|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 3 noites|
Antiga casa de campo (originalmente construído no século XIII), recentemente restaurado, respeitando suas características históricas, localizado na aldeia de Fornello, nas bonitas colinas entre Florença e Mugello.
É apenas 18 km longe de Florença e em poucos minutos de carro a partir de Fiesole, Borgo San Lorenzo, Pontassieve. Localizado a 400 m AMSL e cercado por uma paisagem inesquecível de vinhas, olivais, ciprestes, castanheiros, pinheiros e carvalhos, é um bom ponto de partida para visitar toda a Toscana.
A casa está disposta em dois andares e é composto por quatro quartos, duas grandes salas de estar com sofás-cama e uma grande comer na cozinha com lareira típica funcionando perfeitamente. Móveis são tradicionais, mas todos os confortos modernos estão disponíveis.
A casa está fechada em um 1500 metros quadrados grande parque verde, com árvores e plantas floridas. É perfeito para refeições ao ar livre, bem como para descansar ou ler sob um pinheiro, mas você também pode praticar diversas atividades no bairro.
Mesa disponível no jardim de ping-pong.
The house was much larger than expected with plenty of room for our family of four. I could see it easily accommodating 2 or 3 times that number. Tuscan homes always have a special charm and this one was no exception. The age and character of the Zoli home has a very relaxing atmosphere to retreat to after a busy day. The garden area is large and well kept. Morning walks around this and the small town became a daily ritual. The property is gated for added piece of mind.
The location is ideal for those comfortable with driving in Italy. It can be reached by circuiting Florence on A1 to reach Sieci. From Sieci, it is only a 15-20 minute drive through the Tuscan countryside to reach the house. Sieci has an excellent station with trains running to and from Santa Maria Novella in Florence regularly. Daily trips into Florence were accomplished easily. Sieci also has a grocery store as well as a bank with an ATM. We found this very convenient and helpful.
The owners were delightful and very kind. They were very flexible in supporting our times of arrival and departure which corresponded to our flights in and out of Italy. They were easily reached by phone for coordination and took great care to ensure we were satisfied with our stay.
We will definitely consider this property again for our next trip to Italy.
The view from the Zoli Country House may be among the most beautiful in the world – valleys, mountains, olive groves, vineyards and Tuscan villages. Our family of seven (six adults and one high school junior) spent one month in this spacious villa during late March and April of 2015 and we each kept returning to the yard to take in that wonderful view.
If you have dreamed of renting a villa in the Tuscan hills the Zoli Country House is it. First of all the villa is huge! There are four bedrooms, two living rooms, two baths and a kitchen with the biggest fireplace you have ever seen. The eating area features a dining table worthy of the Waltons and where we enjoyed many Tuscan inspired meals. Secondly, the villa is ancient. The floors are tile throughout and the walls must be a foot thick. You will swear that you have been transported back in time.
There are many areas to enjoy outside with seating areas located on several different levels of the yard.
We have tried to take to heart the admonition to “live like a local” and we certainly did that during the month that we stayed in Fornello.
When we first arrived we had the feeling that perhaps we had chosen a place to stay that was just too remote, too far out from Florence and Fiesole. The roads are narrow and not well maintained and even though Fornello is just 17 miles from the Florence airport it takes an hour to drive there. However, as we adjusted to our life in the countryside that feeling went away and we embraced the quiet life of a Tuscan village. You cannot have the experience we had if you stay in an American type hotel in the middle of Florence.
A few other thoughts:
• Having a car is mandatory. There is a bus that passes the villa several times each day but we could never figure out the schedule and it takes an hour to get to Florence on the bus.
• You will also need a GPS.
• The town of Sieci is six miles away and you can purchase groceries, fill with gas and take the train to Florence from there. Parking at the train station is free and the cost of the train to Florence is 2.50 Euro each way.
Finally, Marco and Maria and their family (owners of the villa) were so kind and helpful both during the months leading up to and during our visit. We very much appreciate their hospitality and friendship.
