|Área||1.791 sq. ft.|
|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Nosso 'Sunshine Getaway' é uma casa de férias privada com duas suítes master e dormir até 10. Ideal para famílias e casais, que tem um conjunto muito piscina privada em uma paisagem tropical com vista para uma área de conservação. Ter o seu copo de café da manhã na varanda coberta, que apresenta muitos lugares sentados para jantar e descansando. A poucos minutos de distância da Disney, Universal, Legoland, SeaWorld, lojas, restaurantes e atrações Este é o local perfeito Orlando, onde você pode relaxar e passar tempo com sua família depois de um dia nas atrações.
Dentro encontrar uma sala de jogos com ar condicionado, uma mesa de bilhar e um XBox 360 com jogos e XBox Kinect que você pode jogar no grande TV LCD de 50 polegadas - um ótimo lugar para enviar as crianças enquanto os adultos visitar na sala de estar ou talvez assistir um filme na televisão de tela plana. Trouxe seu laptop, tablet ou iPod? - Existe acesso à Internet sem fios de alta velocidade em toda a casa para que você possa transmitir um filme, procurar os melhores lugares para comer, atrações locais ou apenas para manter-se com sua família e amigos em casa.
Temos um conjunto sala de jantar formal que acomoda até 8, juntamente com um pequeno-almoço recanto na cozinha que acomoda quatro. Uma cozinha bem equipada apresenta todos os aparelhos padrão, liquidificador, torradeira, cafeteira, chaleira elétrica e microondas.
Hora de dormir? Temos duas suítes com banheiro anexo e armários grandes. O mestre está elegantemente decorado com uma cama king size, TV de tela plana e os grandes recursos de banho com duche privado, banheira separados, walk-in closet e dupla vaidades. A suíte master segundo tem uma cama queen. Os restantes quartos têm duas camas de solteiro e TVs de tela plana. A sala de estar também possui um sofá-cama queen.
Você será muito feliz por ter escolhido o nosso 'Sunshine Getaway' para sua casa de férias. Localizado em um bairro tranquilo, mas perto de tudo Orlando tem para oferecer, temos fabulosas vistas do sol, calmo, atencioso vizinhos. 'Sunshine Getaway' é um valor excelente para uma casa que vai se sentir como o seu próprio logo que você caminhar através da porta. Indian Creek é de 30 minutos do Aeroporto Orlando e apenas uma hora e 15 minutos do Aeroporto de Tampa.
Reserve o seu Getaway luz do sol hoje!
First off, let me say thank you for allowing us to stay in your home. But my first Negative is: In the Master Bedroom connected to the pool. The Bed spread and linen was not the cleanest. The lien had sheds of hair on them. and so did some of the towels. Second: The pool was not cleaned at all. I had to call the management company to get Maintenance over to clean the pool before we could get in it. Which they did come almost 4 hours later. Third: I also had to advice Maintenance about a very bad Ant problem around the pool area. And some inside the kitchen area. Last: there was no additional toilet tissue, garbage bags or dish detergent to wash the dishes with. Now I can say that my kids did enjoy the Game Room area a lot and so did my Husband lol. Overall, the House was Beautiful. You just need to do a little more better with house keeping.
Thank You For The Stay,
We loved this house. It was large enough for everyone to be comfortable. Everyone had a room of their own. It was furnished nicely. The pool and game room were a hit with the kids.
It was convenient to Disney and restaurants.
We definitely plan to see if this house is available our next vacation to the Orlando area and have already recommended it to our friends.
The property was great, we had a great time. The only complaint I would have is there was no basic essentials for the kitchen like garbage bags, paper towels, dish soap, salt, pepper etc. most places I've stayed had that kind of stuff included, but other than that we loved the place.
The house is very good and is located in a reasonable distance from all major parks (around 20 min).
We have a small problem that was promptly solved.
We were not able to use the pool and the barbecue due to a longer than expected lead time.
We are northerners and like to get away from the snow and cold for awhile in the Winter. We have stayed at this home twice and will be staying again in 2016 for a month. The home is spacious, clean and close to all the parks, stores, restaurants, etc.. The owners are nice to deal with and make sure everything is perfect. We like the area and will continue to return as long as possible. We highly recommend this house for families wanting to "do Disney". It is only 4 miles from the parks.
We stayed at this home for 9 nights at the end of August. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this property. We have stayed at 5 different vacation homes in the Orlando in the past, and this was by far our favorite. The location is fantastic - literally 5 minutes to Disney.
1. The owners were extremely easy and helpful to communicate with.
2. The home feels brand new. Everything was clean and well maintained. It appears nearly everything has been replaced in the house in the last few months (paint, furniture, new tile, new blinds, new decor). Every room has a brand new flat screen TV (including a LARGE flat screen TV in the living room AND game room). There are also brand new ceiling fans in every bedroom, the living room and game room.
3. We loved the fact that the entire house is tiled. No dirty carpet and the tile feels nice and cool in the hot Florida climate.
4. No neighbors behind the house.
5. The management company - Lowery's was great. This was, by far, the best experience we have ever had with a management company. They were polite, professional and very responsive when we called. We called for a few random things (toilet seat broken, utensil caddy missing from dishwasher, etc) and they were there in less than an hour! I would not hesitate to book ANY home that Lowery's manages.
6. The house was designed for a large group. There is comfortable seating for 6 in big, overstuffed leather sofas in the living room. There is also seating for up to 8 at the dining room table.
7. Lots of extras - blu ray player, pool toys, xbox 360 with kinnect, beach towels, etc.
8. Wonderful, large master bathroom with a separate soaking tub, large walk in shower and large walk in closet.
9. Very nice interior - the homes in Indian Creek were obviously built to a higher standard than some of the other vacation homes in the area. Little touches like lots of extra closet space, vaulted ceilings, and arches really add a luxurious touch.
10. There was a very nice playground about a 3 minute walk away.
11. The neighborhood was very quiet. We never saw any of our neighbors!
12. The pictures from the listing are very recent and accurate.
Cons: (very minor, none would prevent us from returning)
1. No blackout curtains - no biggie, but it would be a nice touch.
2. The garage (game room), despite being air conditioned, always seemed to be 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.
We would definitely return!
Nosso 'Sunshine Getaway' está em Indian Creek situado perto de tudo e está a 2 minutos da Formosa Gardens Shopping Plaza com supermercados, lojas e restaurantes.
Walt Disney World Resort está a apenas 5 minutos de distância eo parque temático mais próximo é o Animal Kingdom.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jun 11 2017 - ago 26 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Cleaning||R$ 316,69 + Imposto|
|Loss/Damage Waiver||R$ 142,51 + Imposto|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
$100 (+ tax) Cleaning fee will be waived for stays over 8 nights.
Extras services are available for purchase:
Pool Heat, Crib, BBQ, Travel Insurance, Roll-away bed, Early check-in, Late check-out, Welcome Started Pack (Food)