|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 3 noites|
CASA EM MT. POCONO / CAMELBACK desfrutar de Natal E INVERNO FÉRIAS EM MT. POCONO CAMELBACK E 2 maiores parques aquáticos do interior em COSTA LESTE: KALAHARI E CamelBeach Aquatopia IN 5BR.
5 quartos, 2 banho. Sala de jogos
Nossa bela 5 quartos Pocono casa é um contemporâneo e completamente renovado em agosto '13. Ele está localizado em Mt. Área de Pocono apenas 1,5 horas de Nova York.
A casa é de 4-5 minutos de carro dos lagos, duas praias e piscinas de nossa comunidade lagos Emerald / Long Pond.
House possui 5 quartos, 2 banho em quase um acre de propriedade.
Há uma grande plataforma em frente da casa.
O nosso grande rodovia circular cabe facilmente até 6 carros. Por favor, veja preços abaixo.
Há um ano inteiro piscina interior, bem como uma piscina exterior. Temos tribunais complexo de ténis e basquetebol.
CamelBeach WATERPARK localizado a apenas 7 km de distância
Fun nunca pára para adultos e crianças.
Aqui está a lista de alguns outros pontos de interesse em torno de nossa comunidade.
1. Famoso Pocono CAMELBACK ESQUI
2. Pocono Crossings Premium Outlets Compras
3. THE NEW Mount Airy LODGE CASINO & RESORT Apenas 10 minutos de distância
4. Famosos de Pocono Raceway Internacional NASCAR apenas alguns quilômetros de distância.
5. A Gap de água que apresenta rafting, canoagem e pesca
6. Há 5-6 tamanho completo grandes campos de golfe, como Pocono Manor Golf Course em 2. 7 Miles
7. Camelback Ski Resort localizado a apenas alguns quilômetros de distância (website hidden)
8. Andar a cavalo e um parque aquático
9. Wolf Lodge parque aquático
A nossa comunidade maravilhosa oferece 3 lagos.
A comunidade tem 2 vida guardado praias completos, com balneários e instalações de recreio.
Natal- $ 875; 1.800 dólares semanas de Verão $ 1300 - Ano Novo.
Fim de semana do Dia do Trabalho - 950 dólares. MLK - 850 dólares. Ação de Graças - $ 825. Normal: Fim de semana de setembro a meados de Maio $ 800. Dias úteis 4-5 dias 750 dólares. Semana $ 900 + $ 90 de limpeza.
Além de US $ 25 Registro comunidade pago pelo locatário diretamente a comunidade e não estão incluídos nesta citação. Não pagamento irá resultar em US $ 200 bem da comunidade e será retirado do depósito reembolsável.
O preço é para as primeiras 11 pessoas.
Cada adicional superior a 11 é de R $ 50 cada.
Há uma piscina interior durante todo o ano, bem como uma piscina exterior. Temos tribunais complexo de ténis e basquetebol. Há um bar e café na comunidade: o Emerald Grill Bar e Restaurante fica próximo à piscina interior. Há muitos restaurantes próximos a comunidade.
Família grande sala, sala de jantar grande e uma cozinha totalmente equipada, inclui artigos de casa para 10. O sol inundou grande sala é bom para diversão em família e grupo de confraternização. A casa também tem acesso à Internet de banda larga, por isso basta trazer um laptop. Esta casa oferece todos os confortos de casa em um cenário belo país.
Temos condicionadores de ar para todos os quartos.
Detalhes: 2 pisos, 4 Quartos + cama Convertible (s),
grande deck com churrasqueira.
* 1 quarto - 1 Queen Bed
* 2 quartos 1 cama Queen + Berço
* 3 quartos 1 cama Queen beliche Bed +
* 4o quarto duplo rodízio duplo Bed + Queen / Twin cama de beliche
* Quarto 5 - 1 Queen Bed
Além disso, 2 sofás regulares, bem como Rainha sofá-cama
Check-in é 17:00, check-out é meio-dia.
Alguns aparelhos de ar condicionado no primeiro andar, não pode ser instalado antes da nossa chegada convidados devido ao fato de que os serviços de segurança ADT exigir que todas as janelas fechadas enquanto a casa não está ocupada.
Acesso a todas as comodidades da comunidade é de US $ 5 por compra de banda de pulso no centro da comunidade.