The house and grounds are exactly as described on the website - a beautiful ancient home restored with all the modern conveniences. The setting is spectacular, with amazing views of Tuscan fields and hillsides. The location is a great starting point for exploring Tuscany by car or train (the Sieci train station with frequent 2,5 euro service to Florence is a short drive away). We were a group of 8 friends and enjoyed outings to various local towns and markets as well as trips for some of us to Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa, Bologna, Padova and Venice - all within easy reach. We had some delightful home-cooked meals - all necessary cooking supplies and utensils were on hand - and also enjoyed Il Nappino in nearby Santa Brigida. Marco was very helpful, both in advance of the trip and while we were there, meeting us at the airport and responding to questions when we arrived. We would love to return, perhaps when the weather is warmer to enjoy the pleasant gardens.
Country home full of a long history dating back hundreds of years. Home of stone, 5 bedrooms, 2 stories, kitchen, and big fireplace which wasn't functional. Marco was a great host. One must have a car as many villages & train in area. Fantastic views from upstairs windows! Antiques everywhere - love patios and huge yard. Very quiet - the villages & locals charming. Thank you Marco!
We've stayed in Zoli CountryHouse for 4 nights in Sept 2014 together with our kids and friends .
We all enjoyed the beautiful Tuscan view, but more than that we enjoyed the spacious and tranquil house and its 11th century history!!!
Our host was very hospitable, but at the same time he gave us freedom to enjoy the property among us.
Thank you for being a trustful and friendly host!
We were a family of 9 that spent a wonderful couple of weeks at the Zoli house. A car is necessary for local travel and to access the train station at Sieca for transportation to Florence. There is plenty of free parking in Sieca and the trains come somewhat regularly! Marco provided us with a very good reference for a cooking experience with Marzia. We enjoyed walking to the local villages and exploring the countryside. This is truly a place to relax and enjoy Italy.
- Casa de campo antiga (construída originalmente no século XIII), recentemente restaurado, respeitando suas características históricas, localizado na aldeia de Fornello, nas bonitas colinas entre Florença e Mugello.
- A aldeia Fornello é de apenas 18 km longe de Florença e em poucos minutos de carro a partir de Fiesole, Borgo San Lorenzo, Pontassieve. O serviço de ônibus SITA de Florença (que começa perto da estação ferroviária) também está disponível; ponto de ônibus está localizado em frente da casa. O aeroporto mais próximo é Florença (FLR) Aeroporto; Também Pisa ou Bolonha aeroportos são acessíveis por trem de Florença em menos de uma hora.
- A casa está localizada na zona rural florentino a 400 m AMSL e está rodeado por uma paisagem inesquecível de vinhas, olivais, ciprestes, castanheiros, pinheiros e carvalhos, é um bom ponto de partida para visitar toda a Toscana.
- A casa está disposta em dois andares e é composto por quatro quartos, duas grandes salas de estar com sofás-cama e uma grande comer na cozinha com lareira típica. Móveis são tradicionais, mas todos os confortos modernos estão disponíveis (TV por satélite, ligação à Internet Wi-Fi, máquina de lavar louça, máquina de lavar roupa, telefone, e assim por diante).
- A casa está fechada em um 1500 metros quadrados grande parque, com árvores e plantas floridas. É perfeito para refeições ao ar livre, bem como para descansar ou ler sob um pinheiro, mas você também pode praticar muitas atividades diferentes nas imediações.
- No país ou na floresta você pode caminhar ou procurar cogumelos, é claro que você pode facilmente visitar Florença e desfrutar de sua arte, história, museus.
- Em poucos minutos de Fornello, pode chegar muito bom "trattorie" onde você pode saborear comida italiana e da famosa "bistecca alla fiorentina" a um baixo custo. Você também pode saborear videira da produção local (Chianti Rufina). E se você gosta de fazer compras e italianos grandes estilistas sugerimos-lhe uma viagem ao shopping "o destino de saída exclusiva para fazer compras maiores marcas a preços de pechincha" (www. Themall. It), apenas 22 quilômetros longe de Fornello.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
set 24 2016 - dez 16 2016
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
dez 17 2016 - jan 7 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
Rates include: bed and table linen and towels (three per person), weekly changed; an initial supply of toilet paper and cleaning products; internet Wi-Fi, satellite TV, hot water, electricity, gas for cooking, parking
Rates do not include: food, heating if necessary
Rates are indicative and depend on the number of persons and on length of the stay.