 65 "TV de tela plana no quarto principal, TV de tela plana adicional no quarto principal, DVD, TV a cabo, Internet super rápido!
* 2 camas queen-size, 2 camas de casal w / pena-camas (o melhor sono de sempre!) e roupa de cama em cada quarto. sofá-cama Uma cama Queen, e assento de amor. Sério, você não vai querer sair da cama de manhã!
* Sala de família aberta e sala de jantar com vista para a piscina. Ótimo para entreter como a mesa da sala de jantar se expande para acomodar 12-16.
* Máquina de lavar tamanho completo e secador.
* Menos de 3 milhas para Park Ave. em Winter Park, 2 milhas para Baldwin Park Lake e do centro de Orlando.
* Jacket Blue Park e Parque 5 quarteirões de distância.
* Curta Conveniente e pistas de corrida ao redor Baldwin Lake.
* East End Mercado, licores ABC, casa de café Stardust, Juniors Jantar, Big Daddys Bar, salão de cabeleireiro, lojas de sanduíche, Lolas Sushi, luz vermelha, luz vermelha da cerveja artesanal bar, yoga / fiação e um (alta restaurantes e boutiques final) dois salões de beleza são todos curta distância (três blocos).
Our family rented this property for a wedding weekend in Winter Park. We found it to be very convenient not only to the wedding venue, but to
shops, restaurants, parks and Disney World. The beds were so comfy and the house had plenty of room for us to enjoy other family members
that visited. All of us enjoyed the pool which is private, clean and big. Stacey and Gary were always quick to respond to any questions or requests.
This is a wonderful home and one that I would not hesitate to rent again!
Had an absolute blast at the house. Nice backyard for relaxing and plenty of room in the house for comfort. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
Very easy to get to Winter Park family vacation. The home was clean and well stocked.
Would use this home again,
I spent a couple of days at the house with my wife and three other couples. This four bedroom home was perfect! We were in the area for the Florida State-Ole Miss game at Camping World stadium.
I love homes like this one and am completely satisfied with our stay. There is no wasted space. From the kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, to all four bedrooms and two baths. It has everything needed for a stay in Orlando (away from the mouse). The beds were all comfortable.
Some of the places we visited were Lake Eola Wine Co., the Franklin, Barley & Vine, the Briar Patch, and Pig Floyds. Being close to downtown Orlando and Park Ave. is such a convenience.
We just returned from a 4 week stay at this home so my daughter could attend a special camp program, it was a great home away from home. The owners were super nice and ensured that we were comfortable. The house worked out great for me to work a few days each week, with options for 2 dedicated office spaces; I was actually able to hook up my laptop to the monitor available at the house for 2 monitors and a keyboard for the optimal office experience. The TV in the living room is beyond huge! The kitchen and all of the rooms are larger than they appear in the photos (I expected the kitchen to be small/galley style). The pool was extremely relaxing and we were so close to my daughters camp, the grocery store, Target, I4 and all kinds of other conveniences. We had a weekend when we had more guests than anticipated and everyone was comfortable between the 4 bedrooms, pull out couch and the other couch, no complaints to be heard!
We enjoyed staying in this house for our family reunion! It was an excellent location for us. We loved walking & running around the Audubon Park neighborhood, Baldwin Park, and Blue Jacket Park then coming back to cool off in the pool. Some of us rode bikes around Lake Baldwin, sipped coffee at Cafe 906, ate at the vegan cafe nearby and experienced the float spa. The new Publix was very convenient for food shopping.
The open space of living room, dining area and Florida room gave us options for meals with extended family. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio by the pool every morning. The beds were quite comfortable.
3 milhas para o majestoso Winter Park, Rollins College, restaurantes Park Ave e lojas.
Nós não aceitamos transferências bancárias!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 1.177
|Housekeeping||R$ 505 + Imposto|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 841|
Please contact owner for contract to review.