Temos alergias assim agradar a nenhum animal de estimação do.
Lareira não está operacional.
Although it does not look like it from the outside, this house is very big. It was big enough to accommodate my party of 11 and there were still beds left unslept in. Inside is very comfortable. My favorite area in the house is the couch area where everyone could sit around and talk or watch TV. This is a very family friendly house and I would love to come stay again.
Great house. Clean, just completely repainted. Close to Camelback and few minutes to Kalahari waterpark.
Pleanty of room for all . We had so much fun playing ping pong on full size tennis table.
Would definately come back
I know the email starts by saying "If you enjoyed your stay", but what if we didn't?
The house we rented had the following problems:
* it was filthy: a dirty bath mat, a kitchen that hadn't been cleaned in months if not more, as evidenced by cabinets and walls with food stuck on them, a caddy in the bathroom that had dirt including hair from months of not being wiped clean, crumbs and stains on bedroom furniture and mattress covers.
* It was so poorly maintained: holes in doors, baseboard heaters with either rusted/stained/dirty covers or no covers at all (coils showing); thank God our kids are old enough to know not to go near them; walls with only spackled areas, never sanded or painted, painting that went partially up the wall, never finished up to the ceiling; an old wall to wall carpet reminiscent of the 1980s; kitchen drawers and cabinets with things thrown in them, no order, many items clearly very old (food items); the deck is in terrible condition with significant splintering; there was trash left in the driveway, and random pieces of trash under the deck stairs mixed in with the leaves that were never raked/blown.
* we originally did not read the fine print to know we needed linens, but we're grateful we had our own sheets and towels, just to know our kids could have a clean place to be at bedtime.
We were so disappointed by the condition of this house. We have been renting for years with all different companies and have never seen such a run down, unloved home. It truly put a damper on our visit with friends we only see at most once/ year.
We hope you are able to use this constructively. We also hope we hear back from you in a timely manner, as we can't imagine this property would have met any industry standards.
This is a Great House near all Water Parks, Camelback and Mt. Pocono. Clean and friendly, freshly painted with plenty of sleeping and fun space. Grill outside with a huge flat backyard. It was exactly what our group was looking for.
We will come back this Winter for skiing on Camelback.
Thank you for having us over.
We had a great time house was clean and had everything needed. Owner was easy to deal with. Would recomend
First I would like to say that these websites that advertise house rentals need to require that the pictures of the locations be updated once a year.
This house was the worst rental that I ever stayed in. The few pictures that were on the internet was not what this house looked like. The bathroom in the picture was not the bathrooms in the house. We walked in the house and the table had one chair to it. It was folding chairs against the wall. The 2 bedrooms downstairs one of the rooms curtains we paper curtains with a big hole in it and the other had black tape to cover the hole. The little pool table leg was broken. The comforters that were on the bed had stains in them.
The kitchen had only wine glasses no drinking glasses, no skillet/frying pan. So I went and brought one along with paper cups. The ceiling fan in the kitchen did not work. It was food in the cabinets that were open and left, which should have been discarded. Cabinets were dirty (sticky).
There were no air conditioners in the windows. They should have been put in on the day of the rental. It’s not our responsibility. One was down stairs between 2 sofas and the rest were upstairs in a closet. And when we did put one in the window which did not work. Bathtub was dirty. The grill was a mess which I went and brought one. Pull out sofa was broke. They left water for us to use, it was 4 5gal bottles, instead of having tops to them it was grocery store bags tied around them. It was not sanitary to us so we brought our own water. The bathroom upstairs tub looked like the faucet had grey tape wrapped around it. Bedrooms upstairs was in good shape.
So I took pictures and sent to them to the name of the contact person. He called me and told me he know about the curtains and it was only paper and I could take the legs off the pool table & that he was going to mount it on something else anyway. I wouldn’t even stay here was a guest. The house has potential but a new cleaning crew &renovations or new manager would make this a great house.
Camelback e todas as outras montanhas são apenas alguns quilômetros de distância.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 23 2016 - dez 26 2016
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
dez 30 2016 - jan 1 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 985
|Cleaning||R$ 346 + Imposto|
Summer: Weekends 900, week: $1200
Fall/Winter up to 12/16
$675 weekends + cleaning fee
$875 weekly rentals + cleaning fee
Midweeks(Mon-Fri) rented at a discounted rate